10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    But is 4 hours and whatever else was included worth a 1/4th of the price of the full ME3 game? It is a little over priced for what you get and definitely would have been better at $10
    I agree, was just saying I don't find it short. It felt like it had a good length too me. It was a tad sparse on story too, but overall I enjoyed it.

Also, I find it funny how the lawless scum and criminals of Omega are more united than the whole galaxy. Turians, Asari, Batarian, Vorcha, Krogan, all working together. I found it ironic.

Deleted
    Asari Huntress available
    Cloak is broken though, had my suspicions then checked the forums.
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-11-28 at 07:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    But is 4 hours and whatever else was included worth a 1/4th of the price of the full ME3 game? It is a little over priced for what you get and definitely would have been better at $10
    Huh, am I on BSN or MMO-Champ? That complaint sounds familiar to me. Damn are you guys poor? What´s 15 bucks nowadays? You probably spent more on cigarettes and alcohol or those steam sales in a few days.

I mean I can totally understand if you get maybe 10$ pocket money every 2 weeks, of course then the price for this DLC is a lot to you but I am just a bit shocked that one is able to complain about the price. You are like those guys that complain about the monthly fee of WoW ... TOO EXPENSIVE *whiny face*.

BTT: I actually enjoyed it a lot. Took me about 3,5 hours to finish but I restarted it all over again twice because I missed the couch for Harrot`s side mission and a bunch of weapon mods. Overall it was worth the money and I was not disappointed at all. I liked the background infos Aria and Nyreen gave you on the whole Omega situation and I was very pleased with the outcome of it especially regarding Oleg.

Just wait until it gets cheaper and then buy it if you have no money dudes.

BTW: That post is primarily pointed to Durando a few posts above yours rhorle. So no you don´t have to PM me to stop flaming you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 09:49 AM ----------

Looking forward to play a Turian Huntress in MP. They should totally bring this class up ASAP. We need a female Turian to play.

I love how they designed Nyreen and female Turians in general. Looks amazing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 11:44 AM ----------

I was kinda surprised how "heroic" Nyreen died to save those civilians from the bunch of Adjutants. Yet it was kinda stupid to fight against 3-4 of them alone.

My paragon Shepard was pretty busy to calm down Aria´s bloodlust and to stop her from heating omegas civilians just to get to Oleg.

I loved how she spared Oleg´s life for the sake of Shepard. She´s not that bad after all. Looking forward to play Omega as a Renegade.

BTW: That "Flare" is absolutely amazing. Just rocks to use that on a group of enemies that stand close together. I fucking love that.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-28 at 10:47 AM.

I really want that biotic spell that Aria was using! it was freaking awesome!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I really want that biotic spell that Aria was using! it was freaking awesome!
    You get both Lash and Flare as bonus powers once you completed Omega for the first time !!

Absolutely amazing spell against Reapers and Cerberus.

Edit: You also get Oleg´s chess set as a cabin decoration after finishing omega. Looks amazing.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-28 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    6 playthroughs, and i only now got the "event" where Tali overloads the normandy systems.
    It was fun to watch.
    Shame that Shepard didnt have any dialogue in it.

And to complain about the price... Really?
    The DLC lasts longer than some games, and is actually good.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-28 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    6 playthroughs, and i only now got the "event" where Tali overloads the normandy systems.
    It was fun to watch.
    What? When?

Just finished it and I gotta say, I loved this DLC. It's probably my favorite in the series now. Bumped LotSB out of first. I was also very happy when I saw I unlocked Flare and Lash as bonus powers. It was awesome watching Aria use Flare. XD

Regarding the price, I think it was well worth the $15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Just finished it and I gotta say, I loved this DLC. It's probably my favorite in the series now. Bumped LotSB out of first. I was also very happy when I saw I unlocked Flare and Lash as bonus powers. It was awesome watching Aria use Flare. XD

Regarding the price, I think it was well worth the $15.
    Absolutely worth every penny. How much do you get out of a meal for 15$? Maybe 15min eating and then it is gone. With that DLC you got at least 3-4 hours of entertainment, some steam games give you less for that money.

When I first used Flare on Aria I was like "WTF was that? Massive explosion ... fucking epic shit". Seriously this is an amazing new spell. Kudos to BW for making Aria´s skills epic.

I mean she has a passive skill called "Biotic Boss". You can possibly imagine the grin I had on my face after reading that
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-28 at 01:34 PM.

