You forgot the emergency induction port:PWell, ME3 did have its funny moments. EDI made me chuckle a few times and the shooting contest with Garrus was rather funny
There was definatly time to work it into the actual game, but they decided to ignore that and release it as a Day 1 DLC for extra cash.
And why do you think we paid more for the CE than the regular game purchasers? We paid for the DLC, just as everyone else did.
Why do you think the CE cost more than the regular game box?
Because they made From Ashes just to hike up the price.
I'm not sure the collector's edition would have been worth it if all you'd have gotten was an in-game hoodie.
(Okay, it looks cool, but still)
Collectors Edition includes
* Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard.
* 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
* Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
* Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch.
* Exclusive 4x6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.
* A full collection of in-game content that can't be found anywhere else!
* N7 Arsenal Pack - Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
* Robotic Dog - A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy.
* Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack - New appearances for your favorite squad members.
* Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
* Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.
I just had to go smartass for a moment. 8D
Actually I think it was the funniest mass effect game. From prothy the prothean to shooting skeet with garrus on the citadel I was glad to see Bioware got their touch for humor back. Da2 and swtor certainly weren't AS funny as me3 was at any rate.
---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 03:00 PM ----------
---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 09:36 PM ----------
"Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."
I can't stop listening to the soundtrack. Even after all this time, it's just so amazing.
Mass Effect has one of the best soundtracks ever.
ME2's Suicide Mission theme is my favorite soundtrack of all time.
EDIT: And I've said it quite a few times, but I'll say it again. I LOVE MASS EFFECT 3'S SOUNDTRACK. The songs always get me so emotional I can't help it. Songs like I Was Lost Without You and I'm Proud of You make me feel pretty sad in a way while songs like The Fleets Arrive make me all pumped up.