That turret is just badass.
    Obligatory "Dem Hips" too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Obligatory "Dem Hips" too.
    You know it.

Deleted
    My Geth Engy bugged...
    It gave me enough points to max ALL the trees...
    Hunter Mode + Fortification + Flamethrower + Max Geth Training & Fitness

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 06:33 PM ----------

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/15/operation-gearhead/

Operation: GEARHEAD (Nov. 16th – 18th)

Event Description: Intel reveals that hostile forces are targeting our technical experts to damage our strategic capabilities. They must fail at this! Keep our people alive and inflict disproportionate losses wherever the enemy attempts this tactic.

Individual Goal: Earn 75,000 points as any engineer class and extract 3 times as any engineer class on any map at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches.

Deleted
    The heavens will it!

Human Engineer with a suicide bomber drone.

Love'em.
    Though have to give the credit for Geth Turret. That Flamethrower primes up some serious tech burst on him.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Demolisher
    Grenade spam & Harrier
    Win

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Demolisher
    Grenade spam & Harrier
    Win
    Slight problem. I don't have the Demolisher yet.

Nor the Harrier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Slight problem. I don't have the Demolisher yet.

Nor the Harrier.
    Wow...
    Sucks to be you

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Wow...
    Sucks to be you
    RNG hates me. I didn't unlock the original Turian Soldier until last week. Yes, that took me 8 months.

What happens when you max out Corba Missiles/Medi-Gel or Weapon upgrades. Does the game have no choice but to give you something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    It wouldnt had been so bad if Leviathan was included in the launch.
    Oh and, the endings was decided by how you played, not endingtron 9000 from Deus Ex.
    Yeah the end of Deus Ex made me chuckle a bit. Oh look, there just happen to be three buttons for me to push to chose an ending.

Then Eliza says, "there is another solution" and I'm thinking "uh, Adam jumps in the green beam, thus merging all augmented and natural humans together, a final synthesis, if you will?"
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah the end of Deus Ex made me chuckle a bit. Oh look, there just happen to be three buttons for me to push to chose an ending.

Then Eliza says, "there is another solution" and I'm thinking "uh, Adam jumps in the green beam, thus merging all augmented and natural humans together, a final synthesis, if you will?"
    Something like that, but it actually made sense in Deus Ex.
    They spent alot of effort into making it fit in and clearly wasnt a last 5 minute ditch attempt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They spent alot of effort into making it fit in and clearly wasnt a last 5 minute ditch attempt.
    All of the endings in Mass Effect 3 where touched upon somewhere in the games. Not everything was a main plot, or secondary plot. Nor does it need to be. Even Synthesis was touched upon by Edi in one of her conversations in Mass effect 3. It was something that Liara and her were discussing about how if there was enough energy could matter be changed into something else.

The endings were hardly a last 5 minute ditch attempt. They just weren't what everyone was expecting or wanting. Mass effect 3 was exceptional on all fronts. Combat, Multiplayer, Story, Music, Graphics and anything else. But the problem with choose your own adveturer games and anything Bioware has made is that it is still with in the confines of what Bioware wants.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...24646992723968

I have a feeling those 15 bucks will be well worth it.

Out of curiosity, how large was Leviathan?

1.65 GB I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    All of the endings in Mass Effect 3 where touched upon somewhere in the games. Not everything was a main plot, or secondary plot. Nor does it need to be. Even Synthesis was touched upon by Edi in one of her conversations in Mass effect 3. It was something that Liara and her were discussing about how if there was enough energy could matter be changed into something else.

The endings were hardly a last 5 minute ditch attempt. They just weren't what everyone was expecting or wanting. Mass effect 3 was exceptional on all fronts. Combat, Multiplayer, Story, Music, Graphics and anything else. But the problem with choose your own adveturer games and anything Bioware has made is that it is still with in the confines of what Bioware wants.
    They didnt really, and it fits in less the more you play it, you have a couple of times where you speak to reapers(Harbinger, sovereign, rannoch reaper) and they never actually come out and say the whole synthetics versus organics thing, the closest they actually say is Order Versus chaos, they actually mostly say " you cant comprehend" yet there is the catalyst sitting waiting with an explanation for you, that you can comprehend.

The catalyst/starkid/VI is never foreshadowed throughout the whole series,(until you buy the leviathan DLC that wasn't even planned before release), theres alot of things about the games that dont make sense in the context of events that happen, the whole storyline of 2, why would they go through the motions of making a human reaper when their whole reaper army can be in the galaxy 6 months later.

Why were they fixated in shepard for the whole of 2 and then not interested at all in 3?

Why did sovereign go through the whole ordeal revealing the reapers existence in the first one by bringing the reapers to the galaxy via the citadel, when the reapers can just come to the galaxy 2 and a half years later anyway?

Its clear that theres just so much uneven planning in the whole series, they dont even seem to have a consistent storyline they followed through the whole 3, thats how they ended up with an ending that just didnt "fit".

Deleted
    Speculation and opinions. Please don't attempt to present them as proven fact.

Deleted
    Its just rhorle being wrong.