Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Oh good, another weapons pack not to buy.
    Its the Naked Apron Alternate Outfit Pack we have been waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its the Naked Apron Alternate Outfit Pack we have been waiting for.
    Not sure how that would help take Omega...
    Unless cerberus forces only weakness is semi-nude asari.

Naked women are a powerful weapon.

And Rhorle, a robot philosophing is hardly equal to lets say, anything.
    No idea how you can put that forth.
    Oh wait, you are rhorle.
    I hear ad hominems are good form.
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm screen shoting this. If the measure is ever passed. You're comments will be my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Caring about Fox News is like caring about the special Olympics if the participants were members of an internationally maligned news syndicate filled with neo-fascists who care about family values.

Clearly, you have never seen Naruto use his Sexy no Jutsu or Harem no Jutsu.

.... Yes, I've watched Naruto and I just made a reference to it. What of it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    The whole non sense from the synthesis ending, is that if you assume that basically you get "god power to rewrite the base of life itself" , you can simply write in the DNA of every living species that they shall not create synthetic ever ever ever. You can rewrite people DNA to promote the power of dance, resulting in ever species caring about dancing and only dancing because why not? Just dance do not make war?

And it's actually a lot better.

If you look at it, everybody is immortal if you assume the current synthetis ending, but yeah people will want to reproduce (yeah no genophage), soon with every living thing having an endless lifespan you'll soonly find yourself in a situation where every square meter of the galaxy is filled with krogans butts.

At this point war will start again just from the overpopulation. Boom nuclear war, one species will still try to destroy all the others because they want room for their butts. Your back to the same fate again a single half living half synthetic life form has killed everybody and rules the galaxy again.

The synthetics are a problem because they don't naturally die, giving that ability to everybody is just worst.
    Thats actually an excellent point. I have been thinking about the same problem since the synthesis ending got pimped in the extended cut. EDI talks about the high possibility that the species of the galaxy achieve true "immortality" after Shepard "blessed" them with synthesis.

That basically means that after they achieved synthesis there are zero diseases and other odds that cause people to die because they are immune to that as semi-synthetic life form. Combine that with the fact that because of synthesis the genophage was cured naturally (or Shep cured it) then you have a shitload of horny Krogans that reproduce at the speed of light.

So that means that the future of the galaxy is doomed with bazillions of Krogans that don´t die and need one world after the other to settle on. This was the cause of the Krogan rebellions in the past and it will be the cause of another Krogan war in the future.

Of course EDI is pretty happy in her ending speech but that was probably not long after they actually achieved synthesis so she was maybe a bit euphoric. There won´t be everlasting peace because everyone is an almost immortal robot. Of course there is no longer any reaper thread in this ending but nonetheless there will be war once the galactic society starts to run out of worlds that are habitable and you can imagine what happens when the species start to dispute about worlds.

Let´s compare that to our real world history. In the past lots of wars have been fought over territory and the same will happen in the synthesis ending of ME 3.

Of course the other 2 endings aren't a lot better than synthesis because they don´t solve any problem either. In destroy the reapers and synthetic life is gone however in the future races will create synthetics again and the shit starts all over again. In the control ending Shepard basically assumes direct control of the reapers. However what if Shep fails at one point in the future? Then we have rampant Reapers once again plus the fact that this ending still leaves the Organics vs. Synthetics conflict open.

If you consider that then synthesis the the best ending out of the 3 yet it is a bit lackluster if you consider the future of the ME species.

Even if the small DLC is a weapon pack I'm buying it. I'm a slave to this series.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Even if the small DLC is a weapon pack I'm buying it. I'm a slave to this series.
    "We're dropping a brand new small DLC tomorrow. Maybe something you can use while retaking Omega on November 27th? Check @masseffect on 20th"

Bet it´s yet another weapon DLC.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:01 AM ----------

How many more weapons do we need in SP? Would be cool if it was a squadmate DLC or something. Something that adds more than a few weapons, maybe a bunch of new casual outfits or squadmate outfits as I still want my N7 hoodie that was included in the collectors edition
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-20 at 10:12 AM.

I'm hoping it's armor dlc.

Naked women are a powerful weapon.
    Nah cerberus soldiers are husk-like so I don´t think they would care about naked women

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:17 AM ----------

Yeah could be a DLC that adds new armor sets for Shepard as the twitter post said "Maybe something you can use while retaking Omega"

That could either be new weapons or armor sets. I hope that it´s a armor and alternative outfit DLC. Maybe some squadmate outfits as I already wrote.

me too anything other then more weapons i use for one level then revert back to the Harrier, would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    me too anything other then more weapons i use for one level then revert back to the Harrier, would be welcome.
    I was thinking about this small DLC. All weapon DLCs that were released for SP were based on weapons that were either promotional or MP only. So they basically added those weapons to single player.

Currently there are only the collector weapons that are only available in MP and not in SP (the collector assault rifle will be featured in Omega) so that means that is unlikely that this small DLC is a weapon DLC as they wont create a DLC that only contains 2 weapons (collector SMG and collector sniper rifle)

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...apons_and_Mods

Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-20 at 10:43 AM.

maybe the collector assault rifile isn't in the Omega DLC and is part of a collector weapon DLC? with the other 2 weapons?

I saw the gamespot playthrough using the collector rifle i figured it could be in the Omega DLC, but now with this announcement, they could have just been playing a version with the collector weapon DLC with it.

maybe the collector assault rifile isn't in the Omega DLC and is part of a collector weapon DLC? with the other 2 weapons?

I saw the gamespot playthrough using the collector rifle i figured it could be in the Omega DLC, but now with this announcement, they could have just been playing a version with the collector weapon DLC with it.
    No the collector rife is confirmed to be part of Omega

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3:_Omega

ahh excellent, raised by hopes we might get some armour then

ahh excellent, raised by hopes we might get some armour then
    Yeah especially if you consider that there is no new armor added with omega

Content

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:59 AM ----------

At least I would appreciate some new armor as there was no new armor added since the game got released and that was in march

Are every new weapon mods added in MP included in the Omega DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Clearly, you have never seen Naruto use his Sexy no Jutsu or Harem no Jutsu.

.... Yes, I've watched Naruto and I just made a reference to it. What of it?!
    I am so severely dissapointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Nah cerberus soldiers are husk-like so I don´t think they would care about naked women
    We havent seen the females yet, they might be attractive.
    TIM looks very lonely.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-20 at 12:13 PM.

I am so severely disappointed in you.
    How is that different from every other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Are every new weapon mods added in MP included in the Omega DLC?
    Yeah every one of them is included