Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    If you want to discuss the ending I and probably this forum will gladly do that with you until no end. I just think some of us are really getting sick or seeing "OMG ME3 ending is terrible!!!" months after the game has come out when free clarified ending DLC is on the way. Let's reserve judgement until then shall we? To be honest this is one of the only places I've found that ME3 can be discussed somewhat civilly without those ending comments flooding everything. I think most of us would like to keep it that way, and are why some are so defensive. Just look at ME's facebook page or BSN to see what I'm talking about.

So yah, if you got more to say about the ending next to the fact that it just sucks since we all already know that, then shoot. I'm all ears, well in this case eyes.
    Nah been there done that as said lets wait till they actually release the DLC content then we can bitch and whine some more perhaps.
    on another note whats up with all the god damn Trolls this morning :P talking about singularity sex with jack and all that kind of creepy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    People should do what I did. Skip the ending in the playthroughs following the first one
    You know what? The fact that you can´t skip anything after TIM shows up on the citadel is what I hate the most on the current ending.

Srsly ... Why can´t I just skip that goddamn Spacechild crap? Atleast I started to turn out the volume on my TV after hitting the Citadel after my first playthrough

However ranting about the ending is just stupid because it was discussed here like 1000 times before and prolly every poster here knows that it is bad BUT a DLC is on the way and so there is still hope left for a "good" ending.

I shall rant again if the DLC ending is bad TOO

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Is this because their suits would protect them during the singularity sex, whereas asari like to do it naked?
    Hey Liara had the best "sex" scenes in the whole series Asari FTW.

I found a fitting quote to that topic. Can you remember Gianna Parasini? After Meeting her again in ME2 she says:

“I love nailing asari. So ageless and superior — then you get them, and they squeal like schoolgirls.”

I'm not talking about ranting about the ending. I said that in my post people.

If people want to talk about what might be coming with this DLC ending or the theories behind why Bioware ended it like they did or where they can go with the series in the future because of how it ended or other stuff they should be able to. I for one am still interested in discussing things like that or related topics. Just no more "ending sucks" and talking about indoctrination thoery like it's new is what I was getting at.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I'm not talking about ranting about the ending. I said that in my post people.

If people want to talk about what might be coming with this DLC ending or the theories behind why Bioware ended it like they did or where they can go with the series in the future because of how it ended or other stuff they should be able to. I for one am still interested in discussing things like that or related topics. Just no more "ending sucks" and talking about indoctrination thoery like it's new is what I was getting at.
    I am OK with DLC theories but that "ending is BAD" thing gets old to be honest.

BTW: I would absolutely hate it if BW decided to really drop the whole ME series after ME3. It is just way too good to just stop completely.

Maybe a ME4 with a fresh "hero" instead of Shepard could work, who knows. I think that Major Coats has very high chances in becoming the new Shepard.

Seriously that guy is a beast and he reminds me of the ME1 Shepard. Damn I love to think about such things.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-05-04 at 07:47 AM.

“I love nailing asari. So ageless and superior — then you get them, and they squeal like schoolgirls.”

this has to be one of my favorite quotes of the ME series :P

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Speaking of quotes, here are my favorite ones throughout the series:

Ashley Williams: "Yeah, well if you want me in a tin foil mini skirt and thigh-high boots, I'm gonna need dinner first... Uh... sir..."

Commander Shepard: "You must have had some kind of interesting experience."
    Urdnott Wrex: "Well, there was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun."

Nassana: "Shepherd, I thought you were dead!"
    Commander Shepard: "I got better."
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    They have already said that there will be more ME games, just not featuring the Shep.

Also, singularity sex sounds damn nice.
    But i rather meant opening a mini singularity in the vagina that sucks in and crushes first the two crotches then grinds the two bodies together around the sphere which then detonates.
    Small enough to not kill, but big enough to cause major unhealable damage in the form of removed crotches.

Also, quarian suitsex?
    Emergency induction port?
    Seems like a new fetisch.

Deleted
    What the heck am I reading...?
    * Backs away slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    What the heck am I reading...?
    * Backs away slowly.
    My thoughts exactly.. i`ll stick to quotes im sure thats much saver

Like this one for example i loved this one in ME2

Commander Shepard: If you want to help Urdnot you'd need to get back there. But It would take a real bad-ass to make it back while injured.
    Sick Krogran: I can do it.
    Commander Shepard: You! I said a bad-ass not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache.
    Tali'Zorah: I'm standing right here!

And i had romance tali as well i think she was not amused.

or this one.
    The Illusive Man: Shepard, you're making a habit of costing me more than time and money.
    Commander Shepard: I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you- I'm getting a lot of bullshit on this line.
    Last edited by Succath; 2012-05-04 at 11:58 AM.

