Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Operation ONSLAUGHT (Dec 7th – 9th)

Event Description: Losses of industrial capacity have caused shortages of specialized weapons on several fronts. Population centers must be reclaimed for us to rebuild munitions factories, and N7s will lead recon and assault teams to prep the way for regular infantry to take the territory.

Individual Goal: Earn 75,000 points of damage using an assault rifle on any map at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches. Extraction not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack
    Wahay, I get to go crazy with my Turian Sentinel this weekend!

Here's a reason for more Typhoon action! Or wait, maybe some Argus? Turian Havoc here I come!

No! Krogan Soldier? No! Turian Soldier! AWYISS.jpg! Marksman HOOO!

Welp, in any case, it is a good reason to stack up points for some AR's to get the challenges going.

I KNOW! TURIAN SOLDIER WITH AVENGER! Ah yea, I'm so smart!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I have now played about 15 silver random games in a row. Why does everyone either pick Reapers or Cerberus? Since I came back and started playing ME3 MP again I have not once got geth or Collectors because every game I join(even with random on) the host has it set to one of the two I mentioned.

Is this the new thing now or something? Like how back when I played everyone picked Geth for gold.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    An excuse to use my N7 Valkyrie.
    An excsue to whine that I don't have it yet. Could use my new and improved Saber though. Or the Revenant. That one is always funny to wreck stuff with.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 06:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I have now played about 15 silver random games in a row. Why does everyone either pick Reapers or Cerberus? Since I came back and started playing ME3 MP again I have not once got geth or Collectors because every game I join(even with random on) the host has it set to one of the two I mentioned.

Is this the new thing now or something? Like how back when I played everyone picked Geth for gold.
    Collectors actually take skill compared to the other races on the same difficulty. I like it, but others apparently don't.

An excsue to whine that I don't have it yet. Could use my new and improved Saber though. Or the Revenant. That one is always funny to wreck stuff with.

Collectors actually take skill compared to the other races on the same difficulty. I like it, but others apparently don't.
    Platinum Collectors on Firebase Glacier.

Geth are a pain because everything knocks you back, not sure why silver/gold wouldn't play them though as no insta-kill attack

Just got the striker assault rifle and am walking around on a Batarian soldier with it. I feel like this:

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar

Collectors are 100 times more difficult than any other MP enemy race. They have so many abilitys that can fuck your group up on higher difficulties and I too hate them with passion.

Seriously they have those possessed abominations that when killed explode in a massive explosion which is mostly insta-kill, they too have those damn annoying Scions with their blast that basically one-shots you on gold/plat, then they have that Praetorian that grabs you for an insta-kill even if you are 100km away. Then all those Drones, Generals and so on.

So yeah Collectors are a pain in the arse unless you play on Bronze (they are annoying there too) and this is why most ppl. tend to not choose collectors on gold/plat.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Platinum Collectors on Firebase Glacier.

Geth are a pain because everything knocks you back, not sure why silver/gold wouldn't play them though as no insta-kill attack
    Well geht have the huge advantage of no insta-kill thats true. They are perfect to solo on my Kroguard tho because the attacks don´t stagger me but if you don´t play a Krogan then they are annoying.

Use/Cover/Storm are the same key :\
    Might be possible in the ini/bin file somewhere, dunno.
    You can do it editing the .bin, there are tutorial out there I could look for a link if you want.

"omg im pro cod player, im pro at ERYTHING!!!1one!zomg!"

I remember doing random platinum once and we got collectors. To our surprise, collectors were easier on platinum than they are on gold. We even extracted in the end.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I remember doing random platinum once and we got collectors. To our surprise, collectors were easier on platinum than they are on gold. We even extracted in the end.
    You get the other races mixed in, so yeah.
    Marauders and other infantry are often more dangerous than the "bosses" because their auto weapons just hit so hard, fast and accurate.

You get the other races mixed in, so yeah.
    Marauders and other infantry are often more dangerous than the "bosses" because their auto weapons just hit so hard, fast and accurate.
    God i hate marauders! they are such a buzzkill when you are stunned by melee and shot down :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Had a Centurion bug out on us last night. Became immune to gunfire,direct melee and powers. He was also the last guy standing so he was just in full out aggressive mode. It was pretty hilarious watching everyone run for their life and then him chasing them with his stun blade relentlessly and unmercifully. One guy even tried a missile launcher to escape his wrath. He managed to die though once he started chasing me since Batarian Soldiers have that thorns ability and it would actually hurt him thankfully.

So I was going through my MP characters and found I had a turian havoc I had forgotten about!

I played him and realized I don't like him. I told him to cover and he's like "nah, gonna rocket jump that way!"

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

^ Needs more Infiltrat0rN7. Still made me laugh though.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Sha...ossiers/Legion

Garrus made that entire Mass Effect VGA spot.

i5 4670k @ 4.0 Ghz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | nVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti | MSI Z87-G41 MoBo | EVGA Supernova 750W | 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | Thermaltake Chasar II Full ATX Case | Liquid cooling coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Had a Centurion bug out on us last night. Became immune to gunfire,direct melee and powers. He was also the last guy standing so he was just in full out aggressive mode. It was pretty hilarious watching everyone run for their life and then him chasing them with his stun blade relentlessly and unmercifully. One guy even tried a missile launcher to escape his wrath. He managed to die though once he started chasing me since Batarian Soldiers have that thorns ability and it would actually hurt him thankfully.
    The easiest way to kill enemies like that is to push/kite them off the edge of the map

Got tired of pugs being dumb in gold/plat(though I don't really play plat anymore...too much stress), so I decided to be kroguard(I mainly play vanguards now, or the jetpack turians) and just not die, ever. Feels good man. Charge and melee all but banshees, brutes and Praetorians.

So much carnage...

Edit: Not the actual skill named carnage, just, so much juggernaut mode.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2012-12-08 at 04:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Song that's currently stuck in my head: Ratchet Deadlocked - Planet Torval - The Turn On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVsk70RxsSY