Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    That's... not what the character card looks like O.o
    Well regardless I have the BF3 soldier available for play now, and I didn't before I got that character card in the pack.

EDIT: Apparently they added him into packs about 3 weeks ago. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/14245469/1
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-10-15 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Like heterosexuality? Pass. :P
    Silly fool, love knows nothing of sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Silly fool, love knows nothing of sexuality.
    Either way I'd still love Kaidan before I loved Liara. <3

Or James. Or Steve. Or Garrus. Or Wrex. Or Grunt. Or Jacob. Or Thane. Or Joker. Or Hackett.

All before Liara.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-10-15 at 11:39 AM.

You dont get to choose who you love, it have never worked that way, despite what the filthy religious sheep say.

Still don't love Liara and doesn't mean I ever will.

So that just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

So that just happened.
    Them thorns be deadly?

Side note: was there any story background given regarding the collectors' appearance again or was it just sort of a "Here. Just assume they're leftovers that weren't at the base when you kaboom'd it" thing?

I dont bother with shit like that, i was talking about aprons.

Aprons just get in the way of the fun stuff. Therefore, I don't love aprons either!

You obviously need to learn how to appreciate the fine art of naked apron.
    You uncultured uncouth vulgar barbarian.

Psh I don't need to learn a thing.

Ignorance may be bliss, but its not effective.

^Damn, I got to put that on my msn & facebook.

Them thorns be deadly?

Side note: was there any story background given regarding the collectors' appearance again or was it just sort of a "Here. Just assume they're leftovers that weren't at the base when you kaboom'd it" thing?
    Not yet, but apparently they said at comic con that they'd handle that some time. But who knows, perhaps Omega sees the return of them.

I'm pretty sure they will be involved in the next Single player DLC.

Omega is the closest place to the Omega 4 Relay, Cerberus probably took it over in order to have a close access to the relay. They probably made most of their experiment related to the collector base there.

Taking Omega back from Cerberus is beeing nice to Aria, but not something Shepard would do just for the sake of it.

What I'm guessing is that Collectors were Prothean re-engineered to be more easily controlled by Reapers than a regular endoctrinated prothean. If Cerberus is able to control Husks and so on with the Reaper tech, they probably tried/succeeded to do the same with what was left of the collectors.

Something went wrong, Reapers took over the control over the collectors, etc...

Or it's just a multiplayer gag.

Though they did bring back Harby's voice actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I'm pretty sure they will be involved in the next Single player DLC.

Omega is the closest place to the Omega 4 Relay, Cerberus probably took it over in order to have a close access to the relay. They probably made most of their experiment related to the collector base there.

Taking Omega back from Cerberus is beeing nice to Aria, but not something Shepard would do just for the sake of it.

What I'm guessing is that Collectors were Prothean re-engineered to be more easily controlled by Reapers than a regular endoctrinated prothean. If Cerberus is able to control Husks and so on with the Reaper tech, they probably tried/succeeded to do the same with what was left of the collectors.

Something went wrong, Reapers took over the control over the collectors, etc...
    damn son, do you work for Bioware?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Ignorance may be bliss, but its not effective.
    Doesn't matter, still blissful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Not yet, but apparently they said at comic con that they'd handle that some time. But who knows, perhaps Omega sees the return of them.
    Perhaps. Doesn't really bother me either way. The "they weren't at the base when you kaboom'd it" explanation is enough for me but I won't bitch if we get more. lol

As long as the explanation doesn't invalidate our actions in ME2 (kinda like the Catalyst invalidates Sovereign . . . a little bit) then I have no problem with the idea that not all the Collectors where WTFASPLODED at the end of ME2.

My guess is that the destruction of the human proto-Reaper and the inevitable invasion that was just a few months away made the continued abductions of human colonists pointless. Stymied Harbinger's plans, but he . . . found another way.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    As long as the explanation doesn't invalidate our actions in ME2 (kinda like the Catalyst invalidates Sovereign . . . a little bit) then I have no problem with the idea that not all the Collectors where WTFASPLODED at the end of ME2.

My guess is that the destruction of the human proto-Reaper and the inevitable invasion that was just a few months away made the continued abductions of human colonists pointless. Stymied Harbinger's plans, but he . . . found another way.
    What you did there... I sees it.