Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    And you can't even see that unless you're in romance with her (male Shep's only) or if she jumps off the cliff on Rannoch. I don't need to spoiler-tag this anymore, do I? So yeah, without the pictures on this thread I wouldn't have even seen THAT version of her face. GG.
    I always play FemShep and so I had not seen this photo ever in ME3. Only through this thread.

So yeah that "official" Face is not even available to everyone with ME3. Cheap shot Bioware.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So thats why you runts never use the rocketlaunchers.
    Exactly, but in my defence i rarely go down and i'm a credit to the team with out it. (if i do say so myself *superman pose*)

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I always play FemShep and so I had not seen this photo ever in ME3. Only through this thread.

So yeah that "official" Face is not even available to everyone with ME3. Cheap shot Bioware.

Femshep didnt get the picture because Tali wasnt in love with her. Male shep only got it if she was romanced and she suicided IIRC.

It kind of nullifies the special meaning if she just hands out this picture to everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Exactly, but in my defence i rarely go down and i'm a credit to the team with out it. (if i do say so myself *superman pose*)
    Hiding at the back eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    'Artistic integrity "
    Not applicable when making something for profit.
    Back in the days when artists made paintings for noblemen for money, if the customer didnt like it, the artist had to do it over.
    Customer satisfaction is prime when you want to make money.

Artistic integrity, thats something you do when people arent shoveling money at you and expecting something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Femshep didnt get the picture because Tali wasnt in love with her. Male shep only got it if she was romanced and she suicided IIRC.

It kind of nullifies the special meaning if she just hands out this picture to everyone.
    I am talking about an official Face that is brought to everyone. I know that this picture is given to you as a special gift because she was in love with you and this is nice.

However this should not prevent Bioware from releasing a cinematic with Talis face ingame.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the photoshopped picture of Ms. England?

"Artistic Integrity" im actual kinda glad they decided to make tali hot even if it is a dodgey photoshop favorite character for the series
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

What the heck is the point of even playing if you're not willing to use powers to complete the fucking mission................... Just had another run, WITH THE EXACT SAME ISSUE!

I am talking about an official Face that is brought to everyone. I know that this picture is given to you as a special gift because she was in love with you.

However this does not prevent Bioware from releasing a cinematic with Talis face ingame.

But where would you put this cinematic? You cant have it at the end. Some people had her die in ME2, in that scenario its not brought to everyone.

Deleted
    But where would you put this cinematic? You cant have it at the end. Some people had her die in ME2, in that scenario its not brought to everyone.
    Damn yeah this is true.

Maybe a DLC for everyone? Even for those who have her dead in their saves?

Some sort of cinematic that everyone gets? Like a flashback at the final mission if she died or if she lives then you get a cinematic with her revealing her face on Earth

Edit: Maybe tied to the new ending DLC that is coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What the heck is the point of even playing if you're not willing to use powers to complete the fucking mission................... Just had another run, WITH THE EXACT SAME ISSUE!
    The same reason I'm always the only one uploading/hacking something?

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*Your connection to the game has been lost*

*The host has left the game*

"Finally, a game!" *everyone dies on wave 6 because they're retarded*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

"Yay, new game!" *everyone dies on wave 5 because they're retarded*

Awesome afternoon I've had so far. I'm even considering doing 2v2 on my warlock in WoW to relieve some stress, that's how sick I am of people.

Deleted
    "Before Shepard faces down the reaper on Rannoch, Tali will confess her love for the Commander in lieu of Legion or the Geth VI wishing him good luck. After retaking her homeworld, she will state that 'nothing stands between us now' and 'whatever the galaxy throws at us, [she] will be at [his] side.' On the Normandy, Tali tells the Commander that she has left him something in his room. Next to his bed, Shepard finds a picture of Tali without her mask."

You get the picture regardless of her dying or not if you play a male Shepard. It still sucks that you don't get to see it if you play a FemShep. She's been there for you, she always says that she'd never turn her back on you and even with FemShep she states that she would like to connect suits with Shepard if it was possible. That's the biggest sign of trust the quarians can do with another.

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

Awesome afternoon I've had so far. I'm even considering doing 2v2 on my warlock in WoW to relieve some stress, that's how sick I am of people.
    Playing on PC? Add me if you like.

Deleted
    WHY THE FRAK DO PEOPLE GO INTO SILVER MATCHES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MEDIGEL ON HAND???????????????????????????????????Apsojdxhbiasvyt7asfvdcytgasjhkas

Sorry, needed to get that out.
    I'm never using Medigel on Silver Matches, I'm not actually using Medigel on Geth's gold farm neither unless it's wave 10 and we are close to a wipe. When you buy spectre pack only or worst premium spectre pack you'll run dry very quick. I usually save it for Gold Reapers run

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Exactly this, I don't use medigels on Silver because I have none. They're rare for me.

What stops the other players from ressing me anyway? I'd res them..
    You smell i'm not ressing you

joking aside you're right they are rare indeed.

Deleted
    I wish they would make a Medigel/Rocket only pack.

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

my favorite is the look around and see that you've lost half your team for no reason game.

especially when you're left with the level 8 rambo who won't stop being a rambo.

Deleted
    I was just thinking about one thing:

After you have done the suicide mission in ME2 and your LI is still alive you can call him/her up to your cabin. You can then do 3 things with them (hugging in bed, on the sofa and so on)

I was not aware that this is missing in ME3 because I just recently replayed ME2.

I dislike that there is no real involvment with your LI in ME3. You only share a night together right before the attack on Cerberus base.

In ME2 there was some small talk with your LI where you could reassure them that everything is OK and that you love them and stuff.

I would love to call my LI to my quarters again, like I did with Kelly Chambers (picture below)

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

*stuck on Connecting...*

Just described the first hour of playing ME3 multiplayer every day.

Sweet just unlocked the ability to bring 3 cobra missiles per mission. Can you unlock ways to bring more medi-gel and the other stuff too? I have terrible luck with the packs so I rarely see something good.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune