Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Well nothing is bug free and I didn't notice those that you mentioned lol I'll go back and take a look soon.
    It may be just me though. You know how bugs are.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    That is so ignorant i would be hardpressed to continue.
    How about i just tell you to fuck off and stop replying to anything i write. You add nothing. Go back to BSN for the whining since its always something stupid when you appear.
    Its like im back at 4chan.

That's enough. If you don't like what someone says, ignore it and move on.
    Its just not worth arguing with a guy like rhorle. Every page without a reply from him is relieving. Seriously I am sick of that. Why cant he just accept it when someone has a different opinion than his without ripping posts he does not like apart? Ever since I've posted for the first time in is thread I got annoyed by rhorle.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    There's less content (that requires a lot of work) than in Leviathan.
    And I even noticed sloppy work in Aria's speech cut-scene. The way she moves is bugged, her animation jerks back to frame 0, she teleports visibly to new position, etc.
    Glad to see another raging and desperate customer that got scammed by BW and lost 4 hours of his life plus 15 bucks for worthless and shallow entertaining ... Seriously you act like those guys on BSN. It's still your opinion and I respect that. I just find it silly to complain about the things you mentioned.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-29 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    It makes your Shepard redistribute power right away instead of sitting there in agony while the button flashes and Petrovsky taunts you. Nyreen also doesn't get shot.

Your Shepard says something about not being some common military goon or some such as well. I can't remember the exact quote.
    WhatTheFuckAwesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Glad to see another raging and desperate customer that got scammed by BW and lost 4 hours of his life plus 15 bucks for worthless and shallow entertaining ... Seriously you act like those guys on BSN. It's still your opinion and I respect that. I just find it silly to complain about the things you mentioned.
    Say, you buy a bottle of water as usual, but this one bottle of water has water that tastes funny. Will you complain? It's just a bottle of water for 15 bucks (let's assume it's huge - 4 gal). I'm not asking if you gonna call the company and ask for refund, no. I'm asking: will you complain, you know, on a forum about bottled water in a discussion about water from this particular retailer? People asking - "how's the water", and you go "well overall fine but this one bottle I had the other day... ew" - will you say that? Is it silly to inform other people that water from that retailer is not always top-notch?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    WhatTheFuckAwesome!
    I have a feeling their testing this out for ME4 or DA3, or perhaps both.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    I have a feeling their testing this out for ME4 or DA3, or perhaps both.
    Well, they have my full support for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

What? How is what ag666 said in any way as bad as you're making it out to be?

Why is the Acolyte so OP...
    Bye shields, say hello to cloak channel health/armour.

"I'm not some stupid military goon"

I think I should have waited a bit longer for the paragon interrupt, I interrupted Petrovsky's speech way too early.

Few button presses and a wave of the omni tool, Oleg shuts up and reactor responds to your whims.

I managed to find the terminals I've missed and the damn thing the mechanic wanted too.

It lasted about 3.15 this time around, so I'd say 3 hours is a good enough run on insanity with collecting everything on the way. (I double checked a few areas for longer than I should this time.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I managed to find the terminals I've missed and the damn thing the mechanic wanted too.)
    It is in the room where you meet the Talons

I didn't find the couch for Harrot . . . or his cigar.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Just something cool I discovered, there is an engineer only paragon interrupt at the reactor in the Omega DLC. I think this is the first class interrupt ever.
    I guess I didn't have a high enough Paragon score or something because I was an Engineer and all I got were long strings of Renegade interrupts. QQ I knew I should've edited my paragon/renegade scores. lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I didn't find the couch for Harrot . . . or his cigar.
    The couch was underwater when you're with Aria. There's a spot you have to raise a dam to get across. The couch is in the space below where the water used to be, there's a ladder down.

I've already found them all thanks

His cigar will be missed, but this is the war for omega afterall and there will be casualties, perhaps more sentimental than one could bear.

"Overwhelmed with grief, human, I've dropped my cigar while I was running away from the cerberus troops. Extreme sadness, I lost the last pack of cigars I had left. Desperately; I can't have any shipments of them, they were shipped from Cuba. Hopefully, please tell me that Cuba isn't an Earth country."

Damn you Cerberus! Why must you take everything from everyone!

