I know this isn't what you meant... but Shepard in a batman costume...? You know you want to see it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    I know this isn't what you meant... but Shepard in a batman costume...? You know you want to see it happen!
    I can see a machinima being made about Shepard becoming Batman and fighting evil doers in the Normandy. I'd watch it.

Btw, the amount of side quests and their extreme similarity in ME1 is making my head explode. At least I only have Virmire left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    I can see a machinima being made about Shepard becoming Batman and fighting evil doers in the Normandy. I'd watch it.

Btw, the amount of side quests and their extreme similarity in ME1 is making my head explode. At least I only have Virmire left.
    Lies!
    Cruise da galaxy landing on ALL the random planets!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    So its just like normal, but with more tech gadgets.
    So Garrus is Robin?

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Lies!
    Cruise da galaxy landing on ALL the random planets!
    If only Joker would drop us anywhere close to anything sometime..
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-06 at 08:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So Garrus is Robin?

If only Joker would drop us anywhere close to anything sometime..
    Question . . .

How do they actually hit the ground on Eden Prime? In one shot, the Normandy is hovering some 300 feet in the air. Next thing we know, Shepard, Kaiden and Jenkins are on the ground.

Did they jump?

This has always bugged me!
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Nihlus jumped.
    Without a parachute.
    I am inclined to belive Shepard & co did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Question . . .

How do they actually hit the ground on Eden Prime? In one shot, the Normandy is hovering some 300 feet in the air. Next thing we know, Shepard, Kaiden and Jenkins are on the ground.

Did they jump?

This has always bugged me!
    The suits of armor they use likely have mechanisms that allow them to jump from such a height safely, such as mass-lowering fields or some such. In some of ME3's missions there's jumps from pretty decent heights from the shuttle that they just shrug off.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Good news indeed! Doesn't necessarily mean it's for the Extended Cut, but it obviously means we'll have new Single Player DLC in the near future (extended cut with Shepard in it somehow or other pre-Earth DLC). Woot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The suits of armor they use likely have mechanisms that allow them to jump from such a height safely, such as mass-lowering fields or some such. In some of ME3's missions there's jumps from pretty decent heights from the shuttle that they just shrug off.[COLOR="red"]
    Their suits carry mass effect field generators, which i belive is how shepards body was kept from splashing all over the place in ME2.

Good news indeed! Doesn't necessarily mean it's for the Extended Cut, but it obviously means we'll have new Single Player DLC in the near future (extended cut with Shepard in it somehow or other pre-Earth DLC). Woot!
    Whats sad is that any dlc can only be played before Cerb Attack, instead of being able to roam around the galaxy after all the missions like 1/2.
    I assume.

Would be damn nice to stroll into some pirateHQ dlc (should shep survive spacekid-event and patrol the warshattered galaxy) and go "i just wiped out the reapers that have been wiping out galactic civilizations for millions of years. What the FUCK are you gonna do?"

Deleted
    Their suits carry mass effect field generators, which i belive is how shepards body was kept from splashing all over the place in ME2.

Whats sad is that any dlc can only be played before Cerb Attack, instead of being able to roam around the galaxy after all the missions like 1/2.
    I assume.

Would be damn nice to stroll into some pirateHQ dlc (should shep survive spacekid-event and patrol the warshattered galaxy) and go "i just wiped out the reapers that have been wiping out galactic civilizations for millions of years. What the FUCK are you gonna do?"
    You couldn't stroll around in ME1
    The convo's after killing the Collectors in 2 were nice though.

Deleted
    Oh well, maybe its been too long since i played it, mind playing tricks.

Lets see.. if they are gonna releast a ME4, would be nice if they made a special pack that included ME1, 2, 3 and 4 with all DLCs.
    With discounts for the games and DLCs you already own on the console/account you install the pack on.

Lets see.. if they are gonna releast a ME4, would be nice if they made a special pack that included ME1, 2, 3 and 4 with all DLCs.
    With discounts for the games and DLCs you already own on the console/account you install the pack on.
    They'd probably do something like Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition that included the DLC and expansion and the core game.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 01:16 AM ----------

Never played Dragon Age, but its tempting when they lay out all the cards conviniently.
    I like it almost as much as I like Mass Effect. It's $30 on Steam, and I would highly suggest it.

Deleted

If they did offer that sort of discount I would act raged that I don't get a double one for having them all on both 360 and PC

Deleted
    If they did offer that sort of discount I would act raged that I don't get a double one for having them all on both 360 and PC
    Buy two packs, get double the discount.
    Tho if you already have all the games and the DLCs, you are just getting (speculating) ME4, at which point, you will be paying the same amount as if you bought the games standalone.

Deleted
    Buy two packs, get double the discount.
    Tho if you already have all the games and the DLCs, you are just getting (speculating) ME4, at which point, you will be paying the same amount as if you bought the games standalone.
    Shame they don't use steam still, could gift them to people
    (Like the bonus Torchlight 1 for pre-ordering Torchlight 2)

Deleted
    Shame they don't use steam still, could gift them to people
    (Like the bonus Torchlight 1 for pre-ordering Torchlight 2)
    Well EA just couldnt stand steam, so they created a lesser copy of it.
    Well i would be lying if i said that i didnt appreciate the convinience in downloading and installing the DLC through origin.

Although its a shame that the convinience of origin and the availability of Steam wont be combined into a overlord extranet game library for every game, ever.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-06 at 02:46 PM.

So Garrus is Robin?
    Not exactly what I meant but you got the second part right!

Deleted
    Well EA just couldnt stand steam, so they created a lesser copy of it.
    Well i would be lying if i said that i didnt appreciate the convinience in downloading and installing the DLC through origin.

Although its a shame that the convinience of origin and the availability of Steam wont be combined into a overlord extranet game library for every game, ever.
    The origin dlc thing is fine until their dlc servers decide to explode... and stop you doing anything for 2 days :\

This weekend's event has been announced: Operation Mastiff.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/06/06/operation-mastiff/

Operation MASTIFF (June 8th-10th)
    We are dropping the new reinforcements onto occupied worlds to supplement resistance movements. Retrieving data of how the Reapers conquered those worlds is of paramount importance.

Allied Goal: Complete 100K retrieval missions.
    Personal Goal: Extraction on Silver difficulty with one squad member of the Rebellion Pack classes: Vorcha, Phoenix Project Defectors, or Quarian Male.
    Special Circumstance: None.

Completion of the personal goal awards that player a Commendation Pack.
    Completion of the Allied goal awards all players a Victory Pack that has a guaranteed N7 weapon.

Operation Mastiff begins at 6pm PST Friday June 8th and ends at 4am PST Monday June 11th.
    Packs will be distributed Tuesday evening if the mission is successful.

And just when I was planning to finally start studying for my final exam of the year... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And just when I was planning to finally start studying for my final exam of the year... -.-
    I've never actually had to study for anything in my life (and I still passed with A's and B's). Guess I got lucky. XD