Maybe I just got unlucky with my silver groups. It seemed the people would be dying a lot more on silver than the golds I would play. Could be people were more prepared for gold. Using ammo and other equipment. Haven't tried a gold match lately, but the silvers I have tried have still been leaps and bounds more difficult than bronze. Only pugging might be the problem too. /shrug who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by vom View Post
    Maybe I just got unlucky with my silver groups. It seemed the people would be dying a lot more on silver than the golds I would play. Could be people were more prepared for gold. Using ammo and other equipment. Haven't tried a gold match lately, but the silvers I have tried have still been leaps and bounds more difficult than bronze. Only pugging might be the problem too. /shrug who knows.
    I would say you've gotten unlucky. The only difference I see between Bronze and Silver is that on Silver I have to take cover a tiny bit earlier than on Bronze, and I've only pugged any match ever. I've never played with anyone I know.

My favorite scenario:
    Crap I died, oh well I'll just revive myself since my team mates are in Africa, no biggie. (Banshee telelports in front of you out of no where) ohhaithar /magnet hands.

I like it when the banshee teleports in front of me, I roll away and run away. Then I see my toon getting pulled back to the banshee and I am dead despite being half way across the map from her.

Hasn't happened in some time though.
    Last edited by vom; 2012-12-17 at 10:03 PM.

Hasn't happened in some time though.

Me too; that's one of the upsides of stop playing.

Buu <= WHY I LOVE TO PLAY HUNTERS! => Pendleton

Oh and i thought it was only my internet that was messy... sometimes i get some weird clipping making my aim go to the skies.

Well, for the worst experience possible play VANGUARD in MP.

Buu <= WHY I LOVE TO PLAY HUNTERS! => Pendleton

The Krogan Battlemaster would like a word with you.

And just for the record, I have never had any of the Vanguards glitch out on me.

Time to try this

That melee damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Me too; that's one of the upsides of stop playing.
    LOL

So I know I am late to the party, but I gotta say, I love the volus adept.

What is the point of living through the extraction if all the money making waves are on 3,6 and 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    What is the point of living through the extraction if all the money making waves are on 3,6 and 10?
    10% more credits

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Plus the extraction medal if you are going for those challenges. The ones with extracting with each kit 10 times. But if you don't care about that, the more credits.

LOL

So I know I am late to the party, but I gotta say, I love the volus adept.
    I just got him last night. Haven't played him yet, but when I do . . . GREAT WIND! BIOTIC GOD!

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...ernautShield5/

How about this melee damage?

Though I guess using Krogan or Batarian for melee purposes may be cheating compared to human.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

The Batarian heavy melee is SO slow
    The fury can actually do ALOT of damage with just their quick melee, and the heavy does AOE and can increase power dmg by 30% after a kill...

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...gholdPackage5/
    Last edited by Yakobro; 2012-12-18 at 11:22 AM.

Slow yea, but oh so satisfying if you ask me.

Punching the head off an enemy never gets old for me.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Oh yeah.
    I played Halo 4 at my friends house over the weekend...
    Jennifer Hale's voice was messing with my mind :|

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/12/18/winter-break/

Bioware closing for the end of the world

With an increase of homemade cookies, crayon-colored cards, and cartons of Eggnog making their way into the office, it means that the holidays are almost here! It’s been a fantastic year, and there is much rejoicing to partake in, but for now, we’re tired. The time has come to cash in our paid time off and break for a winter vacation.

So, beginning December 21st the BioWare offices will be closed for the holidays. Multiplayer fans, please be aware that there will be no N7 Bounty Weekends for the weekends of December 28th or January 4th. Now before you go replacing the candy in our stockings with coal, we’ve prepared a little something for you as our way of wishing you a happy holiday season!

3 Kits Unlocked (Drell Assassin, Batarian Slasher, and Volus Protector)
    All Hazard Maps Available
    Two new card packs to help fill out your collections
    Thank you for all of your amazing support this year, and especially for playing. We’ll see you in 2013!
    Also balance changes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 18, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be no balance updates for the next 3 weeks due to the Christmas holidays

Two new packs added to the store:
    - Reserves Pack - for players who want character unlocks and upgrades
    - Arsenal Pack - for players who want weapon unlocks and upgrades

Unlocking Volus Protector Vanguard and challenge
    Unlocking Batarian Slasher Adept and challenge
    Unlocking Drell Assassin Infiltrator and challenge

All hazard maps are now unlocked for the Christmas holidays

Acolyte Pistol
    - Reverting pistol to original state before the attempted rocket glitch fix since the change
    did not curb the use of the glitch

Sabotage Power
    - Base cooldown decreased from 14 to 10 seconds
    - Base backfire damage decreased 300 to 250
    Maybe I can get some UR's with the Arsenal packs
    Acolyte charging
    Not much of a buff for Sabotage...
    Last edited by Yakobro; 2012-12-18 at 06:39 PM.

Related to the above:

With an increase of homemade cookies, crayon-colored cards, and cartons of Eggnog making their way into the office, it means that the holidays are almost here! It’s been a fantastic year, and there is much rejoicing to partake in, but for now, we’re tired. The time has come to cash in our paid time off and break for a winter vacation.

So, beginning December 21st the BioWare offices will be closed for the holidays. Multiplayer fans, please be aware that there will be no N7 Bounty Weekends for the weekends of December 28th or January 4th. Now before you go replacing the candy in our stockings with coal, we’ve prepared a little something for you as our way of wishing you a happy holiday season!

3 Kits Unlocked (Drell Assassin, Batarian Slasher, and Volus Protector)
    All Hazard Maps Available
    Two new card packs to help fill out your collections
    Thank you for all of your amazing support this year, and especially for playing. We’ll see you in 2013!
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/12/18/winter-break/

Why the FUCK isn't there a way to see a hosts ping before the game starts...
    So bad sometimes.