Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You don't have to successfully extract, just need to get the medal itself.
    My 4 melee gold medals an no operation credit says "bite me"

From the link url... I thought it would be toilet training

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    From the link url... I thought it would be toilet training
    Hahahahaha.

"How to find the toilet in your cabin on the Normandy in Mass Effect 3"

Hahahahaha.

"How to find the toilet in your cabin on the Normandy in Mass Effect 3"
    Sounds like something Traynor would need considering she said she could get lost in Shepard's shower.

I could hug you.

Speaking of which.

What are these "Geth Bombers"?
    And will i need an AA Turret?
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-10-22 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I could hug you.
    You? Hug someone? Are you feeling okay?

I could hug you.

Speaking of which.

Yes .

I could hug you.

Speaking of which.

I'm honored.

And the bombers are drone-like... "drones" ( O.o ) that have a weak pulse it fires at people in clear line of sight. But if someone is hiding behind something, it'll go into the air and then carpet-bomb the camper with the grenades, forcing them to either take 3-5 grenade blasts, or move to somewhere else. So, anti-camping at it's best. ^^

I'm honored.

And the bombers are drone-like... "drones" ( O.o ) that have a weak pulse it fires at people in clear line of sight. But if someone is hiding behind something, it'll go into the air and then carpet-bomb the camper with the grenades, forcing them to either take 3-5 grenade blasts, or move to somewhere else. So, anti-camping at it's best. ^^
    They put those in to help stop farming of FBW/G/G didn't they? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    They put those in to help stop farming of FBW/G/G didn't they? lol
    Oh yes. It's even been confirmed that it's the primary reason for them being added.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    You? Hug someone? Are you feeling okay?
    I may or may not be on something influencing my state of existance.

What are these "Geth Bombers"?And will i need an AA Turret?
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Geth_Bomber

On bronze difficulty you can pretty much ignore them as they don't really hurt more then others and die easily. It is on the harder difficulties that they get more deadly because their attacks rely on synergy more then out right damage. Their close range attack can stagger you which can leave you open to large sources of damage.

Alone they aren't that big of a deal but have them with a group of pyro's and prime's and you'll have a hard time trying to dodge all the fire.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

can they be sabotaged into fighting for you?

can they be sabotaged into fighting for you?
    Yeah, but the bombs take a couple of seconds to detonate, so the light enemies usually move before that, and the Primes have too much hp to really be affected.
    Pryro's/Rockets still best to hack imo.

I'm honored.

I got bored and did MP the other day.

Learned two things: The rain keeps your shields from regenerating, and brings them down, and geth now have these weird little bombers throwing grenades at me.

I clearly did not read the Retaliation DLC notes . . .
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-10-23 at 02:13 AM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Learned two things: The rain keeps your shields from regenerating, and brings them down, and geth now have these weird little bombers throwing grenades at me.

A lot of people say Bombers are really overpowered. I just don't see it, there movements are very predictable, their Grenade move is easy to dodge and their shields and armor are generally low.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

The changed maps are Hazard versions of the old ones. Currently, it rotates two hazard maps per week.

Bombers are easy to shoot down, their armor is low. They always try to rush in and drop bombs, trying to make you move, so it is easy to shoot them down before pyros or hunters. Only problem is they leave you open for rocket troopers, which I think the main reason they are there to begin with.

No problem for me.

The new layout of FBW is great. There is so much more room to kite things around, I like it. Though I will miss the days I can grind up millions of creds in a matter of hours. (I don't have enough friends to get 4 people playing let alone getting a gold farming group.) League of legends, 20 people online and inviting, Mass Effect? 3 maximum. FML.

Though everyone appreciates the good storytelling and gameplay of Mass Effect Series around me, I can't get them play the multiplayer.

And anyone else thinking Reapers got screwed over? No new units?

And what purpose to Dragoons serve, they look like the Pyro counterpart for Cerberus, but I don't think Cerberus really needed anything new. (Maybe it's because everyone has armor piercing mods so Guardians don't serve their "in your face" purpose as well?)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    And what purpose to Dragoons serve, they look like the Pyro counterpart for Cerberus, but I don't think Cerberus really needed anything new. (Maybe it's because everyone has armor piercing mods so Guardians don't serve their "in your face" purpose as well?)
    Probably. I've never thought they were much of a threat since you can just headshot them through their mailslot.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!