2GB DLC, it better be something good... though I'm already expecting the worst =/
    26th, if it had came out today it would be a nice birthday present for me =D! (Yes, now that you know it, you may shut up about the ending and wish me a happy birthday and tell me how awesome I am, presents can go to my pm box!)

Edited: Hummm the game is about 10Gb, the DLC itself is 2Gb... I wonder if it's only 3 additional scenes as the supposed leak said.
    Edited2: Shadow Broker Lair is about the same size... with could mean fucking nothing at all ^^;
    Last edited by Myobi; 2012-06-24 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    2GB DLC, it better be something good... though I'm already expecting the worst =/
    26th, if it had came out today it would be a nice birthday present for me =D! (Yes, now that you know it, you may shut up about the ending and wish me a happy birthday and tell me how awesome I am, presents can go to my pm box!)

Edited: Hummm the game is about 10Gb, the DLC itself is 2Gb... I wonder if it's only 3 additional scenes as the supposed leak said.
    Edited2: Shadow Broker Lair is about the same size... with could mean fucking nothing at all ^^;

ALL of those are the endings we are getting.

Happy birthday, my greatest ME3 debate antagonist!

3.5gb of base ME3 is the actual out-of-engine cutscenes, of which there aren't too many :\

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Diablo 3 has all of those and is probably the worst written story in a video game ever IMO. Yes the star child could have used better execution but the concept of it is sound and you've talked to plenty of spooky AIs in the past. Your list doesn't seperate good from bad as I could name any number of Hollywood movies built on that formula that sucked balls.
    People don't really play Diablo to immerse themselves in the story, and you do fight Diablo in the end...
    And you even said yourself they sucked balls

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    People don't really play Diablo to immerse themselves in the story, and you do fight Diablo in the end...
    And you even said yourself they sucked balls
    This is sad.
    I replayed the ME games 6-7 times, but i could barely stand to start D3 on hell once.
    Funny how Blizz expects people to play D3 40 times (4 difficulties per character, 2 characters per class, 5 classes) with such a poor story.
    You have no effect on the plot. You just run around and smack stuff in the face and other characters runs the show for you and every experience is identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post

ALL of those are the endings we are getting.

Happy birthday, my greatest ME3 debate antagonist!
    Shit what a mess, sucks that I can't read damn ...
    And big fankz

This is sad.
    I replayed the ME games 6-7 times, but i could barely stand to start D3 on hell once.
    Funny how Blizz expects people to play D3 40 times (4 difficulties per character, 2 characters per class, 5 classes) with such a poor story.
    You have no effect on the plot. You just run around and smack stuff in the face and other characters runs the show for you and every experience is identical.
    I must agree with this. Not to mention in the end you get like "Congratz, you just fucked up everything with all that smacking!".
    Not to mentioned one of my fav. character in the game is bloody turned into what I find a actually attractive demon...

Diablo with high heels & great tits... who can resist to that.

Definatly the best part of the game.

I seem to recall Diablo also had some fine hips and curves to go with them...
    Diablo is the greatest transvestite i ever seen.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-06-24 at 11:04 AM.

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.

Gratz fellow first phase Cancer-ian. I'm a bit luckier on days mine being Anti-X-Mas. I only have to wait one day.

I must agree with this. Not to mention in the end you get like "Congratz, you just fucked up everything with all that smacking!".
    Not to mentioned one of my fav. character in the game is bloody turned into what I find a actually attractive demon...

I probably would have liked the story more if it weren't painfully obvious by the end of the first act who would turn in to Diablo. I mean, an obviously feminine appearance to Diablo in concept art combined with a chick producing firey explosions killing everyone around her? C'mon.

I didn't even make it through Act 1 on Nightmare before I got bored of the game though. :/ Meanwhile, I've played ME1 through ME3 10 times easily.

This is sad.
    To be fair, this is what Diablo is all about. The story has never been the focus point, it's been all about killing hordes of monsters and getting phat lewt, in order to kill more hordes of monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    To be fair, this is what Diablo is all about. The story has never been the focus point, it's been all about killing hordes of monsters and getting phat lewt, in order to kill more hordes of monsters.
    But Diablo and Diablo 2 at least had an interesting storyline to go along with the massive amounts of killing. Diablo 3... not so much.

