15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Probably because the camera focuses waaaay too much on her ass. :P
    And I'd rather go with Kasumi tyvm. EDI's glasses are... ugh.

Have a pic not related to asses.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    So where do you think the forces trapped in Sol system are getting resources like food or fuel for their ships from? OK the reapers where destroyed but so was the galactic society. The earth is already overpopulated in ME3 and where would they house all those guys like Krogans, Turians, the entire Quarian Fleet ...?

The citadel was destroyed too and there is no way to have an intergalactic capital anymore.
    Didn't say it was perfect, but there are survivors elsewhere in the galaxy and over time they will rebuild. They'll develop their own long-range FTL drives in due time. I do believe humanity was already working on it but abandoned the project once the relays were found.

Besides, the Citadel survives in the Control ending. Plus you don't actually see the relays destroyed either in that ending either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Didn't say it was perfect, but there are survivors elsewhere in the galaxy and over time they will rebuild. They'll develop their own long-range FTL drives in due time. I do believe humanity was already working on it but abandoned the project once the relays were found.

Besides, the Citadel survives in the Control ending. Plus you don't actually see the relays destroyed either in that ending either.
    My point was the destroy ending not the control ending. The citadel blows up and so do the mass relays. I can not see any race besides maybe asari (because they live like 1000 years) to recover from this.

However we do not know what happens in the aftermath.

Edit: Quick question regarding the geth heretics. Does anyone know if you start a ME3 only save if they are considered deleted or not. I am just calculating if either the geth or quarians have more war assets ( I can´t choose all 2 - stupid ME2 save required) but this depends on the geth heretics.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-03-28 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    N'awwwwww. Now I can't stop smiling. That's too adorable. *dies because of the cuteness* ;-;

I can not see any race besides maybe asari (because they live like 1000 years) to recover from this.
    I don't think they will. Thessia their homeworld is gone.

Stephen Hawking says if we won't colonize other planets in the next 100 years, humanity will die out.

Now I don't know how many Stephen Hawkings do asari have. Currently it seems only 1 out of 7 billion stupids is not enough lol. Of course we don't know how much of the asari knowledge base is at offsite location.

My point was the destroy ending not the control ending. The citadel blows up and so do the mass relays. I can not see any race besides maybe asari (because they live like 1000 years) to recover from this.

However we do not know what happens in the aftermath.+

Edit: Quick question regarding the geth heretics. Does anyone know if you start a ME3 only save if they are considered deleted or not. I am just calculating if either the geth or quarians have more war assets ( I can´t choose all 2 - stupid ME2 save required) but this depends on the geth heretics.
    The Krogans can and will survive if you removed the genophage. They survived worse before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The Krogans can and will survive if you removed the genophage. They survived worse before.
    The biggest problem about the destroy ending is the fact that you have not just brought every fleet to Earth to fight the reapers no you have basically trapped them there.

Well I would be curious how the story unfolds after the battle is over and how the solutions would be. Hopefully we get to know that in the upcoming ending DLC.

The biggest problem about the destroy ending is the fact that you have not just brought every fleet to Earth to fight the reapers no you have basically trapped them there.

Well I would be curious how the story unfolds after the battle is over and how the solutions would be. Hopefully we get to know that in the upcoming ending DLC.
    I don't think EVERY Krogan in the galaxy is stuck in sol. Nor is every turian or salarian or asari. Life will continue in it's various forms on various planets. The strong species (eg Krogan) will adapt and survive.

However we do not know what happens in the aftermath.
    I can see most of the others recovering as well, though, granted, it'll take a very long time for most of them. A lot of people will die from being cut off from supply lines, but the worlds supplying the supplies will survive. And that is the key to the future of galactic survival.

The asari will most likely be the first to achieve their own long-range FTL first, and the asari being the asari will most likely seek out the other species when this happens.

I can see most of the others recovering as well, though, granted, it'll take a very long time for most of them. A lot of people will die from being cut off from supply lines, but the worlds supplying the supplies will survive. And that is the key to the future of galactic survival.

The asari will most likely be the first to achieve their own long-range FTL first, and the asari being the asari will most likely seek out the other species when this happens.
    With the destruction of the mass effect relays they'll have to achieve some other form of ftl. Since Thessia is still rich in EEZO it will likely involve EEZO. EEZO also helps gets around alot of pesky physics problems associated with ftl travel. It's not really practical for them to seed the galaxy with relays again so at this point who knows. Maybe they'll build the stargate out of eezo.

So where do you think the forces trapped in Sol system are getting resources like food or fuel for their ships from? OK the reapers where destroyed but so was the galactic society. The earth is already overpopulated in ME3 and where would they house all those guys like Krogans, Turians, the entire Quarian Fleet ...?

