Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    And here I am, still not having even begun Leviathan. lol
    O.o

GET TO WORK RIGHT DAMN NOW!

Yes, it's that good.

I can't bring myself to start up ME3 when there's just so much stuff to do on WoW. DX

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    [video=youtube;ju04cWx_A8E]
    Release date of Omega is Novermber 27th.
    Haha, im seeing Sabaton live on that day.
    What a bloody timing.

Oh yeah, and I should probably mention that he actually talks about a female turian in that video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oh yeah, and I should probably mention that he actually talks about a female turian in that video.
    This is gonna be scary.
    Imagine a female Garrus.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I know how it works mate. Like crap.
    That's why I'm saying that we could really use dedicated servers.
    That would cost EA money.
    They would shut down Bioware.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-12 at 02:18 PM.

So apparently Dragoons can see through the Infiltrator's cloak. Didn't matter where I went, fucker kept following and charging me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    This is gonna be scary.
    Imagine a female Garrus.
    Considering the females tend to be kickass in this video game, that sounds awesome.

Deleted
    Considering the females tend to be kickass in this video game, that sounds awesome.
    Well except for femshep.
    But i actually meant appearance wise.

Well except for femshep.
    But i actually meant appearance wise.
    Well if the female krogan and salarian we've seen were any indication, it'll be practically no different than a male turian.

Deleted
    Well if the female krogan and salarian we've seen were any indication, it'll be practically no different than a male turian.
    Well if the female krogan
    We saw one.
    And she was hidden beneath a muslimtent, we dont know how female krogan looks.
    As for salarians.. well, they are just big frogs.

We saw one.
    And she was hidden beneath a muslimtent, we dont know how female krogan looks.
    As for salarians.. well, they are just big frogs.
    You could see enough of her face to get a pretty good idea about what the rest of her would look like, and it is indeed very similar to a male krogan. I'd imagine the features were generally the same but with smaller cranial plates and humps than the males, if not lacking them entirely.

Deleted
    Not how it works.

Then explain how it does work. I don't see you coming up with any brilliant suggestions as to how they would look. So far, we have had very little difference in the sexes for aliens up to now. Hell, from what I could tell, there IS none whatsoever for salarians. I doubt female turians would be radically different either.

Deleted
    Because only seeing eyes lets you know how the creature looks in entirity.
    No.

And theres not enough to back up that females are close to identical to the males as a basis.
    We have the salarians that dont even look like they have a gender, quarians that covers themselves in suits. The males could have horns for all we know. Horns sticking out of their nose.
    Krogans have this muslim thing going on.
    And most of the races dont seem to have females. Vorcha, Hanar, Volus, Elkor, Drell, Batarians, Yahg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to respond with a picture of a female Drell through the scope of a sniper rifle, but then I realized it's fan art. Could have sworn it was from a comic.

Because only seeing eyes lets you know how the creature looks in entirity.
    No.

And theres not enough to back up that females are close to identical to the males as a basis.
    We have the salarians that dont even look like they have a gender, quarians that covers themselves in suits. The males could have horns for all we know. Horns sticking out of their nose.
    Krogans have this muslim thing going on.
    And most of the races dont seem to have females. Vorcha, Hanar, Volus, Elkor, Drell, Batarians, Yahg.
    The general body shape of the female krogan is the same, as is the eye region. It's not a huge leap to assume that they are generally similar to the males with smaller proportions. The quarians do seem to have more defined sexes, but they're the exception for the species we've seen both genders of (I'm obviously not counting the humans in this). Krogan and salarians both have similar or identical features for both genders. Unless the robes hide some vastly different anatomy for both races, I'm inclined to believe there's no difference in a male and female salarian (line up the Dalatrass without her robes next to a male salarian and I'm not sure I could tell which is which), and very little differences in the male and female krogan.

You can obviously see that the hump of a female krogan is smaller than that of a male, and their head plates are less pronounced (they do have plates from what I can tell - I saw what appeared to be the bottom lip of one during one of the EC stills). From what their robes reveal, a female krogan's anatomy is very similar to that of the males. Same leg structure with what looks like smaller feet and toes, and slightly smaller hands. There's no reason to believe that what is under Eve's robes is all that different from what we see in Wrex or Grunt.

I'm also going on the assumption that genitalia for all species (excluding asari) are appropriately different for male and female, though that's total speculation as we don't have any indication of that beyond Fornax.

Deleted
    Yep, Omega DLC was confirmed a while ago.

Yep, Omega DLC was confirmed a while ago.
    Well, this gives us a bit of an insight in how far they actually are with it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 10:20 PM ----------

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/10/12/t...-omega-begins/

As far as I can tell human adept is just broken in multiplayer? shockwave will detonate warp maybe 1/20 of the time and they have literally nothing else going for them.