On other news, Illusive man upgraded the ashtray in his chair for better enjoyment of his newly acquired taste.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

It is posts like these that make people hate posters from BSN. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are raging or desperate. Doesn't mean they feel scammed. If you respect our opinions that we don't think the DLC is worth $15 then perhaps express it with out insulting us? And before you accuse me of not being able to accept your opinion, I do. But discussing something or disagreeing with something doesn't mean you can't accept it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Why is the Acolyte so OP...
    Bye shields, say hello to cloak channel health/armour.
    Because it does like 500% more to shields, can bounce off walls (does more damage after first bounce as well), can stun, and is light. On second thought I'm surprised it hasn't been nerfed into uselessness. As the removal of its charge makes it a lot better. Hell on gold it can even strip a phantom's barrier in one shot and if paired with phasic ammo it can do that for anyone in one or two shots.

I like vorcha + acolyte. The shot primes and the flame thrower causes a flame explosion.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-11-29 at 02:22 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Guys just chill out. If some people like the DLC that's fine, and if some people don't like or feel it wasn't worth the price then that's fine too. Hopefully they can get more enjoyment from the next piece of content.

Don't turn into the BSN, keep your criticism, praise, and opinions respectful.

Man.
    Fuck the objective where you need to do the 4 hacks.
    Got 2 of them on Geth platinum, total bullshit with primes volleying you constantly.

Just finished Omega after getting my hands on it as a free gift. I liked the plot of this DLC more than Leviathan, but I found it overall less fun simply because you pretty much just fight Cerberus waves for 2 hours with a giant explosion every 24 or so seconds. I never even really noticed the new enemies seeing as how they just exploded whenever they showed up. I liked Nyreen's character, although the way you parted with her I found totally lame...There were some good moments like seeing the Mad Preacher again and the conclusion, but I'd say that LotSB is still my favorite. Overall it was decent, I probably would have been slightly annoyed that it was so short at $15, but I give it a thumbs up anyways.
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2012-11-29 at 06:16 AM.

I really enjoyed seeing the mad batarian prophet again

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I really enjoyed seeing the mad batarian prophet again
    Yeah I found it cool that BW decided to bring back old memories from ME2 Omega with Harrot, the Prophet and Mordin's clinic. Those details are what I like about the DLC and why I did not even think to complain about it in any way.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    We are forced to pay 60 $ for 4x Omega content anyway. Just ask Activision or EA, they almost certainly have games that last less than 12 hours. If I knew I would have as much fun as I had during I played Omega, I would easily pay the 60$.

And I believe people assume for 1 run through of the DLC as the main basis of the price debate. What about Paragon/Renegade/Mixed runs, what about runs with different classes? We found out that Omega added the idea of a class specific interrupt, what about that?

What will people say if Adjutants start to pop in on maps against reapers in a few weeks? (Reapers were the only faction to not receive an extra unit in Retaliation remember.) Or if Turian Female kits show up in the next multiplayer DLC?
    Actually you are right. I did 2 Omega playthroughs so far (1 full renegade, 1 full paragon) and am planning to do some more on different classes and with different decisions. You simply can´t play it through once and then claim that you have not gotten anything for your money.

Omega on Renegade is vastly different than on paragon so this are 2 playthroughs right there. Engineer has a unique paragon interrupt while in the reactor so one more there. Also the final part with Petrovsky is vastly different on paragon/renegade and can end either positive or negative for Oleg. Also have you noticed the different speech Aria gives at the end while as a renegade? She tells the people to get revenge instead of banning the remaining Cerberus troops peacefully (paragon).

Seriously I just don´t understand people that play it once and claim that it was crap. Of course it heavily focuses on action and shooting but what´s wrong with it? Yeah it does not give us a lot of lore or stuff like Leviathan did but that was never the intend of Omega, because we all knew that Aria just wants revenge.

So no game-braking lore like the Leviathans and the origins of the reapers but who expected that anyways? Oh and the Eezo you gain by doing Omega was prolly worth the efforts Shep put into reclaiming it because Omega sits on a mountain of Eezo and the crucible needs tons of it.

BTW: I would love both Turian Females and Adjutants in the next MP DLC because both of them are nice. I can only imagine how challenging Adjutants would be on Platinum especially combined with Banshees
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-29 at 09:42 AM.

Adjutants can jump on you, have armor, and their blast leaves a singularity like effect behind, forcing you out of cover.

Fuck Banshees, they'll be hell when in pair with Ravagers. Their pounce also has a stagger effect on it too. It's like a Reaper design Geth Bomber to fuck you up.