Incinerate and Submission net should be a good combo. Nice to see Net on something other than a Batarian Sentinel. Power damage bonus of Bloodlust, and anti armor capability of his kit is quite nice. Since net can also capture shielded and barriered enemies, he should have an easy time fighting against anyone.

Like him! Since I'm all maxed out anyway, I'm gonna go get him nao!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

On the topic of MP, I know there used be a tech/biotic combo (what primes & sets off) list a long time ago. Is there an updated version of something like this somewhere?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Basics are, what leaves an effect primes, what deals damage detonates.

Same skill can detonate itself by being fired by two different people. (Flamer + Flamer, Overload + Overload)

Looking over if I had saved the list somewhere. I do have updated weapon stats if you are interested.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Basics are, what leaves an effect primes, what deals damage detonates.

Same skill can detonate itself by being fired by two different people. (Flamer + Flamer, Overload + Overload)

Looking over if I had saved the list somewhere. I do have updated weapon stats if you are interested.
    Thanks, I got the updated weapon stat sheet already.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...x/9629730&lf=8

Here's the list then. It is updated about 12 days ago, so it should be current.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...x/9629730&lf=8

Here's the list then. It is updated about 12 days ago, so it should be current.
    Oh, nice.

I don't know why but Batarian's net deals double the damage compared to Vorcha's. (Their passive power bonuses shouldn't be THAT different.)

Anyway, 6-6-6-5-3 seems to work fine, pathetic 325 shields but 975 health is good enough to sustain bloodlust. (I might leave Bloodlust on 3, Net on 5 and try it out with 6 in fitness but doesn't seem necessary.)

Deleted
    Huh... the Supply Pylon does a small amount of damage...
    Killed a combat drone with it

Deleted
    I don't know why but Batarian's net deals double the damage compared to Vorcha's. (Their passive power bonuses shouldn't be THAT different.)

Anyway, 6-6-6-5-3 seems to work fine, pathetic 325 shields but 975 health is good enough to sustain bloodlust. (I might leave Bloodlust on 3, Net on 5 and try it out with 6 in fitness but doesn't seem necessary.)
    Shields doesnt really matter for a vorcha.

Got your net issue right here: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../14930722&lf=8

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 10:18 PM ----------

Also, BioWare employees may now use a special banner in MP: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../14930080&lf=8

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Shields doesnt really matter for a vorcha.
    Well, without flamethrower to rack up on stacks quickly and melting those who attempt to hit, I think Vorcha Hunter may be squishy compared to sentinel or soldier.

Deleted
    Well, without flamethrower to rack up on stacks quickly and melting those who attempt to hit, I think Vorcha Hunter may be squishy compared to sentinel or soldier.
    Certain characters have certain upsides and downsides that other characters may not have.
    More news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    At least until Mass Effect 3.
    I can recognize this for what it is and as much as I don't want to take the bait I'm going to have to. Mass Effect 3 had excellent story telling as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I can recognize this for what it is and as much as I don't want to take the bait I'm going to have to. Mass Effect 3 had excellent story telling as well.
    I personally thought 3's storytelling was great. The only real problem I had with it was, surprise surprise, the Catalyst. But even with the end being what it was all three games were great for storytelling.

And with the extended cut, I actually enjoy the ending, I just grit my teeth through the Catalyst scene.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I personally thought 3's storytelling was great. The only real problem I had with it was, surprise surprise, the Catalyst. But even with the end being what it was all three games were great for storytelling.

And with the extended cut, I actually enjoy the ending, I just grit my teeth through the Catalyst scene.
    It wouldnt had been so bad if Leviathan was included in the launch.
    Oh and, the endings was decided by how you played, not endingtron 9000 from Deus Ex.

Deleted
    The problem is that none of the offered choice could have been easily linked to your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

I actually felt the writing was better in the 3rd game than in the second one overall. The collectors never felt like a really compelling villain to me. They sorta came out of nowhere and the reapers had to be put on the backstop to deal with them. In fact probably the strongest part of the writing in the second game was the introduction of the illusive man. Other than that the writing in Me3 blows it out of the water.

As for the ending, I think theirs a certain degree of irony that in the end the illusive mans option was maybe the best of the three. Taking control isn't a bad thing in and of itself, especially if your a paragon shep lets say. Taking control for the illusive mans purposes was probably a rotten thing but the idea of control in and of itself is an extremely good idea I think. The other two endings inflict terrible pain and suffering on the galaxy. Control has much more potential for good I feel.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-11-15 at 05:23 PM.

ME2's takes credit for the Suicide mission and the introduction of TIM and a sense of leading a small infiltration team but yea, the last 30minutes of the game is amazing :P with the music and everything its really good.
    ME3 made cereberus just look like plain evil, and TIM going nuts.. I didn't really like that but then again it REALLY had some moving points where I felt quite ummm emotional :P .. namely Tuchanka and Rannoch.
    I agree though, If leviathan was included at launch there would practically not that much fuzz over the endings.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Deleted
    TIM is easily one of my favourite characters of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of you are using the Geth engineer? That flamethrower is pretty badass lol