1. #11521
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Asari use aliens to reproduce it's only logical they use alien weapons as well
    I was about to doubt that a government would sell out its weapons to an alien military with all the risks included, but then i remembered, my own country is trying to sell out the JAS Gripen to everyone with money...

  2. #11522
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Asari use aliens to reproduce it's only logical they use alien weapons as well
    I expected that to say "It's only logical they use alien weapons to reproduce as well"
    I'm kinda glad it didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Not standard asari military weapons.
    Okay fair enough. Maybe it's just because they had excess weapons to go around (since most of the earth army would've died at the start?)

  3. #11523
    The Unstoppable Force Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    22,319
    Eh BioWare got lazy and gave everyone an Avenger in every cutscene. Why should fanbased movies be any different?
    They ask me why I'm bringin' - A baby into battle - That's really irresponsible - And getting them rattled
    I say "give me a break - Get off of my back damn, it" - I didn't learn parenting - My daddy was a planet

  4. #11524
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I expected that to say "It's only logical they use alien weapons to reproduce as well"
    I'm kinda glad it didn't.
    Well there was this asari in ME3 i belive that spoke about an asari huntress stripper, and her.. unconventional usage of a shotgun.


    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Okay fair enough. Maybe it's just because they had excess weapons to go around (since most of the earth army would've died at the start?)
    Maybe Earth Army, but not the Alliance Army.

    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Eh BioWare got lazy and gave everyone an Avenger in every cutscene. Why should fanbased movies be any different?
    The fan movie is just taking different scenes and editing them in a different way to give a different story.
    Its still biowares cutscene. Now, if he person made original cutscenes, that would be interesting.

  5. #11525
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The fan movie is just taking different scenes and editing them in a different way to give a different story.
    Its still biowares cutscene. Now, if he person made original cutscenes, that would be interesting.
    Actually they are custom cut scenes because the Author of the Mod is changing the placement of models and not just editing different scenes together. They state as much at http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...358/1#14796308

    It should also be clear when you know Shepard places a plaque on the wall because none of the endings had Shepard actually doing that. He took the model of Shepard after the beam attack and replaced it with the person that does the Plaque in the green ending.

    They are using a modding program that allows them to change almost any thing. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creati...45902408865659
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-11-11 at 04:25 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  6. #11526
    So i misspoke.
    I was talking about the cinematics.

    And yes the Shepard was actually doing that, I SAW IT EVERYTIME I FINISHED THE GAME! SHEPARD SURVIVED THE BULLSHIT!
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-11 at 04:42 PM.

  7. #11527
    And so, for the first time ever I have all 6 classes at level 20 at the same time while my GR is at 100%.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  8. #11528
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And so, for the first time ever I have all 6 classes at level 20 at the same time while my GR is at 100%.
    And suddenly, next weekend challenge: "Promote all classes once".
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

    The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

  9. #11529
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And so, for the first time ever I have all 6 classes at level 20 at the same time while my GR is at 100%.
    Why would you even promote characters?
    It serves no benefit (the war assets are hardly an issue anymore).
    It just makes you weaker.

  10. #11530
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Why would you even promote characters?
    It serves no benefit (the war assets are hardly an issue anymore).
    It just makes you weaker.
    for the fun of levelling again :>

  11. #11531
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Why would you even promote characters?
    It serves no benefit (the war assets are hardly an issue anymore).
    It just makes you weaker.
    N7 challenge

  12. #11532
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    for the fun of levelling again :>
    Does not compute. Error in logical drive.
    Shepard-Commander, what is this human referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    N7 challenge
    Been a while since we had a promote challenge.

  13. #11533
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Been a while since we had a promote challenge.
    http://i.imgur.com/fYiIK.png

  14. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You wanted to prove... what?

  15. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Why would you even promote characters?
    It serves no benefit (the war assets are hardly an issue anymore).
    It just makes you weaker.
    Weekly challenges. I've been slacking on some classes since the last one.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  16. #11536
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Weekly challenges. I've been slacking on some classes since the last one.
    You are implying you are promoting for weekly challenges? bullshit.

  17. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You wanted to prove... what?
    That there is a challenge to promote 60 characters.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  18. #11538
    Anyone knows if week end challenge can be completed up to Monday included? Couldn't get the time to get a last match to finish the flamer challenge

  19. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Anyone knows if week end challenge can be completed up to Monday included? Couldn't get the time to get a last match to finish the flamer challenge
    Timer at the top of their forums http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/index

    8 hours and 23 minutes left to complete the operation (as of this post).
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

    The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

  20. #11540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Timer at the top of their forums http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/index

    8 hours and 23 minutes left to complete the operation (as of this post).
    Thanks!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •