10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit this geth trooper is awesome lol. Just wish I had the GPR. well better weapons in general lol. Just decided to play a couple rounds for the first time in months and I got him out of the first spectre pack I opened.

People still run gold geth white?

Deleted
    N7 package, and i got the particle rifle.
    Thank you biased team.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-07 at 11:41 PM.

It's not in the store?

Anyone else having a problem where Origin is stuck in offline mode? I click go online and nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Anyone else having a problem where Origin is stuck in offline mode? I click go online and nothing happens.
    Not me. Seems to be online just fine for me.

Oh lawd, that kit on Geth Soldier.

Me wants one. Me play ME 3 today long time.

That Origin stuff isn't exactly a bug I think. I get it all the time. (When I downloaded like 150 GB of TV shows last month for example, my speed slowed down to a crawl and Origin had problems staying connecting WHEN IDLE. Didn't disconnect during a game or anything, but when left alone, it had problems keeping the online status.) Just exit and restart Origin, that seems to work.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Why would you buy a line that can be overloaded?

I didn't, that's the damn problem. I'm paying about double the standart, just to have no limits.

Assholes do it anyway. Tried to reason with them for the last 3 months, but to no use.

Gotta love the country I guess. Capitalism!

Meh, I've got all seasons of Mentalist in HD, and Grimm is downloaded as well. I shouldn't hit their limit for a few months now.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I had that problem for a while and I closed it. I opened the task manager, went to processes, and killed Origin in there as well. Then I ran Origin and it went online no problem.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    So with the Omega DLC, its said to have some tough choices.
    Aria, a renegade if there ever was one, may have to die to keep a playthrough.
    You can also "become very friendly with Aria" but no romance.

Cerberus very own reaper troops, the Adjutant.
    BRING IT ON!

Its also rumored about an upcoming DLC centered on the citadel.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-08 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Considering Petrosky was made out to be a pretty decent/whiter side of morally grey operative in the comics it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out he and his men are fighting their own "civil war" with indoctrinated Cerberus when we meet him and that we have to choose between getting his forces or Aria's.

Just a hunch. Then again, they turned TIM Chaotic Stupid as well so the same would hardly surprise me here.

Deleted
    Well it was said that we can fight for omega for using its resources against the reapers or aiding arias bloodthirsty revenge against cerberus.
    So we might have to kill Aria to get resources for the war, or kill the general for making us angry.

And TIM was far from stupid. He was right on the money.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-08 at 02:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool, they're actually putting in the adjutant? Was reading on the Mass Effect Wiki a while back and it said that the Adjutant was removed because it was too resource intensive.
    Adjutants were originally designed as an enemy unit for Mass Effect 3. Also referred to as "Pariahs" during development, Adjutants were cut from the final version of the game because their planned ability to teleport around the battlefield "proved too much even for the relatively generous physics of the Mass Effect universe."

Makes sense considering their relation to Omega. Should be interesting.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-11-08 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    "cause their planned ability to teleport around the battlefield "proved too much even for the relatively generous physics of the Mass Effect universe."

Banshees?

I finally unlocked the Turian Soldier. That totally didn't take 8 months........

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was confused by that as well. Maybe they had a different teleport mechanic? The Banshee teleport is more of a short range blink that is rather predictable. Could be that the Adjutants were able to teleport longer distances and weren't bound to trying to close in on a player when teleporting.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys I just bought ME3 and was wondering if anyone can help me out. When ever I try to import me ME2 save it says its not found and im assuming that its saved on Bioware cloud service. Anyways for me to import it to ME3 or do I have to start over?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I finally unlocked the Turian Soldier. That totally didn't take 8 months........
    Still haven't unlocked any Adept. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    O.o Isn't that one of the classes that came with the original release?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    O.o Isn't that one of the classes that came with the original release?
    It is indeed. RNG's gotta RNG I guess.

In good news, Casey Hudson has decided to return to Twitter!

https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/sta...12856517181440

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 08:18 PM ----------

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/08/o...blast-furnace/

Operation BLAST FURNACE (Nov. 9th – 11th)

Event Description: Resistance movements across the galaxy continue to fight. We will provide these groups with literal firepower, allowing them to stand their ground and protect our homeworlds.

Individual Goal: Earn 75000 points of damage using fire-based powers (Incinerate, Carnage, Inferno Grenade, Flamer, Sentry Turret Flamethrower, Geth Turret Flamethrower) on any map at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches. Extraction not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack