Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Illusive Men, a new show from HBO (Hanar Box Office), set in the 2160's at the Cerberus Advertising Agency. Jack Harper is a hard drinking, chain smoker that barely got out of Shanxi alive. Now he'll do anything to keep people from finding out about his shady past and to keep on rising in the Cerberus ranks.

Join us now, in this new series that recaptures the feeling of the swinging 60's, when humanity was on the rise and expansion was universal.

Completely off topic from the current conversation, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
    I would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Illusive Men, a new show from HBO (Hanar Box Office), set in the 2160's at the Cerberus Advertising Agency. Jack Harper is a hard drinking, chain smoker that barely got out of Shanxi alive. Now he'll do anything to keep people from finding out about his shady past and to keep on rising in the Cerberus ranks.

Join us now, in this new series that recaptures the feeling of the swinging 60's, when humanity was on the rise and expansion was universal.

Completely off topic from the current conversation, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
    Illusive men is on the Asari Movie Channel bro I absolutely love Mad Men though
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

There done with my main character in ME3.
    Male Shep, banging Liara in all games, 100% Paragon, picked up the red ending ~

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    There done with my main character in ME3.
    Male Shep, banging Liara in all games, 100% Paragon, picked up the red ending ~
    Replace male with female and same...

Casey Hudson is definitely still alive and kicking.

http://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/c...s_today_got_a/
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Damn... need a refund from that assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Damn... need a refund from that assassin.
    That's what you get for hiring Kai Leng.

Next time hire Thane.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-17 at 05:19 PM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Next time hire Thane.
    But I got a discount for handing over Jacob

Next time hire Thane.
    Thane never beat Shepard.

Countdown to ban in 3...2...
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-17 at 10:31 PM.

Meh the ending is still, story wise, kind of bad with the AI ex machina, but at least with the amount of work in to it, it feels like a real ending for the series now. And the fact that they put so much work and time in to something, and gave it to the fans for free just because the fans were unhappy. That's pretty big of them, and not something I'd expect of a company owned by EA if they thought they could make a buck off it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Meh the ending is still, story wise, kind of bad with the AI ex machina, but at least with the amount of work in to it, it feels like a real ending for the series now. And the fact that they put so much work and time in to something, and gave it to the fans for free just because the fans were unhappy. That's pretty big of them, and not something I'd expect of a company owned by EA if they thought they could make a buck off it.
    Because AI Deus Ex hasn't happened in Mass Effect before....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Thane never beat Shepard.
    Neither did Kai Leng. On Thessia he got his ass kicked and only won because he ran like a pussy and let his helicopter do all the hard work.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Neither did Kai Leng. On Thessia he got his ass kicked and only won because he ran like a pussy and let his helicopter do all the hard work.
    Strategy.
    Or was Sun Tzu just a big poor loser?

Or did the americans lose in all their warmovies simply because they called in the big guns after being outmatched?
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-17 at 10:58 PM.

Strategy.
    Or was Sun Tzu just a big poor loser?
    I think it's more that Kai Leng can't go toe to toe with Shepard and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Honestly, I don't mind Hudson. He fucked up the original endings from what I read, but if you weigh that against the rest of the series he's still done an amazing job.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I think it's more that Kai Leng can't go toe to toe with Shepard and win.
    More or less what I was getting at, yes.

Synthesis ending is the only remaining turn down for me, I wish there was a way in order to prevent the catalyst to even mention it as a possibility and It would be as close from perfect as I could expect from an ending. (Because no matter what ending never fun ).

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Honestly, I don't mind Hudson. He fucked up the original endings from what I read, but if you weigh that against the rest of the series he's still done an amazing job.
    I prefer to weight against the rest of his career: Sinked MDK series, made the worst job possible in Neverwinter Nights graphics throwing it into another studio's lap, and destroyed Mass Effect the moment Drew Karpyshyn left the series....
    Yes... Great dude...
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-08-17 at 11:03 PM.

More or less what I was getting at, yes.
    Kai Leng beat Shepard on Thessia.
    This is fact.
    Equal personal combatprowess or not.

And be honest, Shepard wasnt alone, he went 3 on 1.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-17 at 11:04 PM.

Kai Leng beat Shepard on Thessia.
    This is fact.
    Equal personal combatprowess or not.

And be honest, Shepard wasnt alone, he went 3 on 1.
    And then we repaid him with an omni blade to the gut. God, that was satisfying.

@Buu: Kay then. I'm not even going to try to argue with you because I don't enjoy beating my head against the wall.