1. #9661
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    No thanks. That just looks ridiculous. I think I'd have to stop playing if nonsense like that was running around all the time.
    Make a dandy one then

  2. #9662
    Yeah I'd gladly keep my current shepard

  3. #9663
    Well i was only playing with the robot race and not the humans. Mostly because im tired of humans. Standard race for everything, and usually the biggest dicks in the playground.

    I still endorse more customizable options, including making a ooma-loompa shepard.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-07-23 at 12:35 PM.

  4. #9664
    As long as people are forbidden to use those oompa loompa shepard in youtube videos. Because seriously.

  5. #9665
    No fun allowed.
    I would love to see an oompa-loompa shepard punch a batarian in the face.

  6. #9666
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No fun allowed.
    I would love to see an oompa-loompa shepard punch a batarian in the face.
    Make a "Theldurin the Lost" Shepard. The Day the Reapers Arrived. I punched Harbinger in the Face.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:19 PM ----------

    Also, quick question, how many playthroughs did it take for you to realize there was a bathroom in Shepard's cabin in ME2 and ME3? I think it was my third or fourth. Just walked past it to see what the space hamster did and EGADS! A door opens! I knew a bathroom was used in cinematics from ME3, but I didn't know it was accessible.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-23 at 10:19 PM.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  7. #9667
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,546
    Really? I found it on the first playthrough. xD Mostly because in the 2nd one I saw the rest rooms on the crew quarters' deck and was like "hrm...does Shepard have their own since they've got the capt. cabin?"

  8. #9668
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northwest USA
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Make a "Theldurin the Lost" Shepard. The Day the Reapers Arrived. I punched Harbinger in the Face.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:19 PM ----------

    Also, quick question, how many playthroughs did it take for you to realize there was a bathroom in Shepard's cabin in ME2 and ME3? I think it was my third or fourth. Just walked past it to see what the space hamster did and EGADS! A door opens! I knew a bathroom was used in cinematics from ME3, but I didn't know it was accessible.
    the toilet flushes too!
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

  9. #9669
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,624
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Also, quick question, how many playthroughs did it take for you to realize there was a bathroom in Shepard's cabin in ME2 and ME3? I think it was my third or fourth. Just walked past it to see what the space hamster did and EGADS! A door opens! I knew a bathroom was used in cinematics from ME3, but I didn't know it was accessible.
    Found it the first time in the cabin for each as I explored everything. I was just disappointed EDI would no longer say Shepard this is the <gender> bathroom as ME3 has the opposite gender bathroom locked. The door won't even open.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  10. #9670
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Also, quick question, how many playthroughs did it take for you to realize there was a bathroom in Shepard's cabin in ME2 and ME3? I think it was my third or fourth. Just walked past it to see what the space hamster did and EGADS! A door opens! I knew a bathroom was used in cinematics from ME3, but I didn't know it was accessible.
    First playthrough of ME2 because I went OCD hard on that ship. lol

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:35 PM ----------

    Dunno if this has been posted before, but I d'awwww'd hard.



    (Original artist's deviantART)

  11. #9671
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    picture
    And then he piledrives the infant.

  12. #9672
    I'm pretty sure this is canon anyway as Liara is boning you at the end of ME3 regardless of if you romance her or not. Considering how she specifically mention in ME1 that Asaris can reproduce without real physical contact. Given how focused on Shepard she was, expecting him/her to be likely to die in the final mission, she probably tried to save Shepard legacy in the same way she did with the beacon.

  13. #9673
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And then he piledrives the infant.

    "i'm tired of your disingenuous assertions"



    He can just make another, so it's nbd.

  14. #9674
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is canon anyway as Liara is boning you at the end of ME3 regardless of if you romance her or not. Considering how she specifically mention in ME1 that Asaris can reproduce without real physical contact. Given how focused on Shepard she was, expecting him/her to be likely to die in the final mission, she probably tried to save Shepard legacy in the same way she did with the beacon.
    Highly doubt it.
    Hell for all of the people expected to die, Shepard was at the far bottom, behind Blasto. Especially at the teammates list, because they know that he can pull a MacGuyver out of his ass to save the day.

    "During melding, an asari consciously attunes her nervous system to her partner's, sending and receiving electrical impulses directly through the skin. A common phrase used before melding is "embrace eternity," presumably to help focus the partner's mind. Effectively, the asari and her partner briefly become one unified nervous system. "

    "An asari's melding ability extends to a mental connection as well, which Liara describes as being the true union between an asari and her partner. It allows the asari to explore her partner's genetic heritage and pass desirable traits on to any offspring. During mating an asari and her partner share memories, thoughts, and feelings. It is also possible for an asari to meld with another for the sole purpose of transferring thoughts, without reproduction. This technique is used by both Liara and Shiala, with varying success; Liara finds the ordeal extremely intense and debilitating. "

    That scene was space voodoo for sure, but highly doubtful it was rape/reproduction.
    "During mating an asari and her partner share memories, thoughts, and feelings." can be used to argue for, while "It is also possible for an asari to meld with another for the sole purpose of transferring thoughts, without reproduction" argues against together with a bunch of other stuff.

    Of all the questions asked to Bioware at panels, im surprised this wasnt covered since im sure that being raped by Liara would warrant atleast one "what the hell happened?"
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-07-24 at 11:12 AM.

  15. #9675
    I've been puzzled by every questions asked at every game convention/panel/Blizzcon for years anyway. I've even been wondering if video game designer are purposely paying fake fan actors to ask them so many useless/already answered questions. Or if it's just related to the type of people who goes to those convention. So few meaningful question are usually answered...

  16. #9676
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I've been puzzled by every questions asked at every game convention/panel/Blizzcon for years anyway. I've even been wondering if video game designer are purposely paying fake fan actors to ask them so many useless/already answered questions. Or if it's just related to the type of people who goes to those convention. So few meaningful question are usually answered...
    What may not be meaningful to you may be something someone else have wanted to know for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  17. #9677
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What may not be meaningful to you may be something someone else have wanted to know for years.
    "As a DK, I've experienced a lot of prejudice as a tank. A lot of people kick me out of the raid. Are you going to make them more viable?"
    Back in 2010.

    I liked one comment to the blizzcon:
    "The people representing the hunter community seem to have some of their questions not even recorded because they were booed back to their seats almost immediately after asking them."
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-07-24 at 02:36 PM.

  18. #9678

  19. #9679
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    It will feature male Sheppard.
    * Ultimate frowny face

    After male shep being the flagship of the 3 games (on the boxes/defaults etc) would have been nice to see some more femshep...
    Alot of people don't even know about her

  20. #9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    * Ultimate frowny face

    After male shep being the flagship of the 3 games (on the boxes/defaults etc) would have been nice to see some more femshep...
    Alot of people don't even know about her
    No! It would be nice to see no shep at all tbh...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •