It would be a great Battle Royale.

Who doesn't wanna see the heros fight each other only to come together at the end?. Avengers made so much money doing just that...

I would rather see Thor and Loki bro up and become a fighting team.

You are lacking quite the amount there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You are lacking quite the amount there.
    Yes, I am. Haven't touched MP since the vorcha/batarian/krogan event and I never played it all that much to begin with. lol

lol I was lagging hardcore one match on a Drell Adept and ended up flying WAAAAAAAAAAAY above the ground. I couldn't move but I could turn and shoot. Talk about death from above. Then after a while I teleported under the ground and then couldn't move or fight at all. Everyone else in the group died in the process but I was untouchable. lol

Well I could sort of move...
    Like I was falling every step and would sometimes get stuck on walls, had to space to take cover to do anything again.
    Then fell through the floor and ended up there
    Could use powers/weapons at first then after falling ended up only powers... and reeeaaally hard movement (good thing I was tankistar).

I remember that bug on the desert base map, the one with a balcony perfect for snipers.
    My vanguard floated up in the sky so high i almost touched the sky.

I can tell you that the map is about 50 times larger than the area you are on, i know this because it was textured area (while empty) that kept going until the "walls" came around and warped the beyond.

Atleast its good to know that the horizons arent just painted walls outside the playarea but actually ARE horizons.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    You know I was thinking one day as I was walking home you remember the episode of TNG when worf is jumping realities and then at the end you see all the enterprises and various crews. Well for years all of us who have played mass effect have been doing that. All the different Shepards you and I have created. Imagine if every one was a different reality shepard and imagine if they made a game where youd all meet. I'm not sure what kind of game you'd make it, maybe it would be a better movie.
    Bioware has said several times that a Mass Effect MMO is something they could do. Nothing say they will do it but they haven't ruled out taking the IP into a MMO.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Bioware has said several times that a Mass Effect MMO is something they could do. Nothing say they will do it but they haven't ruled out taking the IP into a MMO.
    That would be really cool in theory. But after TOR Bioware will probably be rather cautious about designing another one.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    As long as I can roll a volus . . .

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    As long as I can roll a volus . . .
    I see what you did there. Roll? Volus? Eh? I'll stop.

I would like to see an Elcor in action for once. Come on man, walking tanks! Though, given the option, I would probably roll Geth.

Asari definitely for me. No other choice :P

You can keep your volus and your asari. I'd roll a salarian or turian.

Lulz nubz.

I go Reaper. Nuff said =O

by the way! managed to find a game! after days of trying, I found a bloody gold lobby... it was only me and a random dude, yet we 2maned it like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I go Reaper. Nuff said =O
    Because I'm sure they'd let players play something that radikaluss. I mean they let us play as the Death Star in TOR amirite?!

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Because I'm sure they'd let players play something that radikaluss. I mean they let us play as the Death Star in TOR amirite?!
    I SAID IMA GO REAPER!
    If you have a problem with that go ahead and sue me!
    I'm so going to freaking camp your body with mah reaper bro.