1. #11481
    I would say that only soloing Platinum is worth a feat.

  2. #11482
    After some dedication, I managed to max out all my character cards once again. (3 Volus Cards remaining, 1 for adept, 2 for engineer.)

    And now, I'm back to the depths of hell as once it has no char cards left to unlock, the RNG returned to Rank 4 consumables. I want gear, weapon mods. RNG says no. Damn I want that High Velocity Barrel for AR...

    Geth Soldier feels a bit squishy, but figured to get 6/6/6/5/3 with Stronghold Gear and now I can melt stuff easily in gold. There is a nice damage difference compared to Vorcha at the cost of regeneration. Maybe I can try leaving fortification on 3 to get more shield recharge, but I adjusted myself so far and its fun.

    Anyone else feel like a suicide bomber with an Asari Valkyrie btw? (Silence! I KILL YOU!)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

  3. #11483
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Hey guys I just bought ME3 and was wondering if anyone can help me out. When ever I try to import me ME2 save it says its not found and im assuming that its saved on Bioware cloud service. Anyways for me to import it to ME3 or do I have to start over?
    No idea how cloud data is supposed to work with regards to importing saves, sorry. :-/ Have you tried copying the save data to your machine and configuring ME3 to pick it up?

  4. #11484
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Hey guys I just bought ME3 and was wondering if anyone can help me out. When ever I try to import me ME2 save it says its not found and im assuming that its saved on Bioware cloud service. Anyways for me to import it to ME3 or do I have to start over?
    There's a config tool somewhere in the ME3 folder. You can use that to set the location of your ME2 saves seeing as it apparently hasn't done it automatically for you.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 06:02 PM ----------

    Jennifer Hale is made of win and awesome.

    https://twitter.com/jhaletweets/stat...48301654458368

  5. #11485
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Jennifer Hale is made of win and awesome.
    Whoever doubted that?

  6. #11486
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There's a config tool somewhere in the ME3 folder. You can use that to set the location of your ME2 saves seeing as it apparently hasn't done it automatically for you.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 06:02 PM ----------

    Jennifer Hale is made of win and awesome.

    https://twitter.com/jhaletweets/stat...48301654458368
    Hmm . . . though with her and Mark Meer's role as Commander Shepard, I can't see them voicing the protagonist again. Though they might be given other characters.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  7. #11487
    Why not? I do not mind her voicing EVERY female protagonist in EVERY game.

    Although she can do a non-protagonist (she did a great job voicing Bastila in KotOR) or even the antagonist role too.

  8. #11488
    Immortal Dezerte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,355
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Why not? I do not mind her voicing EVERY female protagonist in EVERY game.

    Although she can do a non-protagonist (she did a great job voicing Bastila in KotOR) or even the antagonist role too.
    Hale could do her Bastilla voice, I'd love that
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

    The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

  9. #11489
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,528

  10. #11490
    Hale is overrated to be honest. She's good, but listening to the fanwank you'd think she had the voice of angels. She pulls the same voice in pretty much every game with the exception of Bastilla, kind of like a female Steve Blum. She also dropped the ball with FemShep in ME3... it just sounded like too much forced 'toughness' like she was chewing on gravel, especially during the finale. I did think she did a good job as Palmer in Halo 4 though, but again it's just her usual voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Sandbox MMOs are like having sex with a pornstar: Everyone wants it, but when you're getting it, it's suddenly not so awesome anymore.

  11. #11491
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Grrr. . . I got to the part with Kai Leng being a douchebag on Thessia and I wanted to punch something.

    Fuck that guy.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 01:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Why not? I do not mind her voicing EVERY female protagonist in EVERY game.

    Although she can do a non-protagonist (she did a great job voicing Bastila in KotOR) or even the antagonist role too.
    I dunno, I just think they'd be too recognizable.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  12. #11492
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What's the name of that song? I've heard is somewhere, just can't remember where.

  13. #11493
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,528
    More SP DLC is more or less confirmed.

    https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...88576246476800

  14. #11494
    Pit Lord Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Hale is overrated to be honest. She's good, but listening to the fanwank you'd think she had the voice of angels. She pulls the same voice in pretty much every game with the exception of Bastilla, kind of like a female Steve Blum. She also dropped the ball with FemShep in ME3... it just sounded like too much forced 'toughness' like she was chewing on gravel, especially during the finale. I did think she did a good job as Palmer in Halo 4 though, but again it's just her usual voice.
    Maybe it's because I'm just not very good at recognizing voices but I didnt realize she had voiced Leah in d3 and numerous other things. When I went through the list on IMDb of what's she done, there are a lot of them that I am like "Oh...that was her? wow" truthfully I dont really understand how people can like Mark Meer as male shep....sounds like a robot in all the games so *Shrug*

  15. #11495
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm just not very good at recognizing voices but I didnt realize she had voiced Leah in d3 and numerous other things. When I went through the list on IMDb of what's she done, there are a lot of them that I am like "Oh...that was her? wow" truthfully I dont really understand how people can like Mark Meer as male shep....sounds like a robot in all the games so *Shrug*
    I was looking at her wikipedia page out of curiousity. I read "Diablo 3" and thought to myself, "wouldn't it be funny if she voiced Leah?" I was already halfway through D3 at the time.

    Scrolled down.

    Well, isn't that funny.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  16. #11496
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I was looking at her wikipedia page out of curiousity. I read "Diablo 3" and thought to myself, "wouldn't it be funny if she voiced Leah?" I was already halfway through D3 at the time.

    Scrolled down.

    Well, isn't that funny.
    I just looked there myself and noticed that she voiced Trishka from Bulletstorm - I didn't even suspect that when I played the game...
    And, and, Quest for Glory IV's Katrina? omg! I really need to find me the CD version of that game...

  17. #11497
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Another rank on the Valkyrie Rifle

  18. #11498
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    So Casey Hudson is tweeting for what people would like to see on the next game. Theirs alot of possible areas they could go into. As much as I love the format for mass effects 1-3 I do hope they decide to change it up and make something else beside a 3rd person shooter game.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  19. #11499

  20. #11500
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I do hope they decide to change it up and make something else beside a 3rd person shooter game.
    That's one thing I hope they don't do. They shouldn't fix what isn't broken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •