Did I ever call them a minority? I believe I said that I was in the minority since I actually liked the original endings. I'm not exactly sure where you're getting this from. Additionally, you skipped over the other portion of my post where I stated that you weren't interpreting the post you responded to. He's saying that there are too many people who are falling for this stupid, and in my opinion completely worthless, weapons pack that's mostly multiplayer weapons.

I see you're not interested in a discussion, though. I would like to talk about this, but if you're going to be rude about it I'll drop it.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-08-08 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Biodrones dude, biodrones. That will only ricochet on them.

Anyway, why worry? There are less of them standing each day, while the angry betrayed mob never rests. Or stop to grow.
    As far as im concerned, both of you are needlessly obnoxious and should visit a spa.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    As far as im concerned, both of you are needlessly obnoxious and should visit a spa.
    Apologies, I didn't mean to be obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I meant <Snip>, as he is a good example of a "biodrone".
    I wouldnt call you that.

[Mod Edit: Please avoid personal attacks]
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-08-08 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    And I don't need to be hypocritical. Regarding the Unholy Trinity of Gamble, Walters, and Hudson I reserve myself to be as obnoxious as I want.
    There are much more deserving places for balanced discussions than in the wasteland fields of Bioware or Diablo 3 development.

So you're not interested in a rational discussion?

And I don't need to be hypocritical. Regarding the Unholy Trinity of Gamble, Walters, and Hudson I reserve myself to be as obnoxious as I want.
    There are much more deserving places for balanced discussions than in the wasteland fields of Bioware or Diablo 3 development.
    And do you count a website starting with a number amongst those?

Biodrones dude, biodrones. That will only ricochet on them.

Anyway, why worry? There are less of them standing each day, while the angry betrayed mob never rests. Or stop to grow.

But sorry guys, the story (of diablo 3) is neither short or shallow. It's perfect.
    If I'm a Biodrone then what does that make you... You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum and it literally rofld after I read this. Apparently their is simple no accounting for taste.

I'm still waiting for any proof of anything you allege

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 10:19 AM ----------

I meant <Snip>, as he is a good example of a "biodrone".
    I wouldnt call you that.
    I cannot admit plenty of things wrong with both Bioware and their games. I do not accept statements made by people on internet forums as gospel without a shread of truth. Mike gamble going on a tear because Leviathan sales are expected to suck is what exactly if not conspiratorial? A bold prediction? If you classify challenging that as Biodrone then you have serious issues.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-08-09 at 08:35 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

There seems to be a new argument in here every day. They need to add a 1v1 arena to ME3 so you guys can settle your disputes

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I cannot admit plenty of things wrong with both Bioware and their games. I do not accept statements made by people on internet forums as gospel without a shread of truth. Mike gamble going on a tear because Leviathan sales are expected to suck is what exactly if not conspiratorial? A bold prediction? If you classify challenging that as Biodrone then you have serious issues.
    Seeing as how you dont understand the words you toss at people and keep clinging to your "all is good, stop opposing it!", i would say you have far bigger issues called "delusions".
    As to if the guy have gone on a hissyfit because of anything related to the Leviathan DLC, i dont care, but calling the guy a "conspiracy theoris" (better word than you called him) which is not only wrong, but also being a dick because, well, you and your history of going at anyone saying anything about bioware that isnt rainbows and happiness cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    There seems to be a new argument in here every day. They need to add a 1v1 arena to ME3 so you guys can settle your disputes
    Some days go by without a single post, then we get clusterfucked.

And in other news today...
    http://i.imgur.com/DpG9t.jpg

Don't post memes. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-08 at 12:49 PM.

Actually that would be a really cool addition o the game I think!

Seeing as how you dont understand the words you toss at people and keep clinging to your "all is good, stop opposing it!", i would say you have far bigger issues called "delusions".
    As to if the guy have gone on a hissyfit because of anything related to the Leviathan DLC, i dont care, but calling the guy a "conspiracy theoris" (better word than you called him) which is not only wrong, but also being a dick because, well, you and your history of going at anyone saying anything about bioware that isnt rainbows and happiness cookies.
    That's simply not true as I have many criticisms of both Bioware and the game itself. Feel free to back track in this thread and look as I list several (including the limited endings themselves). Now I may not share YOUR criticisms but that's okay because were ostensibly free men in free countries. As for that other clown poster if it's not a conspiracy then what is it? He has no proof of his allegations or statements. He talks shit and can't back it up. Conspiracy isn't the right word but it's still just a pile of verbal diarrhea from him.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    That's simply not true as I have many criticisms of both Bioware and the game itself. Feel free to back track in this thread and look as I list several (including the limited endings themselves). Now I may not share YOUR criticisms but that's okay because were ostensibly free men in free countries. As for that other clown poster if it's not a conspiracy then what is it? He has no proof of his allegations or statements. He talks shit and can't back it up. Conspiracy isn't the right word but it's still just a pile of verbal diarrhea from him.
    Cynism with random assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Actually that would be a really cool addition o the game I think!
    I think it would be a bit too unbalanced. Adept singularity, what can the soldier do? nothing.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Cynism with random assumptions.
    Also known as Bullshit.
    The hammer comes down:

I think it would be a bit too unbalanced. Adept singularity, what can the soldier do? nothing.
    Adepts would be retardedly OP in PvP. Glass cannons with effective crowd control, ala WoW Mages. Vanguards might be brutal too.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Adepts would be retardedly OP in PvP. Glass cannons with effective crowd control, ala WoW Mages. Vanguards might be brutal too.
    Yes, pistol vanguards and their insane charge cooldown would never be able to lose their barriers

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Yes, pistol vanguards and their insane charge cooldown would never be able to lose their barriers
    Would be nice with a counterability.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-08 at 12:40 PM.

It's okay to disagree, but the personal attacks need to stop. Stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    It's okay to disagree, but the personal attacks need to stop. Stay on topic.
    So what is the topic?