Come at ME (badumtss), bro.

Deleted
    Or let Garrus shoot him

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Or let Garrus shoot him
    Bro fights are a sad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Or let Garrus shoot him
    My dirty little mind took that in a direction I'm certain you didn't intend it to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    My dirty little mind took that in a direction I'm certain you didn't intend it to go.
    Well, Garrus definatly isnt the one on top in that relationship.
    "Im Garrus Vakarian, and this is my rectum!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well, Garrus definatly isnt the one on top in that relationship.
    "Im Garrus Vakarian, and this is my rectum!"
    Dat visual...

Deleted
    We could have Myobi ask his drawing friend draw a picture of Garrus shoving his rectum in Shepards face.
    And make sure you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Consider that done. It might take awhile though, she has been a little busy.
    This should be interesting... XD

Deleted
    This should be interesting... XD
    I wouldnt be so happy if i were you.

I wouldnt be so happy if i were you.
    I never said I was happy. :P

Deleted
    I never said I was happy. :P
    A happy emoticon said you did.

A happy emoticon said you did.
    Amused, not happy.

Deleted
    Amused, not happy.
    "XD" is a most happy emoticon used on the internet to express happiness or laughing very hard, an action of happy amusement.
    Happy either way.

The "laughing very hard" was the intended use, and laughing doesn't always mean you're happy. I laugh when my friend falls on his face, that doesn't mean I'm happy that he fell.

I was amused by the fact that he's actually going to ask for the picture to be drawn, not at the picture itself. Harp on the semantics and read into an emoticon all you want, doesn't change my intended meaning of the post. The fact of the matter is there's a lot pictures much more "out there" than what you're asking for already in existence, and I've seen quite a few of them. lol

Deleted
    The "laughing very hard" was the intended use, and laughing doesn't always mean you're happy. I laugh when my friend falls on his face, that doesn't mean I'm happy that he fell.
    Actually.. it does.
    The germans call it Schadenfreude, to derive amusement from others suffering and misfortune.
    You laugh because it amuses you. It makes you happy. Whether or not you can actually confess to it is an different matter.
    Its really a most basic human element. Its part of our inherent rivalry instinct. When they are hurt, it makes your position more favourable compared to them. Easier to survive.
    Only its generally surpressed to non-serious matters such as faceplanting and hit in the crotch because of society.
    Its just so utterly half-assed.
    Its like setting fire to a thrashcan.
    Either do it properly or dont do it at all.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-01-11 at 09:42 PM.

Again, harp on the semantics all you want, it doesn't change my intended meaning. You're simply reading far too much into it. There is no happiness in my laughter when I'm laughing at a friend getting hurt. I am not glad that he's hurt, it was not what I wanted to happen, nor do I want it to happen again. There are things you will laugh at that don't necessarily make you happy. Ever hit your elbow and start laughing? Were you happy that you were in pain? I have, many times, and I was definitely not happy that I was in pain, but I laughed anyway.

The hilarious part of all this is: you were the one who asked for the picture and now it's somehow something that I desired. lol

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 11:52 AM ----------

In other news: how did I not see the pictures of Rana McAnear and Mark Meer in bed together until today?

Deleted
    Well no, i dont derive amusement from my own suffering.
    Nor do i do anyone that does, nor is it reasonable.

You posted a happy emoticon and i simply stated with it in mind, then you started arguing over semantics that somehow imply that you arent happy if you are amused which i frankly have nothing to say about, its simply not something that any proper person should debate.
    Even the grumpiest, more hateful person would be happy for but a moment, when hes pleasured in whatever cruel and twisted form the amusement takes.

Indeed, and the emoticon with the tongue out means I want to lick you. Come here.

Deleted
    Thats always what i imagine.
    It makes every message seem just a bit more.. interesting with that tone.

Really now? Maybe I should start using that emoticon with you more often... /mischievousgrin