Deleted
    All I can say is that it does wonders when a woman lets her hair down...

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    HAHA so true. Same as her "sister" in ME3.
    By the way, I thought I'd point it out... that first pic isn't ME1. It's ME2. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    All I can say is that it does wonders when a woman lets her hair down...
    Yeah that´s true. I think Ashley looked stupid in ME1 and 2 because of her strange hairstyle.

Looks way better with her new one and way more feminine

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    By the way, I thought I'd point it out... that first pic isn't ME1. It's ME2. :P
    Yeah realized that too. Don´t know it said ME1 on that description. Well she looks almost the same in ME1 and 2 anyhow.

Yeah that´s true. I think Ashley looked stupid in ME1 and 2 because of her strange hairstyle.

I wish I could use her hairstyle on FemShep in ME3. But alas, it loses its shit when used on FemShep via save editor.

Deleted
    Ash in ME1

Quote Originally Posted by Teasy View Post
    I haven't been here for a while (round +10 pages)(work, work) and all I see is multiplayer talk... Damn you nerds!
    I think we were talking about the ending just before you made the post. but yeah your right we are nerds and we <3 it

Huh. Just saw Liara's real-world model for the first time. Me gusta!

http://i.imgur.com/MSE2H.jpg (for anyone else who hasn't seen it yet which is probably not many... I'm a bit slow. Just a bit.)
    Dafuck did i just see .. challenge accepted!

WoW!!!! http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jillian_Murray

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    What challenge, exactly? XD

Deleted

I feel a bit awkward for doing this but since I can actually compare. Yay!

Hair tied up.

Hair open.

It always gives a bit different image if you have your hair differently. I just find it a bit funny with Ashley. I can't get over it how everyone is just swooning and drooling over her and basically all they did for her was let her hair fall down.

Deleted
    I think we were talking about the ending just before you made the post. but yeah your right we are nerds and we <3 it

WoW!!!! http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jillian_Murray
    She was born in 1984? Damn ... I think I need to go to the US on my next vacation.

Challenge accepted.

RL Liara I am coming

Holy real pics, Batman!

Maybe it's just the hairstyle in the second pic but I'd almost say you look better with your hair up :O Then again, you actually have a visible PONYTAIL unlike Ash in ME1/2. Hers was just a... bun, I guess. It made her look like a man. lol

Damn !! Now I know why I am in love with Liara since ME1. Where can I find you RL Liara ?

Wouldn´t it be perfect? In a relationship with Liara in ME and in RL.

Nah seriously I am still prefering the coolest Asari besides Liara:

BTW: Never found any RL model of Kasumi? Anyone knows it? Love her Japanese look
    I`m not sure if this is correct but i found this Picture on the net

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Holy real pics, Batman!

Maybe it's just the hairstyle in the second pic but I'd almost say you look better with your hair up :O Then again, you actually have a visible PONYTAIL unlike Ash in ME1/2. Hers was just a... bun, I guess. It made her look like a man. lol
    I can throw it up in a bun too. I just felt like going with a ponytail today.

Granted, most of the hairbuns looks really weird in game. I only like the one that's basically at the top of your head (and visible) and even that got twisted to something really, really weird on ME3.

I`m not sure if this is correct but i found this Picture on the net

Pssst... check the last page, compadre. Beat you by quite a bit. :P

Deleted
    Am I the only one to be a bit sad that there was no real romance option for Samara and Kasumi?? Damn I love them both.

Rana McAnear is great (not that pretty but still great)

I can throw it up in a bun too. I just felt like going with a ponytail today.

Granted, most of the hairbuns looks really weird in game. I only like the one that's basically at the top of your head (and visible) and even that got twisted to something really, really weird on ME3.
    Which is why I was THRILLED when I found a hairstyle in ME2 that I felt actually fit my image of FemShep.

http://i.imgur.com/WBIcG.jpg

I use that on basically every ME2 FemShep I make now.

http://i.imgur.com/Mgngc.jpg

And that on basically every ME3 FemShep

Pssst... check the last page, compadre. Beat you by quite a bit. :P
    Damn you got me there ... how can i in gods name miss a page full of hot=cute chicks ...

Deleted
    Which is why I was THRILLED when I found a hairstyle in ME2 that I felt actually fit my image of FemShep.

http://i.imgur.com/WBIcG.jpg

I use that on basically every ME2 FemShep I make now.

http://i.imgur.com/Mgngc.jpg

And that on basically every ME3 FemShep
    Why can't I find that hairstyle on ME2? Is it some mod or something? Or am I freakin' blind? I usually go with the hairstyle where the other side is flicked behind your ear. Or then the top bun if I want a Shepard with her hair tied.

And that's actually the only suitable tied up hairstyle on ME3. The rest seriously look really mashed up and... Awkward. There's weird bumps on the head and everything. D:

Sorry to interrupt the picture party... but can someone explain to me:

"Rest In Peace, Marauder Shields. <3"

Why is everyone keep saying this?

Why can't I find that hairstyle on ME2? Is it some mod or something? Or am I freakin' blind? I usually go with the hairstyle where the other side is flicked behind your ear. Or then the top bun if I want a Shepard with her hair tied.

And that's actually the only suitable tied up hairstyle on ME3. The rest seriously look really mashed up and... Awkward. There's weird bumps on the head and everything. D:
    In order to get that hairstyle in ME2 you have to use the save editor.

Tutorial here: http://www.masseffect2faces.com/inde...&tutorial=hair

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post

DAMN YOU MOONTALON !!!