Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Space Whips = the Cerberus spell Smash...
    I am utterly sad.
    If i protest loud enough, can we get laserwhips as a krogan weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I am utterly sad.
    If i protest loud enough, can we get laserwhips as a krogan weapon?
    Go for it. Tell me how it works out.

Deleted
    Okay, finished ME3 myself doing all side-quests but not getting to any sexy action. I was highly confused on when to have conversations with my companions in comparison to the last 2, which was very structured.

The hide system was AWFUL. I died SO many times because Shepard was being an ass and hugging all of the goddamn walls instead of just running and diving.

Story was a bit slow, real Reaper danger at any moment was not really coming over unless you were fighting them on a ruined planet. But the last few hours, coming from Cerberus to Earth were godlike. One action-packed and emotionally filled rollercoaster where the story comes together. I do not mind the "lack of influence" on the ending, I loved it, though I was left with a few questions concerning Reapers and the green things inside the Citadel and their function. One of the best experiences I've had in gaming yet, and yes I've played a lot of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Okay, finished ME3 myself doing all side-quests but not getting to any sexy action. I was highly confused on when to have conversations with my companions in comparison to the last 2, which was very structured.

The hide system was AWFUL. I died SO many times because Shepard was being an ass and hugging all of the goddamn walls instead of just running and diving.

Story was a bit slow, real Reaper danger at any moment was not really coming over unless you were fighting them on a ruined planet. But the last few hours, coming from Cerberus to Earth were godlike. One action-packed and emotionally filled rollercoaster where the story comes together. I do not mind the "lack of influence" on the ending, I loved it, though I was left with a few questions concerning Reapers and the green things inside the Citadel and their function. One of the best experiences I've had in gaming yet, and yes I've played a lot of games.
    Despite the "massive" outcry on the internet, this is how I believe most people view the game. I've seen people stream the game and express the exact same feelings.

Deleted
    *Joins game*
    Oh... I remember why I don't play MP... non-dedicated servers
    *Leaves*

Time to get the rumor train rolling again!

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/12314240

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Didn't Bioware had said something about proths in multiplayer already o.O?
    Still lore wise it does not make much sense, does it? But then again.... who really cares?
    If it's only re-engineered prothean weapons it can make sense lore-wise.

Actual real living protheans, no.

But then again, BioWare showed they don't care about keeping the lore intact so anything can happen.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post

But then again, BioWare showed they don't care about keeping the lore intact so anything can happen.
    Prothy the Prothean?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Prothy the Prothean?
    It's one of them fake dead protheans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's one of them fake dead protheans.
    YES glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that when he read Gravath's post. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    So clearly I suck at multiplayer. Always find myself at the bottom of the scoreboard. Can't live through shit on my vanguard either. Tips?

Also, Origin won't let me d-load rebellion. I go into ME3, downloadable content, click the button, origin comes up with Rebellion, I click on "Get It Now" and nothing happens. Looked on the bioware and origin sites, can't find another place to d-load it.
    Putin khuliyo

What race of Vanguard? If you're human you could be one of those douchey ones I always get grouped with that ignore every objective and just whore the crap out of points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    What race of Vanguard? If you're human you could be one of those douchey ones I always get grouped with that ignore every objective and just whore the crap out of points.
    Human, though I have an Asari I haven't messed with yet. I tend to try to stay at the objectives though lol. I mean, I'll charge out of an upload if an enemy appears, but I go right back asap.

Vanguard, Adept, Soldier, doesn't seem to matter, I suck at all of them.
    Putin khuliyo

It's mostly a matter of finding what works for you. I play crap way different than my friends but I can still rack up the points, as can they.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 03:39 AM ----------

The greatest thing about this MP is there's really no one "correct" way to play the characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Human, though I have an Asari I haven't messed with yet. I tend to try to stay at the objectives though lol. I mean, I'll charge out of an upload if an enemy appears, but I go right back asap.

Vanguard, Adept, Soldier, doesn't seem to matter, I suck at all of them.
    try going out more, be more active, faster. don't ignore objectives, do them.
    i was at bottom always, i've been scaling slowly, now ussualy I got 3rd or 2nd with low characters, and fight for 2nd or 1st when there's someone more equipped on hi level chars. the only times i got 4th now is just when I go lazy mode.
    Last edited by shimargh; 2012-05-30 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So clearly I suck at multiplayer. Always find myself at the bottom of the scoreboard. Can't live through shit on my vanguard either. Tips?

Also, Origin won't let me d-load rebellion. I go into ME3, downloadable content, click the button, origin comes up with Rebellion, I click on "Get It Now" and nothing happens. Looked on the bioware and origin sites, can't find another place to d-load it.
    Odd. For me it came up with a transaction window stating that I had 0 BW points and that my purchase would cost me 0 BW points, leaving my final balance at 0 BW points. And then I could accept it. Window closed, and my download started 10 seconds later.

Deleted
    Lash/Smash are awesome, ktnx

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    It's mostly a matter of finding what works for you. I play crap way different than my friends but I can still rack up the points, as can they.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 03:39 AM ----------

The greatest thing about this MP is there's really no one "correct" way to play the characters.
    Other than not using Claymore + Black Widow on an Adept or something

According to various tweets that have appeared over the last hour or two, Bioware have started looking for at least a Lead Writer, a Lead Audio Designer, and a Server Programmer for the Mass Effect franchise. Guess something's cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    According to various tweets that have appeared over the last hour or two, Bioware have started looking for at least a Lead Writer, a Lead Audio Designer, and a Server Programmer for the Mass Effect franchise. Guess something's cooking.
    Single player DLC a la Overlord and Arrival, mayhaps?!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/BGLee.jpg

Reegar Shotgun crazy