the problem is that on platinum you most likely have stuff chasing you down like a preatorian or some abominations or hell even a banshee and it starts getting hard at that point to focus on the scions. on the firebase condor run i mentioned a few days ago i was on charge of scion duty since i had the lowest dps weapon while my teammates would pick off the preatorians or other major threats
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

The Reapers are a cakewalk compared to the Collectors on Platinum. Banshees, Brutes and Ravagers just do not stress me. Some Marauders can be a pain, but it is nothing against Pretorians and Scions.

i prefer the geth since they are all mostly slow and you can usualy spot the hunters a mile away. i also dotn dislike cerberus cept in the case you are running for your life and just around the corner are 2 turrets all set up for ya

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    the problem is that on platinum you most likely have stuff chasing you down like a preatorian or some abominations or hell even a banshee and it starts getting hard at that point to focus on the scions. on the firebase condor run i mentioned a few days ago i was on charge of scion duty since i had the lowest dps weapon while my teammates would pick off the preatorians or other major threats
    Focus down the fast-moving guys first
    Scions are not a problem so long as you have a wall lol, they're so slow.
    i prefer the geth since they are all mostly slow and you can usualy spot the hunters a mile away. i also dotn dislike cerberus cept in the case you are running for your life and just around the corner are 2 turrets all set up for ya
    NO
    FUCK GETH
    FUCKING STUNLOCKS

After the Prime became such a lameass i find geth to be one of the worst enemies on platinum. As a character with weak shield/health geth prime can really fuck you up with the combat drone that always hit their stun missile and the turret that is deployed behind you and drains ur shield in one shot.

NO
    FUCK GETH
    FUCKING STUNLOCKS
    Agreed!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

so what is your opinion the easiest enemies on platinum? i usualy go with my n7 infiltrator so thats why i think geth dont scare me cause im just spaming cloak and the eletric slash
    Last edited by Mordin Solus; 2013-01-14 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    Reapers>Cerberus>Collectors/Geth probably...
    Just so many stuns on Geth :\

Reapers>Cerberus>Collectors>Geth is my platinum order but on gold, collectors is the hardest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    NO
    FUCK GETH
    FUCKING STUNLOCKS
    I never had a problem with them.
    Oversized toasters.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-01-14 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I never had a problem with them.
    Oversized toasters.
    Stop playing on bronze

Deleted
    Stop playing on bronze
    Geth are the easiest on gold. then cerberus and their fucking annoying phantoms. then comes reapers with their blue-ass benny hills. then collectors, because FUCK THOSE POSSESSED PRAETORIANS!

Deleted
    Geth are the easiest on gold. then cerberus and their fucking annoying phantoms. then comes reapers with their blue-ass benny hills. then collectors, because FUCK THOSE POSSESSED PRAETORIANS!
    Geth on platinum stunlock you or keep you stuck behind cover while everything else charges you
    Hard to burn down Dragoons before they swarm you with 2 Primes and rocket troopers firing at you.

Deleted
    Geth on platinum stunlock you or keep you stuck behind cover while everything else charges you
    Hard to burn down Dragoons before they swarm you with 2 Primes and rocket troopers firing at you.
    Good thing im not good enough for Plat then.
    I was never meant to be a hero anyways.

with a moustache like that ofc you can't be a hero

Good thing im not good enough for Plat then.
    I was never meant to be a hero anyways.
    i used to think silver was hard and gold was impossible. You just need to play more if you are not "good" enough for platinum

i would go to platinum a lot more if the upgrades i had on my packs werent for weapons i never use, that do pathetic dmg...

10+ Year Old Account
    i still hate the colectors more. freaking preatorians and scions... and dont get me started on the abominations that when they die they explode dealing dmg if you are too close. (not even going to get into posessed colectors cause thats another huge can of worms...)
    My favorite scenario on my N7 Shadow, Shadow Strike to land a free kill on a trooper (Abomination gets in the way) OHAI /Nuclear Explosion....
    Fuck Collectors forever

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jan 15, 2013
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raised Guardian point value from 400 to 450, kill bonus from 40 to 45, and the assist budget from 100 to 120.
    - These are bronze values. Silver, Gold, and Platinum difficulties are, likewise, proportionally affected.

Phase Disruptor (Slayer)
    Lowered the base barrier drained for Phase Disruptor from 50% to 40%
    - Evolution 4 increases the reduction of Phase Disruptor from 25% to 50%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    My favorite scenario on my N7 Shadow, Shadow Strike to land a free kill on a trooper (Abomination gets in the way) OHAI /Nuclear Explosion....
    Fuck Collectors forever
    Dont lie. You are targeting abos because you are too hasty to control the nameplate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried my first Silver. And of course, guess which enemies I get.

****ing Collectors.

I think I might just go play ME2 just to watch their base blow up again.
    Putin khuliyo