Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Adjutants can jump on you, have armor, and their blast leaves a singularity like effect behind, forcing you out of cover.

Fuck Banshees, they'll be hell when in pair with Ravagers. Their pounce also has a stagger effect on it too. It's like a Reaper design Geth Bomber to fuck you up.
    Yeah adding them to the reaper forces will definitely make reaper Plat very interesting and combined with other hard enemies like Ravagers, Brutes and so on they will be annoying and hard as hell.

I am pretty sure that the only reason why they did not add any new enemies to reapers in the last DLC was because they wanted to wait for Omega to release Adjutants and then add them to MP.

BTW: Technically they are reaper "husks" so there is no problem in adding them to the reapers in MP.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-29 at 10:20 AM.

I'd be more worried about the robots for Cerberus.
    Damn shielding piles of junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I'd be more worried about the robots for Cerberus.
    Damn shielding piles of junk.
    Damn that would make Cerberus even more annoying. I mean they are already annoying with the current enemies but adding those Rampart Mechs will definitely make cerberus the Nr.1 in my enemy hate-list (currently it´s Collectors -.-)

Rampart mechs are OP!

Seriously though, we already have skill blocking phantoms and charging dragoons, I don't see the need to add their love-child into the multiplayer.

I only mentioned adjutants because reapers were left in the dark when everyone else got a new friend to introduce us.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

They wont add new enemies to the factions that already got new ones for sure. I mean they can´t just add Rampart Mechs to Cerberus because you can´t just have 100 enemy types on a faction.

Adding Adjutants to the reapers however would be a great idea to finally add the new enemy type the other factions got before. And to be honest Adjutants are very challenging and their mechanics are cool.

Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-29 at 10:45 AM.

I think the problem with Mass Effect DLC and people on the BSN is they revere what went before, ME2, LotsB and Overlord are the holy grail and unbeleiveably fantastic according to most and now ME3 and its DLC will never compare to that. I enjoyed LotsB and Overlord, but the new DLC(Leviathan and Omega) is absolutely comparable to them, they have smiliar amounts of combat and similar amounts of story, so i never feel cheated, but for some reason people like tho think the ME2 DLC's has way more of everything , the only difference i can see is the new DLC doesnt have vehicle sections.

I'm enjoying Omega so far, i do think its a bit samey, at least the other DLC had things to break up the shooting/talking dynamic with vehicles or Leviathan had the little tracking mini game, but i guess the Omega's time frame and invasion really didnt fit using any of the previous ways of breaking up the gameplay. I think it could have been interesting if they'd have let you do some command centery type mini game of the retaking of omega and chosen where to defend parts of othe station, could have had more ty ins to previous gangs blue suns etc.

I did also notice the bugginess in Arias speech it really stood out for me and hindered the scene alot.

all in all its just more ME3 if you like this main game and want more in that universe its worth it, if your a bit ho hum about the universe and ME3 (and are still a little but hurt about the ending like most of the BSN are) its probably not worth it .

For me it totally is.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    I think the problem with Mass Effect DLC and people on the BSN is they revere what went before, ME2, LotsB and Overlord are the holy grail and unbeleiveably fantastic according to most and now ME3 and its DLC will never compare to that. I enjoyed LotsB and Overlord, but the new DLC(Leviathan and Omega) is absolutely comparable to them, they have smiliar amounts of combat and similar amounts of story, so i never feel cheated, but for some reason people like tho think the ME2 DLC's has way more of everything , the only difference i can see is the new DLC doesnt have vehicle sections.

I'm enjoying Omega so far, i do think its a bit samey, at least the other DLC had things to break up the shooting/talking dynamic with vehicles or Leviathan had the little tracking mini game, but i guess the Omega's time frame and invasion really didnt fit using any of the previous ways of breaking up the gameplay. I think it could have been interesting if they'd have let you do some command centery type mini game of the retaking of omega and chosen where to defend parts of othe station, could have had more ty ins to previous gangs blue suns etc.

I did also notice the bugginess in Arias speech it really stood out for me and hindered the scene alot.

all in all its just more ME3 if you like this main game and want more in that universe its worth it, if your a bit ho hum about the universe and ME3 (and are still a little but hurt about the ending like most of the BSN are) its probably not worth it .

For me it totally is.
    Yea pretty much. If you didn't enjoy mass effect 3 it's not likely you'd enjoy the dlc for it. I'm not sure why people would expect anything else. Personally can't wait to try out omega, pay day can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Yea pretty much. If you didn't enjoy mass effect 3 it's not likely you'd enjoy the dlc for it. I'm not sure why people would expect anything else. Personally can't wait to try out omega, pay day can't come soon enough.
    The problem is most people are pretty biased about ME3 after the original ending and stuff. They just hate the game with passion and this also reflects on the DLCs.

I can recall how many guys hated Leviathan when it was released because they were thinking that it was crap. Same goes for Omega now. There are people that just didn't like it because it was not like they expected it to be.

@AnthonyUK: Yeah the main problem is that for most people here and on BSN LotSB is the holy grail of DLCs and everything has to match with that one. If you replay it then you´ll notice that it was cool but it was nowhere near as good as some people claim it to be.

For me BW can be proud of Omega and the DLC is as good as Lair if not better!! At least in my opinion.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-29 at 10:59 AM.

Has anyone played through the ending after completed Omega? Anything new there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Working my way towards there, but I think there might be a new line with a dead mordin during your Omega run. I completed the DLC before curing the genophage, so I guess I'm gonna need another Shep to test it out. (Aria makes a comment about how Mordin was shooting looters near markets. Perhaps she adds a few more lines if Mordin is dead?)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Working my way towards there, but I think there might be a new line with a dead mordin during your Omega run. I completed the DLC before curing the genophage, so I guess I'm gonna need another Shep to test it out. (Aria makes a comment about how Mordin was shooting looters near markets. Perhaps she adds a few more lines if Mordin is dead?)
    The dialogue with Aria goes like this when Mordin is dead:

Upon entering the clinic Shepard will remark that this place looks familiar, Aria will then respond that she liked it better when Mordin was shooting looters in the clinic and Shepard will then tell Aria that Mordin is dead. After hearing that Aria is a little bit sad and says that Mordin was such a pragmatic salerian.

That´s the different dialogue you get when Mordin is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Has anyone played through the ending after completed Omega? Anything new there?
    Got to Geth Dreadnought last night. We'll see. I'm proud of myself. I didn't punch Admiral Gerral this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    For me BW can be proud of Omega and the DLC is as good as Lair if not better!! At least in my opinion.
    Gonna have to disagree with that. Yes, BW can be proud of Omega, but I still think Lair and Overlord were the best DLC's for the trilogy and I liked Leviathan better. Don't get me wrong, Omega was fun and I have no complaints, it's just not my favorite.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

After all this debate about BSN, it isn't exactly a surprise that "This one deserves a better ending" turned into "Shepard deserves better fans" Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Got to Geth Dreadnought last night. We'll see. I'm proud of myself. I didn't punch Admiral Gerral this time.

Gonna have to disagree with that. Yes, BW can be proud of Omega, but I still think Lair and Overlord were the best DLC's for the trilogy and I liked Leviathan better. Don't get me wrong, Omega was fun and I have no complaints, it's just not my favorite.
    Nothing bad about that I still love Arrival and Lair and think that they are very good DLCs yet I also enjoyed Omega. I am not sure if it is better than those 2 but it feels right.

Those things are pretty subjective tho. Some like it and some not ... that´s how things work.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 04:12 PM ----------

After all this debate about BSN, it isn't exactly a surprise that "This one deserves a better ending" turned into "Shepard deserves better fans" Haha.
    HAHA So true ... The whole BSN is currently exploding with hate threads and stuff about Omega. So yeah Shepard really deserves better fans

That´s why that sig fits so well currently.

There is something very weird going on with squadmate damage. I've been testing a lot of things lately to increase difficulty, after increasing monster hitpoints tenfold, it seems that Garrus still manage to damage them just like if I didn't edit anything (in % of their hp).

James and Shepard have to unload full clips in their face to kill a single Cerberus trooper, while Garrus took down a 50k hitpoints Atlas in matter of seconds. This behavior may be the reason the insanity difficulty is very far from what the dev intended (numbers are very slightly below gold difficulty nowday).

175K hp Harvesters are much more challenging

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    HAHA So true ... The whole BSN is currently exploding with hate threads and stuff about Omega. So yeah Shepard really deserves better fans

That´s why that sig fits so well currently.
    It's all about perspective, those who are sporting the "Shepard deserves a better ending" probably finds the "Shepard deserves better fans" sig ironic; since from their PoV they are wanting to give Shepard a better ending.

That's no excuse for creating all that hate though, so on that I agree.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

What about the "Harbinger deserves better minions"?

Not everyone roots for the good guys I guess.

Having just finished Leviathan again, I'd say Harby has everything he needs though. (Indoctrinated BSN agents!)

Operation Detonator

Event Description: Recent setbacks have prompted changes in unit composition. Turian cabal theory is now dominant training paradigm. N7 units will now be deployed with pairs or higher percentages of biotics wherever available to maximize effectiveness.

Individual Goal: Earn 20,000 Biotic Explosion points on any map at any difficulty. You will need to kill the enemy with the explosion for the points to count. Points are cumulative across matches. Extraction not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack
    Going to suck for Platinum... basically never get kills with the explosion, so little damage at higher difficulties :\

Hmm, gonna be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.