Why are Phantoms the single most evil mofo thing in this game.
    I'm fighting the asian ninja boss, and get him down to about 2health bars, and then get hit by the remaining phantom I've yet to kill and die to it.
    ALWAYS.

I hate them. SO MUCH.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I'm fighting the asian ninja boss, and get him down to about 2health bars, and then get hit by the remaining phantom I've yet to kill and die to it.
    ALWAYS.

I hate them. SO MUCH.
    I don't mind the phantoms as much as the banshees. Banshees give me nightmares to this day. *shudder*

ALWAYS.

I hate them. SO MUCH.
    Nuke the adds first, always.
    This is EXTREMLY important on higher difficulties.
    Smack em with grenades, shockwaves, anything with aoe.

ME3 is a dangerous game to get tunnelvision in.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I don't mind the phantoms as much as the banshees. Banshees give me nightmares to this day. *shudder*
    I love their scream.

As for the Catalyst taking the appearance of the small boy, we do know the Reapers have some form of mind-reading ability. In ME1 Sovereign "senses" that Saren has his doubts, and in ME2 there are the two Cerberus scientists who both can remember intricate details from the same wedding as if they experienced the exact same one. Considering the Citadel is built by the same people who originally constructed the Reapers, it's logical to assume that the Catalyst, by extension of the Citadel, has the same abilities. And he chose a form that would be "welcoming" to Shepard.
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

When you think about it, the end actually WAS fitting. You're half dead and suffering some of the mental symptoms of prolonged Reaper exposure. The combined fleets of the galaxy are depending on you to finish the Reapers off as quickly as possible. Do you have an extended conversation with a weird hologram you don't really understand, or do you just pick the option it gives you to kill all the Reapers? I want to know what the cycle is for, but my mission is to end it.

Just two cents.

I love their scream.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO2poJAaE_I

As for the the space ninja dude...
    Shep casts shield drain, Tali Casts shield drain, Garrus casts overload, Shep casts Singularity & Warp ~ NEXT!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFoxx View Post
    When you think about it, the end actually WAS fitting. You're half dead and suffering some of the mental symptoms of prolonged Reaper exposure. The combined fleets of the galaxy are depending on you to finish the Reapers off as quickly as possible. Do you have an extended conversation with a weird hologram you don't really understand, or do you just pick the option it gives you to kill all the Reapers? I want to know what the cycle is for, but my mission is to end it.

Just two cents.
    I would at least ask what those menacing beams of light would actually do. If I spent the past 3 years busting my ass and even dying once to save the galaxy, I'd like to make damn sure I'm actually saving it and not playing right into the Reapers' plans.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFoxx View Post

Just two cents.
    Agreed. It's not like you have time to sit down with the Catalyst for a cup of tea and discuss the finer points of existence and moral standpoints.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I would at least ask what those menacing beams of light would actually do. If I spent the past 3 years busting my ass and even dying once to save the galaxy, I'd like to make damn sure I'm actually saving it and not playing right into the Reapers' plans.
    Fair point. We'll see if the EC delivers on that. It has been confirmed there are additional conversation choices, the question is just where they are located.

ALWAYS.

I hate them. SO MUCH.
    You wouldn't believe how much damage does hurling all your grenades while under the effects of Adrenaline Rush do. Sure, you lose them all real fast, but you won't have any dangerous enemies after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Agreed. It's not like you have time to sit down with the Catalyst for a cup of tea and discuss the finer points of existence and moral standpoints.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 02:17 PM ----------

Fair point. We'll see if the EC delivers on that. It has been confirmed there are additional conversation choices, the question is just where they are located.
    Hell, I'm not even asking for a laundry list of every consequence, I'd just like some sort of idea of what I'm actually doing to the galaxy. "Combining synthetic and organic life" doesn't tell me a whole hell of a lot, after all. lol I've only seriously chosen destruction because it's the only one that has any sort of concreteness to it in my opinion. You're destroying synthetic life, period. It sucks that I spent all that time getting the geth and quarians to live together peacefully, and spent all that time helping EDI and Joker get together and giving EDI her own sense of humanity only to destroy them all, but still.