Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Levi shits on reapers, it would be a hit and squash.
    I don't think so. He seemed to be quite occupied with only 1 Destroyer when he saved Shep's ship.

Anyway, they are just a minor assets. Even Levi said Reapers got very advanced. Probably because of the harvested species.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/05/operation-vigilance/

Wonder if for the squad goal no-one in the squad can use consumables...
    If so I'll probably end up doing a solo run :|

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    I don't think so. He seemed to be quite occupied with only 1 Destroyer when he saved Shep's ship.

Anyway, they are just a minor assets. Even Levi said Reapers got very advanced. Probably because of the harvested species.
    I disagree, he just seemed focused.

And they are not the assets, its the reaper forces that they mindcontrol via the Spheres of Doom.

Anyhow, the point of Levi DLC?
    Actually making StarBrat less of a Deus Ex and more of an actual plotpoint and actually an important antagonist.
    It works and it should had been in the game from the start.

Remember back in EC where StarBrat says "Creaters gave them [reapers] form, I gave them purpose. The reapers are a synthetic representation of my creators."
    I dohohod when i noticed it after Levi.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-09-05 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

Most likely. Guess I'll be dusting off my Vorcha Sentinel for a solo map again. ^^

I disagree, he just seemed focused.

And they are not the assets, its the reaper forces that they mindcontrol via the Spheres of Doom.

Anyhow, the point of Levi DLC?
    Actually making StarBrat less of a Deus Ex and more of an actual plotpoint and actually an important antagonist.
    It works and it should had been in the game from the start.

Remember back in EC where StarBrat says "Creaters gave them [reapers] form, I gave them purpose. The reapers are a synthetic representation of my creators."
    I dohohod when i noticed it after Levi.
    I'm still really annoyed that none of the war assets are shown in the end (besides major plot points).
    Wouldn't have to be anything amazing for each thing, just a background radio thing, or something in the distance, but not seeing elcor tanks and krogans riding dinosaurs is sad

Also starchild actually being starchild... the actual entity is less annoying, just its appearance.

Guess it's time to re-level my Krogan Vanguard.

I'm still really annoyed that none of the war assets are shown in the end (besides major plot points).
    Wouldn't have to be anything amazing for each thing, just a background radio thing, or something in the distance, but not seeing elcor tanks and krogans riding dinosaurs is sad

Also starchild actually being starchild... the actual entity is less annoying, just its appearance.
    My dissapointed list of missing war assets showing up:
    -Elcor battle tanks
    -Every fleet that didnt fight despite being recruited, regardless if they checked in our not during the approach (Quarian, batarian, volus bombing fleet etc)
    -Krogans on dinosaurs (seeing as krogans are dinosaur-ish as well as being close to vikings)
    -Geth primes
    -Drells (where the fuck were they?)
    -Friends and squadmates (even shiala the green asari)
    -Leviathans
    -Rachni
    -Arias mercenary forces (i wanted to see a segment where a pack of mechas and legions of flamethrower vorchas swarm the reaper forces HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW!")

Did i miss anything?

My dissapointed list of missing war assets showing up:
    -Elcor battle tanks
    -Every fleet that didnt fight despite being recruited, regardless if they checked in our not during the approach (Quarian, batarian, volus bombing fleet etc)
    -Krogans on dinosaurs (seeing as krogans are dinosaur-ish as well as being close to vikings)
    -Geth primes
    -Drells (where the fuck were they?)
    -Friends and squadmates (even shiala the green asari)
    -Leviathans
    -Rachni
    -Arias mercenary forces (i wanted to see a segment where a pack of mechas and legions of flamethrower vorchas swarm the reaper forces HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW!")

Did i miss anything?
    The spectre squads and Salarian STG.
    Stuff would have just melted away.

The spectre squads and Salarian STG.
    Stuff would have just melted away.
    I think Grunt ate them.

I think Grunt ate them.
    Oh man... Wrex and Grunt riding dinosaurs D:

Samara soloing Harbinger

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Oh yeah, and the Batarians...

No one can use any consumable. Also when it refers to the ammo pack in game and not to the ammo gear slot you can equip in the lobby

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...92003#13992767
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

No consumables?

Damn, I use at least one medi gel per mission lol. And this is on Bronze. Guess I better not play this weekend for the good of everyone else.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 04:02 PM ----------

Like I've said in the past, I'd have a far easier time accepting the star child, the Intelligence, the Catalyst, whatever you want to call it if it didn't take the appearance of the kid who gets killed at the start of the game.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Like I've said in the past, I'd have a far easier time accepting the star child, the Intelligence, the Catalyst, whatever you want to call it if it didn't take the appearance of the kid who gets killed at the start of the game.
    They should have made it whoever died on virmire.
    And waaay more obviously a hologram.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    No consumables?

Damn, I use at least one medi gel per mission lol. And this is on Bronze. Guess I better not play this weekend for the good of everyone else.
    I can assist.
    Soloing is so boring.

They should have made it whoever died on virmire.
    And waaay more obviously a hologram.
    Or the Sheppard VI.

If anyone wanna join me this weekend for some non consumable runs add me on origin

RoboDragonslayer
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

I've been playing the ME trilogy for the last several months. I was curious to see if anyone else was having this issue, or has had it before. While playing the story mode, no matter which of my characters I import. Eve dies no matter what. It didn't happen BEFORE the ending cut DLC was released. Playing on the 360.

I've saved Maelon's data (tried imports with both save options). Deactivated the stupid bomb on Tuchanka. Talked to her, Mordin, and even Wrex prior to the mission. Chose paragon options at the summit with the bitchy dalatrass, hell, I don't even do the last renegade interrupt. And Eve still dies! It's getting annoying. The genophage will be cured, Wrex still loves me afterwards.

I'm a completionist, and I like Bakara. Drives me absolutely crazy that she dies...

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I'm a completionist, and I like Bakara. Drives me absolutely crazy that she dies...
    I think it might depend on how fast you can get her off the salarian base when cerberus attacks. I was kinda slow in my first playthrough and thats the only time she died for me. All my mass effect 2 imports are the same when it comes to mordins mission, save the data and stop him from killing maelon.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster