It's not exactly new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    It is still a little bit of a spoiler. Not to mention that it is based off of datamined/leaked information rather then the official information currently available.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Way to smack someone with some damn spoilers.
    Sorry. It's the sole ME3 thread, so assumed it's filled with spoilers and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Fuck, fuck... FUCKKKKK!!!

My dragon age saves... they were inside that fucking folder too >.<;
    Now I got 5 fucking games to replay =(

Couldn't you just use a save editor?
    Alot of sidemissions (all of them) arent availible to get in save editor.
    I recommend http://www.masseffectsaves.com/

And interesting that bioware decided to tell us about the reapers in a DLC, but i guess its more appropiate since they get more time to do a proper job.

And we get the first weapon pack DLC for ME3.
    I knew EA's brand would appear soon enough.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-03 at 06:23 AM.

There's still people like me who have intentionally been avoiding any info about the DLC so that I know nothing or next to nothing going into it. I already know more than I wanted to. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Sorry. It's the sole ME3 thread, so assumed it's filled with spoilers and all.

Yes it is, but most people are polite enough to put spoiler tags on that sort of thing, even if it isn't confirmed info. :\

And by spoiler tags, I mean the literal /spoiler tag, not just giant letters saying spoiler.

So, I gotta say, Ashley feels so much more human in ME3. This playthrough is the first one I've actually played past Mars with her alive. She's much more likable in ME3 than she has been in the past two games. lol

I still need an Ashley playthrough. :\ Too lazy to go back and do it all again! Gah, so much laziness from me lately.

I tend to skip ME1. lol

I don't really like skipping the first one, because I like having all the little ref. to it in the 2nd one. But its just so time consuming.

I use the save editor to make it as though I imported from ME1 so it works for me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    So, I gotta say, Ashley feels so much more human in ME3. This playthrough is the first one I've actually played past Mars with her alive. She's much more likable in ME3 than she has been in the past two games. lol
    I did one with Ashley myself. And I agree, she's a much better character in ME3 than in ME1. Can't stand her in ME1.

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't really like skipping the first one, because I like having all the little ref. to it in the 2nd one. But its just so time consuming.
    I'm at the point where I just rush through ME1. I get the important stuff done, maybe explore a planet or two, and then move on. If I don't meet NPCs like Helena Blake in ME2, who cares. As long as Conrad Verner is available in all three games, I'm good.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I'm at the point where I just rush through ME1. I get the important stuff done, maybe explore a planet or two, and then move on. If I don't meet NPCs like Helena Blake in ME2, who cares. As long as Conrad Verner is available in all three games, I'm good.
    I so wish I could do that, but I'm always super OCD when it comes to finishing everything possible in ME1. XD I don't know why, because I'm not like that with ME2 and ME3. But in ME1, if I don't do every mission, I go nuts.

C'mon GetDataBack you can do it, you can do it!
    Just one hour left of scanning to do! C'mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I so wish I could do that, but I'm always super OCD when it comes to finishing everything possible in ME1. XD I don't know why, because I'm not like that with ME2 and ME3. But in ME1, if I don't do every mission, I go nuts.
    My main character has to scan every freaking planet, do every single side mission, save every single cat from the evil trees.
    Otherwise I'll be upset =(
    Last edited by Myobi; 2012-08-03 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    My main character has to scan every freaking planet, do every single side mission, save every single cat from the evil trees.
    Silly king of the boy scouts.
    I rather go with the approach where you put a spider beneath the seat of the arachnophobic shuttledriver and watch him crash into the tree.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-03 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    C'mon GetDataBack you can do it, you can do it!
    Just one hour left of scanning to do! C'mon!

Oh man, I can't scan every planet in ME2. When I have all my upgrades, I'm like "fuck this shit" and stop scanning. I'll still check them out for side missions of course, but I won't scan them. Planet scanning is the one thing I hate about ME2. The ONLY thing. ME2 is otherwise my favorite of the trilogy.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Oh man, I can't scan every planet in ME2. When I have all my upgrades, I'm like "fuck this shit" and stop scanning. I'll still check them out for side missions of course, but I won't scan them. Planet scanning is the one thing I hate about ME2. The ONLY thing. ME2 is otherwise my favorite of the trilogy.
    By scanning I mean, check every planet out, not rly suck up all the minerals from it =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yes it is, but most people are polite enough to put spoiler tags on that sort of thing, even if it isn't confirmed info. :\

And by spoiler tags, I mean the literal /spoiler tag, not just giant letters saying spoiler.
    Once again, sorry, I did all I could by choosing the biggest text size and choosing a bright color. I donno how to place spoiler tags :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Once again, sorry, I did all I could by choosing the biggest text size and choosing a bright color. I donno how to place spoiler tags :/
    [spoiler] [ /spoiler] without the space before the slash. That'll put a black box over the text that people have to click to read what's in it, like this.