1. #10721
    I blame the lazy PS3 players.

  2. #10722
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Does this failure dissolve the conspiracy theory that wins get handed to use from Bioware?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  3. #10723
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Does this failure dissolve the conspiracy theory that wins get handed to use from Bioware?
    im sure they will find a way to explain it!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  4. #10724
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    It's a cover up! They want you to think they don't control it, so they fail objectives so people don't get suspicious!

  5. #10725
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    590
    I had a weird but intresting thought the other day.
    Considering i romanced liara on my last playthrough, she now carries the biological marker of shepard.

    Imagine the shadow broker with all her resources starts making an army of little shepards. When they all grow up with shepards charisma and combat skills they could conquer the galaxy with liara as the grand matriarch of the universe.

    Considering how persuasive shepard can be there is no telling how many armies and "inside" people they can get working for them.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  6. #10726
    Well, Shepard without her crew is nothing. Liara knows this. I know this. Everyone knows this.

    And TBH I don't think there's room for another Shepard in this galaxy lol.

  7. #10727
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Well, Shepard without her crew is nothing. Liara knows this. I know this. Everyone knows this.

    And TBH I don't think there's room for another Shepard in this galaxy lol.
    A crew of shepards!

    Every single one of the shepards would have the charisma to gather their own crew.

    Im talking after the reapers is defeated.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  8. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    And TBH I don't think there's room for another Shepard in this galaxy lol.
    Shepards mother would like a word with you.
    I doubt Shepard would be too happy about you killing off his mother.

  9. #10729
    Just passing by to say that I'm still alive and that Tali and who I believe it was Javik are in Guild Wars 2 >

  10. #10730
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Shepards mother would like a word with you.
    I doubt Shepard would be too happy about you killing off his mother.
    The thing is that on the default history (Earthborn) and colonist you're an orphan :|
    Only spacer has any parents left...

    No drunk ex-alliance for you guize.

  11. #10731
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    The thing is that on the default history (Earthborn) and colonist you're an orphan :|
    Only spacer has any parents left...

    No drunk ex-alliance for you guize.
    And default Shep is male yet you speak about "her".

  12. #10732
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And default Shep is male yet you speak about "her".
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    There's a default female option too I think...

  13. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    There's a default female option too I think...
    I might actually kill the Femshep (whatever her name is) to stop that.
    Shes just inferior anyways, and blasphemy.
    She should serve BroShep in the normandy kitchen.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-09-14 at 12:54 PM.

  14. #10734
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I might actually kill the Femshep (whatever her name is) to stop that.
    Shes just inferior anyways, and blasphemy.
    She should serve BroShep in the normandy kitchen.
    Using only 1 apron... aided by Liara....

    Oh I do like where this is going now.

  15. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Using only 1 apron... aided by Liara....

    Oh I do like where this is going now.
    Mmm, Naked Apron Liara...
    This should be in a Alternative Outfit Pack DLC.

  16. #10736
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Mmm, Naked Apron Liara...
    This should be in a Alternative Outfit Pack DLC.
    there are nude skin mods. They look quite good aswell

    I dont use them though, i dont like the distraction of naked women while fighting reapers.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  17. #10737
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Mmm, Naked Apron Liara...
    This should be in a Alternative Outfit Pack DLC.
    Time to make a request to mah friend, I must make her draw dat >.<

  18. #10738
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    There's a default female option too I think...
    QFT. Jane Shepard is female.

    Oh and Jennifer Hale > all.

  19. #10739
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    I approve of this. And so do my Shepards.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  20. #10740
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    There's a default female option too I think...
    I made a male shep about a week ago.

    He just became a Spectre and I just can't continue. I'm just too damn use to Shepard being a female. Nothing against Mark Meer, I just can't do it lol.

    It's like I was watching Star Wars and someone edited in Lucy Skywalker.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •