Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    The kind you got at the end of Human Revolution?
    Yea, that's the thing. They're exact copies of the endings of the original deus ex. They could at least have tried to do something on their own.

Just got my N7 CE in the mail (Sweden) can't wait to play:>

Been playing for an hour now... and...

WHY THE F*#($&@$*@$ CAN YOU NOT HOLSTER THE GOD DAMN WEAPON.

What the hell is this bullshit, i don't want to walk around with my gun out the whole time, sometimes i like to "relax" my Shepard and walk at a slower place while inspecting the surroundings, it adds a completely different level of immersion.

This is just bullshit...

I enjoyed it until the endings.

How many endings are there? Does someone have a guide to what you need for each ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    How many endings are there? Does someone have a guide to what you need for each ending?
    Major spoilers ahead sort of. Galactic Readiness rating effects the endings.

Click at your peril!

well, i'm off to buy my own version of the game (EU here). my gamestore has messaged me that I can go pickup my preorder.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Major spoilers ahead sort of. Galactic Readiness rating effects the endings.

Click at your peril!
    M, I feel like IGN's guide is off. I read their list of endings and watched the videos. I know I got the bad ending with a low rating cause I rushed through the game.
    And my ending was the same as the "perfect 5000 destroy reaper's ending." That can't be right. In their own guide, they say with the 5k rating, Shepard lives, but that video clearly showed him dying.... so, there's gotta be something off with their videos.

Got it, was playing it. Love it so far. Did play the demo so had some idea of what to expect. I do see why a few people have commented about conversations feeling more linear, there does seem to be more said by Shepard that can't be changed although it seems to take it's tone from your decisions previously anyways. Not been able to play MP yet.

Just finished Tuchanka for Wreav's quest to help the Turians, with Eve. Found Moridins death scene masterfully done. It's set pieces like that which are why I play these games. People can call it a MW3 sci-fi all they want - they can't do story like BioWare. And yes, I killed Wrex in ME1 so it's picked it up well. Also a lot of tension between me and Ashley (Skipped romance in ME2). Can't complain so far about it sticking to my choices

<Senate Special Order> | Red Eclipse EU

@Nilan

Ya, that was a really great scene... and it was really moving, but what pissed me off about it is...

I would think that Mordin wouldn't have to die if I could port in my save file from the first game. In the first game I didn't let Wrex die, and he's supposed to take over the Urgnot clan, and he's not a warmongering retard. Alas.... fuck you Steam and fuck you Origin for not being compatible with each other!

@Nilan

Ya, that was a really great scene... and it was really moving, but what pissed me off about it is...

I would think that Mordin wouldn't have to die if I could port in my save file from the first game. In the first game I didn't let Wrex die, and he's supposed to take over the Urgnot clan, and he's not a warmongering retard. Alas.... fuck you Steam and fuck you Origin for not being compatible with each other!
    Tried following the import guide on masseffect2saves.com? I was able to port my steam ME2 save to Origin. I also know what you mean, but I think that ending was inevitable regardless of your decisions in ME1.

Huh... I will look into that for my next replay.

I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up yet but the MP is going to be a lot of fun with friends from the sound of it.

@Nilan

He dies with Wrex as leader too, not sure what happens otherwise but Wrex he goes to the top of the shroud (which is exploding) as he's the only one able to fix the sabotage

And not sure what you mean not compatible... got ME2 for steam and had 0 problems importing.

finished ME3 yday and it was very enjoyable till you got to see the ending(s), the ending(s) really suck :/ didnt make any sense, well except the green ending. oh and it doesnt matter what you do in the game the ending is still the same (well except for different color)
    Last edited by Divine; 2012-03-08 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    finished ME3 yday and it was very enjoyable till you got to see the ending(s), the ending(s) really suck :/ didnt make any sense, well except the green ending. oh and it doesnt matter what you do in the game the ending is still the same (well except for different color)
    whats the green ending?
    red = destroy
    blue = control

what does green do?
    also, how do you get it?
    Last edited by jonte912; 2012-03-08 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonte912 View Post
    whats the green ending?

what does green do?
    also, how do you get it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD2Dq83HQdY

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Endings
    Last edited by Yakobro; 2012-03-08 at 02:32 PM.

whats the green ending?
    red = destroy
    blue = control

what does green do?
    also, how do you get it?
    Spoiler tags god damnit! SPOILER TAGS

does the catalyst talk about the green ending or does that just happen if you run towards the beam instead of going to the sides for blue/red?.

so what exactly does the green option do?
    red = destroy reapers and eventually (according to the catalyst) robots will kill all organic life
    blue = I don't know, maybe shepard comes back and kill robots every few years.

green = ????

does the catalyst talk about the green ending or does that just happen if you run towards the beam instead of going to the sides for blue/red?.

so what exactly does the green option do?
    red = destroy reapers and eventually (according to the catalyst) robots will kill all organic life
    blue = I don't know, maybe shepard comes back and kill robots every few years.

green = ????
    green=merging all organic and synthetic life together to ensure everlasting peace throughout the galaxy.

and all these spoiler tags makes me feel like I'm reading classified documents again.