1. #11921
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Oh that, i thought Yakobo was talking about unleashing a singularity in the citadel bar that tosses all the shit around.

    You can do it in Deus Ex: HR.
    You can throw vendingmachines at people if you are strong enough.
    You know you pissed someone off when theres a flying vending machine heading towards your head.
    In ME1, there were tables/chairs/other stuff you could toss around.
    Especially remember them in Noveria.
    Also chain lifting Colossi with Shep/Liara

  2. #11922
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    BIG SPOILER WARNING !!!! If you don´t want to know anything about Omega DLC then don´t watch this video. SPOILER.

    This is the official Trailer that was released only a few minutes ago!!


  3. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    In ME1, there were tables/chairs/other stuff you could toss around.
    Especially remember them in Noveria.
    Also chain lifting Colossi with Shep/Liara
    Need to test that someday.
    But its still not like throwing vending machines at unsuspecting terrorists.
    Or going for the none-lethal pussy run where the stungun and tranqulizer rifle is a fat load of good against a bloke who appeared to occupy the same space as a combined harvester armed with a gun that shoots exploding furniture that kills you in two hits so you have to quicksave every time you succesfully make it to the other side of the room before your internal organs did.


    ..i really want a game with biowares storytelling and DE:HR mechanics...


    Did i just see Aria kiss Shepard?
    Someone better pick up that phone.
    Cause i fucking called it.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-26 at 03:34 PM.

  4. #11924
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    BIG SPOILER WARNING !!!! If you don´t want to know anything about Omega DLC then don´t watch this video. SPOILER.

    This is the official Trailer that was released only a few minutes ago!!

    [video=youtube;28UgSPUkAss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=28UgSPUkAss[video]
    So much want. And I'm absolutely loving the music again. Hopefully we'll hear some more earcandy during the gameplay.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  5. #11925
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    So much want. And I'm absolutely loving the music again. Hopefully we'll hear some more earcandy during the gameplay.

    Trailers use music from Two Steps from Hell, which isnt used as BGM.

  6. #11926
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Trailers use music from Two Steps from Hell, which isnt used as BGM.
    Doesn't mean I'm still not hoping for more epic music.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  7. #11927
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,507
    600 pages!

    And trailer looks epic too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  8. #11928
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    600 pages!

    And trailer looks epic too!
    Haha, I didn't even realise I got the first message on the 600th page. My timing was totally perfect on that one!

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  9. #11929
    Off topic but now I'm gonna have to start calling Aveline, Clem. >_>

  10. #11930
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Off topic but now I'm gonna have to start calling Aveline, Clem. >_>
    Clem deserves some love. I totally love that gurl~

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  11. #11931
    I like her more than Duck, at least. lol


    As for the trailer: didn't watch it. Don't wanna watch it. I nu liek no spoilerz.

  12. #11932
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Haha, I didn't even realise I got the first message on the 600th page. My timing was totally perfect on that one!
    Except for the Skyrim thread, I think this is the longest running megathread so far. And we blow Skyrim out of the water on page counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  13. #11933
    Even if 50% of the posts are from Gravath!

  14. #11934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Even if 50% of the posts are from Gravath!
    Senior Bitcher, motherfucker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Clem deserves some love. I totally love that gurl~
    No, shes way to annoying and centered.
    I wish there was a way to kill her and survive as Lee instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    600 pages!
    300 pages for me!
    My laptop breaks down if i lower the "posts per page" count.
    Almost 12 000 posts!

    wait, did the post counter just jump from 11990 right to 12018?
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-26 at 04:40 PM.

  15. #11935
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    wait, did the post counter just jump from 11990 right to 12018?
    It is indeed jumping a bit sometimes. I'm guessing some posts were removed from the thread at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  16. #11936
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No, shes way to annoying and centered.
    I wish there was a way to kill her and survive as Lee instead.
    Ummm.... Nope.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  17. #11937
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,507
    I wonder how much of my total post count has come from this thread alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  18. #11938
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Ummm.... Nope.
    Most definatly yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I wonder how much of my total post count has come from this thread alone.
    Im sure that 97% of my total count is from the thread.
    2% trolling in other threads.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-26 at 05:28 PM.

  19. #11939
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    So much want. And I'm absolutely loving the music again. Hopefully we'll hear some more earcandy during the gameplay.
    That was definitely one, if not THE best gaming trailer I have seen. The music was just absolutely amazing and combined with that epic Shepard and Aria speech this is fucking great. I love Carrie Ann Moss and her voiceacting is gorgeous.

    Seems like we got a damn good DLC coming tomorrow. Maybe even better than LoTSB but we´ll find that out when it is released.

    I am looking forward to some "tender" moments with Aria

  20. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I am looking forward to some "tender" moments with Aria
    Angriest sex in the galaxy.
    Alternativly, paragon shep can convert her into a nice and reasonable person.




    HAH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •