Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    False. I've played it 13 times and I still enjoy it.
    It's like a drug. Hell, I started over again fresh just for Leviathan (and I fear that I'll be finishing ME2 too soon.) Why? No clue. I think I just wanted to see Sovereign in Eden Prime's sky and . . . well . . . once you pop, you can't stop.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 06:34 PM ----------

Every time I finish Mass Effect 3, I always feel a bit . . . lulz, empty, because I want the journey to continue. But I can't, the credits are rolling and Das Malefitz is playing.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

False. I've played it 13 times and I still enjoy it.
    Well if you support FemShep then you are already quite vimsy and easily amused...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well if you support FemShep then you are already quite vimsy and easily amused...
    True enough.

Well at least for me, I can't speak for Moontalon.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    True enough.

Well at least for me, I can't speak for Moontalon.
    Moontalon is your clone, so you can.

Please refrain from personal attacks.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-13 at 12:52 PM.

Or I, you know, genuinely think Jennifer Hale is a better VA than Mark Meer.

Or I, you know, genuinely think Jennifer Hale is a better VA than Mark Meer.
    In one definitely. In two they were about equal. In three she tried too much "tough girl" act and it just came across as forced. Her VO during the finale (post-Harbringer) was dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    In one definitely. In two they were about equal. In three she tried too much "tough girl" act and it just came across as forced. Her VO during the finale (post-Harbringer) was dreadful.
    I loved her throughout, and hate BroShep in 1 and 2, can tolerate him in 3. To each their own, I guess. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    I didn't have a problem with her in 3.

I didn't have a problem with her in 3.
    And i didnt have a problem with BroShep.

And i didnt have a problem with BroShep.
    Probably not.

Honestly, I think Mark Meer is a good voice actor. He's just as talented. I just prefer Jennifer Hale.

This discussion about BroShep vs FemShep is useless, true ME fan play both !

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    This discussion about BroShep vs FemShep is useless, true ME fan play both !
    I did. That's how I know who my preference is.

These moderators… hilarious! It looks like the last 10 pages were made during Christmas or so, look at that amazing giving spirit! I would love to point a couple of things out though:

And in other news today...
    http://i.imgur.com/DpG9t.jpg
    Don't post memes. Thanks.
    I’ll ignore that these memes were actually related to the topic, have been shared by EVERYONE since the start of it, I’ll also ignore that I seen moderators posting them and even! That there is a thread dedicated to them…. but…

This amused me:

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post

smthin i saw while browsing 9gag...
    Those were right in the middle of your infraction spree, yet you just ignored them, I don't really understand why =/

Moontalon is your clone, so you can.
    Please refrain from personal attacks.
    Please do explain how that was a personal attack? Actually, wait…
    Moontalon & Orissa, did you actually see that as somehow offensive? Really?

I see you are new to this thread.
    We discuss everything.

Infracted. Don't circumvent deleted posts by reposting. In a thread with a stated topic (read: thread title), anything not related to the topic is going to be considered (obviously) off-topic. If you have questions about the forum guidelines, checky the stickied thread at the top of the forums. If you have issues with how these boards are being moderated, you may appeal your infractions and/or bans.
    The post shouldn’t ever been deleted in the first place, it had nothing at all against the rules, was a simple fact, here we have been discussing other topics besides ME3 since the start, topics that are usually connected to the main topic itself, with bloody happens in every big thread… like the freaking poney for example, why shouldn’t we be allowed to talk about a poney dressed as the main character of this game, posted by bioware itself… I just don’t get it.

Sorry mate, it’s not that I’m a wannabe Phoenix Wright Gravath attorney… but many of these infractions are just to bloody farfetched in my opinion.
    I just think if you are going to be like that, it's only fair that you to do it to everyone, therefore... we should all be getting infractions around here...
    Last edited by Myobi; 2012-08-13 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Please do explain how that was a personal attack? Actually, wait…
    Moontalon & Orissa, did you actually see that as somehow offensive? Really?
    I actually laughed.

I actually laughed.
    Considering that it was a joke, I guess that was the point.
    You are both female shep lovers and all, therefore the joke. Obsly who just shown up now and was to busy delivering the hammer of wrath, didn’t notice it =/

Still, thank you for answering the question.

Moderation is not a topic for public discussion. Any issues with moderations can be address via PM to Sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Moderation is not a topic for public discussion. Any issues with moderations can be address via PM to Sunshine.
    Ok & done... let's see if this will go somewhere then...

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/12/fa...game-surfaces/

Though it doesn't seem playable yet, as the forum thread linked to in the article states that a demo will be out soon. Still interesting even if none of it is official and the author apparently will even have Jack voiced by someone that already does the voice of Jack for fan-made audio books.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/12/fa...game-surfaces/

Though it doesn't seem playable yet, as the forum thread linked to in the article states that a demo will be out soon. Still interesting even if none of it is official and the author apparently will even have Jack voiced by someone that already does the voice of Jack for fan-made audio books.
    Wow that looks interesting. I hope it'll actually come out to the public because I'd love to play it. :O

Something is wrong here... I'm starting to like rhorle's posts.
    Thanks for the info, do want.

[QUOTE]The Leviathan is the race that created Harbby OMG!!!!!!!!

Also Leviathan will not have a shell so It will look like a Proto Reaper only that It will look like the race that became Harbby.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] <data>So we have Leviathan. I hope it stays on our side.</data>[/QUOTE]

also: http://www.gamingtruth.com/2012/08/0...ichael-gamble/
    Last edited by Myobi; 2012-08-14 at 04:37 AM.