The citadel was destroyed too and there is no way to have an intergalactic capital anymore.
    I doubt Earth is overpopulated anymore. Andersen states that the Reapers are only hitting heavy population areas, so basically all your over-crowded bits are getting reaper-farmed first as they have the most efficient yield of people to turn in to reaper-goo. Conversely, somewhere like a rainforest or large area of farmland would be mostly untouched because they're so sparsely populated. I'd imagine that quite a small percentage of the population is left alive.

Additionally, a normal FTL drive can do about 12LY in a day. There are about 31 systems that our real life astronomers and scientists have identified as potentially having 'garden worlds' just within that distance from our Sun. The nearest one that is suspected of having 'goldilocks' planet is within eight hours journey distance at Mass Effect standard FTL travel speeds.

The big question is if one of the three Quarian liveships accompanied the Migrant Fleet to Earth for fight. If there is one then at least you have some source of food for the Quarians and Turians...

Deleted

Yeah of course life will go on but with the destroy ending you have basically thrown them back in to the stone age so to say As I already wrote I would be curious how this would look like 100 years after the reapers got destroyed. I can see Asari and maybe Salarians play a very big role in that future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    The big question is if one of the three Quarian liveships accompanied the Migrant Fleet to Earth for fight. If there is one then at least you have some source of food for the Quarians and Turians...
    At least the life ships have NO entry in the war assets so they have not participated in the battle most likely

Edit: Ok they have an entry !! The Civilian Fleet makes up most of the quarian flotilla. Properly coordinated, the fleet compensates for its lack of dedicated warships with its sheer numbers. Even its smallest crafts are equipped with ship-to-ship weaponry. The civilian liveships, enormous floating gardens that produce food for the quarians, have also been fitted with massive Thanix cannons to provide heavy firepower.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-03-28 at 08:31 AM.

Hah, anyway if asaris recruit engineers I will be the first in the line. Planet L here I come lol! ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Hah, anyway if asaris recruit engineers I will be the first in the line. Planet L here I come lol! ^^
    Not only you I will take the first shuttle to help them Oh god now I am thinking of how our RL world would look like in 2186 at the time of ME3.

Edit: Ok they have an entry !! The Civilian Fleet makes up most of the quarian flotilla. Properly coordinated, the fleet compensates for its lack of dedicated warships with its sheer numbers. Even its smallest crafts are equipped with ship-to-ship weaponry. The civilian liveships, enormous floating gardens that produce food for the quarians, have also been fitted with massive Thanix cannons to provide heavy firepower.
    A bit scary that they decided to use them for the actual fight though! Let's hope one or two survived - there were only three to begin with!

If they put the majority of the actual civilians on Rannoch to start the rebuilding, and just kept a sufficient crew to man the civilian fleet for battle, then there should be a sufficient supply of Dextro-food for both the Quarians and Turians, and perhaps the means to seed a nearby garden world to grow more.

Great read for anyone interested about the current ending:

http://doycetesterman.com/index.php/...istic-process/

and also, what the original ending was:

http://www.oxm.co.uk/39736/revealed-...efore-release/

Deleted
    Those that claim that everyone is stranded on earth:
    Firstly, thats assuming that the relays were blown up (which by all accounts, didnt happen).
    I cant remember a single scene in ME where we saw something that Shepard didnt, we basically were Shepards vision. Maybe Shepard became a spaceghost.

Lets assume that it did happen. Relays that blows up takes out the entire system. The Sol relay was orbiting pluto.
    Anyone on Earth would be royally bent.

So either:
    Everyone is on earth fighting, with relays to go home.
    or
    Everyone is dead anyways already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    A bit scary that they decided to use them for the actual fight though! Let's hope one or two survived - there were only three to begin with!

If they put the majority of the actual civilians on Rannoch to start the rebuilding, and just kept a sufficient crew to man the civilian fleet for battle, then there should be a sufficient supply of Dextro-food for both the Quarians and Turians, and perhaps the means to seed a nearby garden world to grow more.
    We don´t know if there are actually other "garden" worlds in Sol system to begin with. It would suck for the survivors if the lifeships got destroyed during the battle because they would provide a lot of food. So many questions left after the ending

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic1962 View Post
    Great read for anyone interested about the current ending:

http://doycetesterman.com/index.php/...istic-process/

and also, what the original ending was:

http://www.oxm.co.uk/39736/revealed-...efore-release/
    I'd so want Tom Bombadil to be the final guy. And who cares about dwarves. Honestly they can't even keep a little mine clear of demons! Boo! And the second link does sound like it would have been a better ending. I always did wonder what was up with Haelstrom. It didn't even really occur to me that they kinda of ignored that whole "whats going on with it" story in ME3.

Guess we know one possible DLC mission pack.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I'd so want Tom Bombadil to be the final guy. And who cares about dwarves. Honestly they can't even keep a little mine clear of demons! Boo! And the second link does sound like it would have been a better ending. I always did wonder what was up with Haelstrom. It didn't even really occur to me that they kinda of ignored that whole "whats going on with it" story in ME3.

Guess we know one possible DLC mission pack.
    Well Mordin DID want to go to a sunny planet.