1. #10801
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Already posted in the DA3 thread, but posting it here as well since it's just as relevant to this IP.

    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/18/r...eschuk-retire/
    Sissies. Run away after you screwed up your own company. I used to love you guys, but that really is your ultimate insult.

  2. #10802
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Option to depose Aria and become Queen of Omega please (even on male shep, the title doesn't change)
    "I am commander Shepard, alliance dragqueen"

  3. #10803
    Scarab Lord Puck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Williams Lake, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,452
    I thought this was pretty cool, I don't really like the song choice but still it was pretty neat.

  4. #10804
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,609
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It also confirms that there are no current plans for Mass Effect 4. As further down they state that the Mass effect project leads are starting work on a new "single" game with an entirely new universe and new game technology. That doesn't mean that ME4 won't ever happen but it doesn't sound like they have any current plans to start development of it.

    At least not with all the same people.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  5. #10805
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "I am commander Shepard, alliance dragqueen"
    "That's not a real queen!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  6. #10806
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "I am commander Shepard, alliance dragqueen"
    That's...that's not a real queen!

    Edit: I see Nerraw has beaten me to it. Good show, sir.

  7. #10807
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,220
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It also confirms that there are no current plans for Mass Effect 4. As further down they state that the Mass effect project leads are starting work on a new "single" game with an entirely new universe and new game technology. That doesn't mean that ME4 won't ever happen but it doesn't sound like they have any current plans to start development of it.

    At least not with all the same people.
    But the Mass Effect universe is vast, and Casey and our teams have plans for another full game.
    From the very same paragraph about Mass Effect.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 12:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    That's...that's not a real queen!

    Edit: I see Nerraw has beaten me to it. Good show, sir.
    *tips hat*
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  8. #10808
    "Don't fuck with Aria."

    I hope there is an exception to this rule. I expect compensation for my effort lol.

  9. #10809
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,220
    Balance changes and new MP weapon!



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    September 18, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Argus Assault Rifle now available as a new Rare weapon

    Locust SMG
    - Damage increased from [37.7-47.1] to [40.8-51.0]
    - Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2.5 to 3
    - Magazine size increased from 20 to 25
    - Max spare ammo increased from [260-340] to [275-350]

    Viper Sniper Rifle
    - Damage increased from [265.6-332.0] to [292.1-365.2]

    Incisor Sniper Rifle
    - Damage increased from [74.6-93.3] to [84.8-106.0]

    Raptor Sniper Rifle
    - Encumbrance decreased from [1.75-1.0] to [1.0-0.7]


    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...143/2#14160694
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  10. #10810
    The Lightbringer Mister K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Under your desk
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I had a weird but intresting thought the other day.
    Considering i romanced liara on my last playthrough, she now carries the biological marker of shepard.

    Imagine the shadow broker with all her resources starts making an army of little shepards. When they all grow up with shepards charisma and combat skills they could conquer the galaxy with liara as the grand matriarch of the universe.

    Considering how persuasive shepard can be there is no telling how many armies and "inside" people they can get working for them.
    Just because she could have the biological DNA of Shepard due to some fun time up in Shepards Lair it does not mean that the children (assuming she will have them) will be like Shepard. Its not genetic, those features are learned throughout life not genetic.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 11:43 PM ----------

    Ray Muzyka & Greg Zeschuk Retire
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/18/r...eschuk-retire/

    Oh snap,
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

  11. #10811
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    From the very same paragraph about Mass Effect.
    • BRAND NEW GAMES FROM BIOWARE – Both Dragon Age and Mass Effect started as single games but grew into vast universes. But we aren’t stopping there. While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project, he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology.
    They really can't develop two games at once and have realistic goals and release schedules for both. It is possible but it is a lot of strain on developers and resources to do two things at once. It also seems silly to have them devout time towards a new game with a different IP and systems while having them develop a Mass Effect 4.

    Eventually something has to give. Mass Effect 4, or the new game. It doesn't sound like Mass Effect 4 will be any time soon since from the blog post asks for idea so stuff is still in a "what should we do phase".
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  12. #10812
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They really can't develop two games at once and have realistic goals and release schedules for both. It is possible but it is a lot of strain on developers and resources to do two things at once. It also seems silly to have them devout time towards a new game with a different IP and systems while having them develop a Mass Effect 4.

    Eventually something has to give. Mass Effect 4, or the new game. It doesn't sound like Mass Effect 4 will be any time soon since from the blog post asks for idea so stuff is still in a "what should we do phase".
    I'm curious what the new IP will be. To be honest I would prefer a new universe to another mass effect game.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  13. #10813
    Quote Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
    Just because she could have the biological DNA of Shepard due to some fun time up in Shepards Lair it does not mean that the children (assuming she will have them) will be like Shepard. Its not genetic, those features are learned throughout life not genetic.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 11:43 PM ----------

    Ray Muzyka & Greg Zeschuk Retire
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/18/r...eschuk-retire/

    Oh snap,
    Shepard's Lair? *inserts a quarter and attempts to save the galaxy in a series of QTE's*

  14. #10814
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Eventually something has to give. Mass Effect 4, or the new game. It doesn't sound like Mass Effect 4 will be any time soon since from the blog post asks for idea so stuff is still in a "what should we do phase".
    A new game.
    With a total of 4 Day 1 DLCs.

  15. #10815
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,220
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They really can't develop two games at once and have realistic goals and release schedules for both. It is possible but it is a lot of strain on developers and resources to do two things at once. It also seems silly to have them devout time towards a new game with a different IP and systems while having them develop a Mass Effect 4.
    The thing is, they've been "upgrading" the Montreal studio over the past 6 months or so, with the most interesting posting being a Mass Effect lead writer position. So instead of being merely a branch of Edmonton, they're turning it into a standalone development studio. It's probably gonna be Montreal who're gonna be doing the majority of work on the next ME, while Edmonton starts focusing on the new IP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  16. #10816
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "I am commander Shepard, alliance dragqueen"
    "Garrus, am I your.. dirty.. little secret?" <3 those videos

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  17. #10817
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,220
    New MP weekend, new weapon, and an updated stat chart!

    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/19/operation-patriot/
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  18. #10818
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    I wonder if "for the alliance" is a warcraft spoof. Apparently nobody likes batarians either.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  19. #10819
    Those are Batarians after Earth got launched though. It is not surprising considering how much gametime the various N7 classes must have gotten.

  20. #10820
    I love Batarians! Specially the Sentinel one!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •