Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Guess who will lead the galaxy in Shepards legacy if you picked a colour where you died.

Better not be James, im gonna flip shit.
    Absolutely. James would not be likely because he is not that badass and to be honest I don´t like James.

Coats however would be uber cool to actually continue the Shepard legacy in future games or comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I was thinking the same !! Sadly they have not met before ME3 because Coats would have been a cool Squad member in the previous games.

In the current ending Coats even survived Harbringers beam.
    Would be kinda cool to have Coats be the main character in the next game, and you come across Shepard during the story.

Or, 20 years have passed, and you're a new Spectre recruit working for Councilor Shepard or maybe Admiral Shepard

Speculating aimlessly about what's next for the series is fun.

Deleted
    I love speculating about future games and stuff.

Major Coats has everything Shepard had in ME1 and thus would be a really good character to continue the ME series or even spinoff games or comics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Would be kinda cool to have Coats be the main character in the next game, and you come across Shepard during the story.

Or, 20 years have passed, and you're a new Spectre recruit working for Councilor Shepard or maybe Admiral Shepard

Speculating aimlessly about what's next for the series is fun.
    Just look at his smug smile, and that balllooking thingie making it look like his haircut matches his awesomeness.
    Im halfexpecting him to rock out with the turians, while kicking the blue suns back in place.

Maybe not 20 years, but 2 or so.
    Shep have died/retired and you have to help the survivors and the galaxy to get back into order from the chaos and destruction and may have to deal with sheps politics (alot of pissed off krogans to headbutt if you sabotaged the cure).

And seeing Shep as our mentor, the guy WE shaped, lead us, well aint that something.
    The apprentice becomes the master.

Deleted
    Just look at his smug smile, and that balllooking thingie making it look like his haircut matches his awesomeness.
    Im halfexpecting him to rock out with the turians, while kicking the blue suns back in place.

Maybe not 20 years, but 2 or so.
    Shep have died/retired and you have to help the survivors and the galaxy to get back into order from the chaos and destruction and may have to deal with sheps politics (alot of pissed off krogans to headbutt if you sabotaged the cure).

And seeing Shep as our mentor, the guy WE shaped, lead us, well aint that something.
    The apprentice becomes the master.
    Would be a cool idea for a game. Let´s say Shepard survived and gets promoted to Admiral as Anderson died and thus fills his spot.

Coats will be the new spectre and fills Shepards shoes as the hero

This would be great !!

Deleted
    Would be a cool idea for a game. Let´s say Shepard survived and gets promoted to Admiral as Anderson died and thus fills his spot.

Coats will be the new spectre and fills Shepards shoes as the hero

This would be great !!
    Shep might even be humanities representive on the council.

Shep, on the council. Imagine that.

Deleted
    Shep might even be humanities representive on the council.

Shep, on the council. Imagine that.
    My renegade Shepard would not like that at ALL

Nah seriously it could be possible because Shepard united the whole galaxy and thus would be a great councilor or other diplomat.

Deleted
    My renegade Shepard would not like that at ALL

Nah seriously it could be possible because Shepard united the whole galaxy and thus would be a great councilor or other diplomat.
    United the galaxy and curbstomped the reapers who brought ruin upon the universe infinite times.
    Kinda hard to argue against a guy like that.
    And who would have to balls to attempt an assassination?

Deleted
    > Que for Gold Geth
    > Leader is N7 2 level 1
    > Quit fast

Stupid Premium Spectre packs keep giving me classes... I already have everything unlocked for

Deleted
    United the galaxy and curbstomped the reapers who brought ruin upon the universe infinite times.
    Kinda hard to argue against a guy like that.
    And who would have to balls to attempt an assassination?
    Kai Leng survived AGAIN ^^

He then proceeds to assassinate Councilor Shepard but fails miserably after Shep shatters his blade and stabs him with an omniblade AGAIN

LOL

Oh ffs not some english chap lol. I want to play as an asari commando lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    > Que for Gold Geth
    > Leader is N7 2 level 1
    > Quit fast

Stupid Premium Spectre packs keep giving me classes... I already have everything unlocked for
    They give XP, so you can promote more characters for the war effort.
    One day, people will have promoted so many characters they have a full green bar just from starting the game.

Kai Leng survived AGAIN ^^

He then proceeds to assassinate Councilor Shepard but fails miserably after Shep shatters his blade and stabs him with an omniblade AGAIN

LOL
    The guy would be as indestructable as planetfaceplanting shep if he actually survived getting his heart impaled.
    Well atleast it would be the first ME antagonist that pisses me off.

Deleted
    They give XP, so you can promote more characters for the war effort.
    One day, people will have promoted so many characters they have a full green bar just from starting the game.

The guy would be as indestructable as planetfaceplanting shep if he actually survived getting his heart impaled.
    Well atleast it would be the first ME antagonist that pisses me off.
    The ONLY renegade interupt that even full paragon players take !!

Kai Leng is amusing !!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The whole kai leng thing was done well, he is your hated enemy and boy do they get you to hate him. That mfer punched my beloved Liara in the face and constantly just cheesed his way to victory, oh he also killed a bunch of innocent people but NO ONE TOUCHES LIARA. Enjoyed killing that bastard a little to much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post
    The whole kai leng thing was done well, he is your hated enemy and boy do they get you to hate him. That mfer punched my beloved Liara in the face and constantly just cheesed his way to victory, oh he also killed a bunch of innocent people but NO ONE TOUCHES LIARA. Enjoyed killing that bastard a little to much
    Yeah he was very well done !! I still hate him with passion and even seeing him ingame causes my blood to boil.

This was really one of the better things in ME3. Kai Leng cheated in Thessia, cheated on the Citadel and so on

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Oh ffs not some english chap lol. I want to play as an asari commando lol.
    playing as an Asari commando or even better a vincidator would be amazing.

The ONLY renegade interupt that even full paragon players take !!
    Am I a bad paragon for enjoying killing Udina as well then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Am I a bad paragon for enjoying killing Udina as well then?
    Nah I was just trying to make it sound more "badass". Actually there are quite a lot of renegade interupts that are cool even as a paragon player

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post
    playing as an Asari commando or even better a vincidator would be amazing.
    justicar?
    Theres not much difference between justicars and SPECTRES, spectres just answer to the council while the justicars answer to a book with 300 ways to kill a krogan with your thumb.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    justicar?
    Theres not much difference between justicars and SPECTRES, spectres just answer to the council while the justicars answer to a book with 300 ways to kill a krogan with your thumb.
    sorry I did mean a justicar, dunno where I got vindicator from. I am a biotic fanatic, I dont think I have ever played single player as anything but a biotic so thats the draw for me. You made it sound even more awesome!!! haha
    I imagine that is what I play as asari adept in multiplayer.