Asari-vorcha offspring have an allergy to dairy and da-de-di-da-da-doo-da-di-da-doo-doo-da-da-doo-doo-di...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Maybe a ME4 with a fresh "hero" instead of Shepard could work, who knows. I think that Major Coats has very high chances in becoming the new Shepard.

I am a firm believer that the next Mass Effect will drop the numbering system and switch to a Dragon Age: Origins style title. We are also looking at a massive jump forward or backward in time for the setting, as there are no longer any Mass Relays in the universe following ME3 and it would be sort of silly to call it "Mass Effect" anything without the ability to use the ME travel system.

So long as it doesn't take place in a Synthesis Future, I am happy to continue purchasing the games!
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I am a firm believer that the next Mass Effect will drop the numbering system and switch to a Dragon Age: Origins style title. We are also looking at a massive jump forward or backward in time for the setting, as there are no longer any Mass Relays in the universe following ME3 and it would be sort of silly to call it "Mass Effect" anything without the ability to use the ME travel system.

So long as it doesn't take place in a Synthesis Future, I am happy to continue purchasing the games!

The mass effect theory isnt dependant on mass relays, who dont actually blow up in control ending.
    And we have yet to confirm that the endings were face value.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    You can't choose not to do it when the option is available to you, and then demand BioWare accommodate you. You don't get it both ways, I'm sorry.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm also entitled to my opinion that yours is groundless.

Once again, am I disappointed I didn't get to see Tali's face on her model? Yes. Am I going to sit here and reprimand BioWare because they chose to handle it differently than I would have liked? Hell no, particularly when it's very unlikely it would do any good anyway. If they had not given us Tali's face at all, perhaps I would, but they did, so here we are.
    OK, I hope you're happy to see that they spent a lot of time modeling one useless character after Jessica Chobot, while Tali received a bad photoshop on a stock photo. Because I can't believe you're not churning inside with that crap. But OK, keep trying to look cool on the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post

I'm not happy and I'm willing less and less to give any credit to Bioware after DA2, SWTOR and ME3 fiascos. They are clearly not the same.

That said I'll go back to the past a little and say that all my disapointment with ME3 crappy ending, which is widely known to be Casey Hudson's sole work, despise people trying to deny, since we have TWO SOLID INSIDE SOURCES, Geoff (who was given the sketch in November with the end as we saw) and Weekes (that wrote about how Casey locked himself and only allowed Walters to correct wording) was nowhere as bad as the reaction of Bioware about our disapproval.

They did very good games in the past. One shit, even as big as this one, wouldn't hurt them. What hurt them was the way they lied to us, then they dismissed us, then they censored us, then they trolled us, then they ridiculed us with "specialized press" claims, now they are stalling us, and everything points they will ultimately ignore us for good. They are completely out of reality, thinking in themselves as too great to even care about players; way bigger than they really are.

So, why should I trust and buy games from a company whose reaction to bad decisions they made is to pay a lot for press to write good about them, while their games are being sold at less than half of price so stores can clean their stocks of a bad product? They maximize their debts, while stores already say they will buy less copies to resell, minimizing their incomes. Of course a company that is burning money without any prospect of profit will not have enough cash to created any good games.

Add that Origin is a big failure, and they are BEGGING to people give feedback because sales through the system aren't not even close to the amount they expected (They thought they were Steam, HAHA), and you can see this ship is sunk. TORtanic is the brand they will leave to posterity. A big bad heavy sunk ship.
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-05-04 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The mass effect theory isnt dependant on mass relays, who dont actually blow up in control ending.
    And we have yet to confirm that the endings were face value.
    Wait, what? They don't blow up in the control ending? Well, now I'm confused. I thought they blew up no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Because I can't believe you're not churning inside with that crap.
    I'm not, actually, but believe what you want.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-04 at 01:19 PM.

Deleted
    Wait, what? They don't blow up in the control ending? Well now I'm confused I thought they blew up no matter what.

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 03:17 AM ----------

To be fair, theres so much confusing stuff in that ending so you are bound to overlook one or two things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    To be fair, theres so much confusing stuff in that ending so you are bound to overlook one or two things.
    This is true.

15+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]
    Wait, what? They don't blow up in the control ending? Well, now I'm confused. I thought they blew up no matter what.

Yup they do blow up, only citadel isnt blown to pieces in that case
    Last edited by Karah; 2012-05-04 at 01:21 PM. Reason: typos

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Okay now I KNOW I play too much Mass Effect. I just got grouped with a hunter named Turain on WoW and I read it as turian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post

Yup they do blow up, only citadel isnt blown to pieces in that case

The citadel closes itself, with no damage.
    And the citadel isnt totaled in the other endings.