Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Saber 9
    These new packs are awesome.
    Agreed. FINALLY got the N7 Fury Adept.

Finally got around to Omega. Not their best dlc but it was actually still alot of fun. I'd put ahead of both Me1 dlcs and just a bit behind leviathan. Aria is fucking badass. Never figured she was that strong of a biotic.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Finally got around to Omega. Not their best dlc but it was actually still alot of fun. I'd put ahead of both Me1 dlcs and just a bit behind leviathan. Aria is fucking badass. Never figured she was that strong of a biotic.
    Dude, I would buy that if it was at the deserved 560 BP. But for 1200 BP? Bioware is desperate for money, and there is no one to point them that they are selling DIGITAL STUFF? I mean, they don't have to print, pack and transport a single thing. It's producing ONCE and then letting people copy on their machines. Selling it for 560 to 500K players is more profitable than for 1200 to 20K.

seems like nobody wanted premade D:

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I assumed she had to be pretty damn powerful to stay the ruler of Omega that long. And according to the in-game codex, she's "rumored to be at least a thousand years old," and we've seen what Samara was capable of at that age.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    seems like nobody wanted premade D:
    I would but I don't play MP enough to bother with premades. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I assumed she had to be pretty damn powerful to stay the ruler of Omega that long. And according to the in-game codex, she's "rumored to be at least a thousand years old," and we've seen what Samara was capable of at that age.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 02:03 PM ----------

I would but I don't play MP enough to bother with premades. lol
    She's not a very good matriarch

She's not a very good matriarch
    Neither was Aethyta. lol

Neither was Aethyta. lol
    Well
    She tried getting them to do things.
    Aria has been around Omega for a while

Well
    She tried getting them to do things.
    Aria has been around Omega for a while
    Maybe Aria has more wisdom than everyone else! Keep all of the merc gangs of the galaxy in her pocket, just in case of any, oh, I dunno, Reaper invasions or some such... just in case.

Maybe Aria has more wisdom than everyone else! Keep all of the merc gangs of the galaxy in her pocket, just in case of any, oh, I dunno, Reaper invasions or some such... just in case.
    Shame we had to bring them together for her.
    And re-capture her base

Shame we had to bring them together for her.
    And re-capture her base
    Why do yourself what you can get others to do for you?

I wouldn't leave that couch either if I was the owner of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

So I just noticed that our objectives for multiplayer are Christmas presents!

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 11:21 AM ----------

Holy shit, I keep getting Valkyries. N7 Valkyrie III

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Thanks for reminding me I still need to do this weekend's op. I'm having too much fun levelling my monk.
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

So I've always thought that the Geth Engineer is OP.

Now that I've played him, I've decided the Geth Engineer is OP

Oh, any hints on how to not get killed by a Scion? having trouble with those guys.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

I think blowing up the stuff on their backs cause them to do less damage.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So I've always thought that the Geth Engineer is OP.

Now that I've played him, I've decided the Geth Engineer is OP

Oh, any hints on how to not get killed by a Scion? having trouble with those guys.
    Target the sacks on their left shoulder until they burst, then shoot them in the head.

Also remember to be cautious when he tags you with his main cannon, because you will be unable to regenerate shields/health until your debuff expire.

Greetings,

We here at BioWare wanted to let you all know that we remain committed to maintaining a fun and fair environment for our players throughout this holiday season. We have therefore performed investigations, both internal and based on reports we received from our community, and have now banned an additional 678 accounts from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. Cheating and exploitive behavior can negatively affect our overall multiplayer community and we will continue our efforts to make Mass Effect 3’s online environment as fun, safe and engaging as possible. We will continue to take decisive action against those who violate our policies.

Information on our cheating policies can be found in our Cheating Compendium & News forum: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/13575450/.

If you have been banned and believe it was in error, please contact [email protected] your case will be reviewed.

If you come across suspicious behavior while playing ME3 multiplayer, you can send a report to [email protected].

Big thanks to those in our community that spent your time bringing these cases to our attention, we greatly appreciate your intention to help us maintain a positive online environment for everyone.

Happy holidays,
    Ernest Tse
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/15360819

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Target the sacks on their left shoulder until they burst, then shoot them in the head.

Also remember to be cautious when he tags you with his main cannon, because you will be unable to regenerate shields/health until your debuff expire.
    Also try to stay far enough away from them so that they can't keep throwing cluster grenades at you. High power Sniper Rifles and a good shot are your best friend for them. If you get a rifle with enough piercing you can shoot a bullet through their head and pierce their sac at the same time or the other way around and it will nearly one shot them. But yes destroying their sacs guarantees a certain amount of armor reduction and lowers their canon damage.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Just did my first Gold run on my N7 Shadow...it was quite the jump from Silver, but fun and filled with explosions.