Does anyone else remember the very first time they encountered Legion in the derelict Reaper? I was SO confused. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Does anyone else remember the very first time they encountered Legion in the derelict Reaper? I was SO confused. lol
    A geth shooting husks and speaking and Tali saying something about them being no smarter than toasters.
    I was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    A geth shooting husks and speaking and Tali saying something about them being no smarter than toasters.
    I was interested.
    I was interested as well. Interested, curious, and so confused. Little did I know that it would end up being one of my favorite characters in the series. :P

Deleted
    I was interested as well. Interested, curious, and so confused. Little did I know that it would end up being one of my favorite characters in the series. :P
    I never really cared for him so i didnt care when he died in the Suicide mission (he dies if he goes in vent, and here i thought it was the best choice)
    But the Geth VI was simply so horrendous so i replayed from the collector base.

I never really cared for him so i didnt care when he died in the Suicide mission (he dies if he goes in vent, and here i thought it was the best choice)
    But the Geth VI was simply so horrendous so i replayed from the collector base.
    He only dies in the vent if he's not loyal. I'm actually gonna let him die on the playthrough I'm doing now just cuz I want to see the Geth VI. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    He only dies in the vent if he's not loyal. I'm actually gonna let him die on the playthrough I'm doing now just cuz I want to see the Geth VI. XD
    Egh, not worth it. I lost Legion on my first go-around in ME2 because of the argument with Tali and Legion. I sided with Tali and forgot to go back to Legion and try to smooth things over with him. So no Legion in ME3.

The Geth VI is nothing special.

And I usually take Tali into the vent, personally.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

And I usually take Tali into the vent, personally.
    Its worth it just to tease her on the geth dreadnaught.

Dont do it moontalon, the Geth VI is a piece of shit.
    And Shep is retarded for saying its Legion EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CONVERSATION.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    In the John Shepard Canon, aka Marketing Shepard, aka start with John Shepard with no import.

John Shepard is possibly a sentential. In N7 armor.(in the basic videos and Advertisements it seems most likely they used the Sentinel powers. with the standard assault riffle and the standard Heavy pistol) did no side quests nor loyalty missions. This Shepard only does one DLC, Arrival which he does after the collector base. Wrex and Kaidan die on Virmire. He killed the queen, he sacrifice the council. Ashley is his first love interest, no love interest in ME2. Udina is the first human councilor.

Which as most here would agree is a boring Shepard.
    Eh, I've come to the conclusion that Bioware's Cannon Shepard is an oaf, bumbling his way towards saving the galaxy in the worst way possible.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-07-03 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Eh, I've come to the conclusion that Bioware's Cannon Shepard is an oaf, bumbling his way towards saving the galaxy is the worst way possible.
    Its one way to get people to buy the previous games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its one way to get people to buy the previous games.
    Hah, good point. There's no way I can start a game at ME3, given the terrible choices BW makes for us.
    Putin khuliyo

I see a lot of people talking shit about the Geth VI. Well, guess what? They're all gonna be like that for a while if you choose Destroy.

Deleted
    Hah, good point. There's no way I can start a game at ME3, given the terrible choices BW makes for us.
    Why anyone would want a game without Conrad Verner is beyond me.

Its worth it just to tease her on the geth dreadnaught.

Dont do it moontalon, the Geth VI is a piece of shit.
    And Shep is retarded for saying its Legion EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CONVERSATION.
    Piece of shit or not, I want to see it. :P This is the playthrough in which I finally started ACTUALLY changing shit up, because I realized that all my playthroughs up to now have been relatively the same. This time I'm changing a ton of stuff. lol

Just wanted to drop in and say that while they added the love interest to the "control" ending flashback (which is all I really wanted anyways), the part about your love interest pausing while placing the plaque in the "alive" ending is false. It was Liara for me and I never had/persued any romantic situation with her, ever, throughout all 3 games. Regardless, the minute changes were enough to put Shepard to bed for me finally. There are still loop holes but I care less now since I know Shepard thought about Jack in his final moments (instead of a random person).

This is the false part I am referring to-
    You may notice that in the “Shepard lives” ending, the love interest hesitates to place Shepard’s name on the wall, and instead looks up as though deep in thought. This is meant to suggest that the love interest is not ready to believe Shepard is dead, and the final scene reveals they are correct. As the Normandy lifts off, there is hope that the love interest and Shepard will again be together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I see a lot of people talking shit about the Geth VI. Well, guess what? They're all gonna be like that for a while if you choose Destroy.
    Actually, we would get the generic geth that the Geth VI in no way represent.

@JustintimeSS
    They added LI to all the flashbacks, not just control.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say that while they added the love interest to the "control" ending flashback (which is all I really wanted anyways), the part about your love interest pausing while placing the plaque in the "alive" ending is false. It was Liara for me and I never had/persued any romantic situation with her, ever, throughout all 3 games. Regardless, the minute changes were enough to put Shepard to bed for me finally. There are still loop holes but I care less now since I know Shepard thought about Jack in his final moments (instead of a random person).

This is the false part I am referring to-
    You may notice that in the “Shepard lives” ending, the love interest hesitates to place Shepard’s name on the wall, and instead looks up as though deep in thought. This is meant to suggest that the love interest is not ready to believe Shepard is dead, and the final scene reveals they are correct. As the Normandy lifts off, there is hope that the love interest and Shepard will again be together.
    Well did you have a romantic interest with anyone who was still alive? Because they likely put in a character it defaults to.

It is most definitely not false, though. I've seen it myself.

---------- Post added 2012-07-03 at 09:59 AM ----------

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

just saw it on facebook. now give me a liara plushie and a grunt one
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    I just finished the game (without the Extended Cut version, is not out yet here), and seriously, I was expecting a much worse ending.

The main fear I had when I read all that horrible ending fuzz is that it had a too open ending regarding the reapers. All the comments I read led me to believe that the ending was like :" Yeah, so Shepard trips over that rock and he hits his head and dies before he can deal with the reapers".

But it wasn't that bad. Maybe it needs a little bit closure (provided that the EC doesn't give enough) with the characters, but overall I was pleased. I'm going to read now all the comments about the ending, I want to understand why all that drama happened.

Please, don't throw rocks at me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    just saw it on facebook. now give me a liara plushie and a grunt one
    Yeah, my hopes for a plushie Sovereign just skyrocketed.

And I want it to say "You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it" in a high pitched voice when I squeeze it.
    Putin khuliyo

Yeah, my hopes for a plushie Sovereign just skyrocketed.

And I want it to say "You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it" in a high pitched voice when I squeeze it.
    That would be amazing.

Can that be a thing? I want that to be a thing.