When I first saw it I thought they changed the graphics for biotic explosions. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    When I first saw it I thought they changed the graphics for biotic explosions. XD
    Yeah and you know when I first used it the volume of my speakers was pretty loud and it makes an absolutely stunning exploding noise when used. I almost got a heart-attack after that.

Nyreen is also nice. I liked her Biotic field or whatever it is. Also her Biotic grenades are fun to use against those tightly packed Cerberus troops.

I am glad that BW decided that massive biotic explosions are the way to go for Omega

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 02:44 PM ----------

BTW: You can basically oneshot almost everything with that flare on casual. If you evolve it with +DMG then Aria does like 140% more biotic damage, which is a LOT.

Heh, yeah. My current Shepard is an engineer. She spontaneously gained biotic powers after that DLC... >_> <_<

Deleted
    I am actually looking forward to do a new insanity playthrough on my Adept with Flare as bonus power. I think with full DMG evolve and very light weapon load-out (200%) you can rape shit in this mode. Considering that insanity is almost as easy as bronze then Flare is probably a pretty OP ability and turns it into cheese mode.

Looking forward to do that. If I could only decide to leave the other 2 squadmates on the normandy during missions Something like

Shepard: "Guys stay here I´ll do that shit alone. Don´t need your help !! THIS IS AN ORDER !!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I am actually looking forward to do a new insanity playthrough on my Adept with Flare as bonus power. I think with full DMG evolve and very light weapon load-out (200%) you can rape shit in this mode. Considering that insanity is almost as easy as bronze then Flare is probably a pretty OP ability
    I could write a guide on how to tweak your coalesced.bin to increase the difficulty (much higher enemies hp mostly, I find damage to be fine).

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I could write a guide on how to tweak your coalesced.bin to increase the difficulty (much higher enemies hp mostly, I find damage to be fine).
    Me would love you long time.

Deleted
    <---- sadly playing on xbox So tweaking is a no-go.

Yeah more HP would actually help alot. I mean current insanity is a walk in the park on all classes. You can basically leave your squadmates at home and do it solo and still rock that shit.

Maybe a nightmare mode or something would help. Something that is way more difficult than insanity. Something where you really have to stay on your toes our you will be raped and where you actually HAVE to use your squadmates properly and use their powers to survive.

a hardcore mode like diablo that if you die you have to start the game all over or from at least the start of that chapter?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    a hardcore mode like diablo that if you die you have to start the game all over or from at least the start of that chapter?
    Sounds good. Something like the skulls that you can activate in Halo 4. There you have a skull which lets you start the mission all over again if you die in SP missions.

BTW: Try doing legendary solo in Halo 4 and then compare it to insanity in ME3 ... WORLDS ... There are worlds between those 2 difficulties.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 03:38 PM ----------

It´s actually a shame that you have pretty decent difficulty levels in MP (gold, platinum) yet only an eezymode in SP (insanity). You get raped on platinum if you play badly or have a shitty group. On Insanity it does not matter how shitty you play as you are almost guaranteed to manage to do it.

I am nowhere as good as those guys that solo platinum yet I was easily able to do insanity without even bothering about my squad-mates and their powers. I even had Power-use on automatic.

On the other hand I get raped in Halo 4 when I try to solo Legendary yet I still oneshot insanity in ME3 ... lol
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-28 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    What? When?
    One of those inbetween events down in the engineering section, like when she hits on Garrus.

I quite enjoyed Omega, my favourite DLC so far.
    Will be interesting to see how the next DLC will live up to it.

Flare... bloody hell.
    Shit definatly hit the fan when she charged into afterlife.
    But i never got that kiss, but i got Aria to admit that i was one "truly dangerous person."
    Maybe i should had overloaded the reactor, but i liked watching Aria squirm.

Deleted
    That would be pretty bad as the only case of death you can encounter in current insanity version is vs Marauder Shield.

Current Insanity Version is exactly equal to the gold difficulty as released. (Without updates).

It's just that Shepard has a lot of extra damage coming from Ammo bonus, shadow broker bonus, shepard specific talents, armor bonus ect...

Also the spawn positions is much more favorable (you are never surrounded as you can be in multiplayer), and much fewer mobs spawns (you almost never get more than one atlas, almost never get atlas & phantom at the same time for example).
    Last edited by mmoc5b799d32f5; 2012-11-28 at 02:59 PM.