Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Hey guys, question, what do you guys think that are the best weapons & classes for MP for pew pew pew gold/plat farm o.o?
    Suggestions to the skill points are also welcome.
    You should stick to silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You should stick to silver.
    Im curious Gravath, at wich difficulty do you play MP?
    I dont think ive seen u talk much about it.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Gold usually.
    Switches to bronze for solo operations.
    And silver when i play with Myobi.

I haven't even attempted Gold yet. Randoms are randoms, and I generally can't create or join premades for some reason. Muzual knows how much my router likes to mess things up. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Im curious Gravath, at wich difficulty do you play MP?
    I dont think ive seen u talk much about it.
    He more or less tries to contradict us at every point.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

I play on bronze because I suck

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Big thanks to RoboA, tnpm & Yakobo15.
    Gravath can suck up on my reaper. =D

Just let me inform you that I've been farming gold the other day with a group of randoms, we had 0 problems doing it ~
    Guess it's kind of easy when you ain't there ~ ah ah ~ I'm just looking for a way to be able to do it with you now, so you don't feel left out and be forced to cut yourself with a spoon or toilet paper.

@Nerraw

Check 3 pages (i think) behind, I quoted a post with a guide that fix's some of those problems.
    It did worked great for me =/

My router has a mind of it's own.

You might want to call ghostbusters then =O

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Just let me inform you that I've been farming gold the other day with a group of randoms, we had 0 problems doing it ~
    Guess it's kind of easy when you ain't there
    Its true that im not good enough to boost others.

im in the process of trying to do platinum atm but i dont know what class/spec/weapon combo to use since it seems stuff either one shot you or leave you very near that state. (also f*** colectors, they can all go get blown up again...) so yakobo mind giving me some pointers?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    im in the process of trying to do platinum atm but i dont know what class/spec/weapon combo to use since it seems stuff either one shot you or leave you very near that state. (also f*** colectors, they can all go get blown up again...) so yakobo mind giving me some pointers?
    Human engineer specced for burst. Stay in cover and spam incinerate and overload for the fire explosion. I managed to do platinum with a level 15 engineer because of it.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Don't get hit, kill machine-gun troopers first (marauders/centurions etc) the large unit attacks are easily dodged mostly.
    Try not to pop out without at least a tiny spec of shields, the shield gate will stop a hit hurting your hp as you get to the next cover/shoot.
    In general it's better to use soft cover, walk behind it rather than using the cover system as you can pop in and out with less exposure (GO INTO THE COVER IF A PRAETORIAN IS BEAMING, it goes through for some reason unless you use the actual system.)
    Kill Dragoons
    No really, fucking kill them
    Kill them some more now.
    Use a power to make phantoms either shield or flip, shoot them right at the end of the flip animation (they have 90% dmg reduction during) or just headshot them during the shield.
    If you have something like overload, spam it on Combat Drones, Prime's prioritize combat drones so they spend more time spawning them and not shooting.
    Just be aware of where Banshee's are and stay a few feet away from them, and try to have a wall or something handy to dive behind when they launch their ball (it homes in ALOT now... so do it early)
    You should be immune to Banshee grabs on most staircases, so don't panic.
    If you're playing an infiltrator don't just cloak and run, wait a second or two without moving or watch for if any of them are still looking toward you.
    ATLAS' will not grab until they do a melee move first, then they WILL grab your ass.
    A cloaked black widow shot (not sure how low caliber a hit will work) can one-shot Pyro's through the shield gate somehow, try to line up their head + tank and just fire one shot, should explode after a second.

Classes can vary by person, but don't be the guy that uses the Pheonix Vanguard + Typhoon :|
    Last edited by Yakobro; 2013-01-14 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You should be immune to Banshee grabs on most staircases, so don't panic.
    They got very long fingers...

N7 Shadow @ Gold <3
    Been one shooting stuffs like a bawss.

Just really need a better machine gun =/

Does anyone remember seeing this bug? It caused power cds to instantly reset back to 0 after you were done preforming the power. My N7 shadow could spam Electric Strike with no gap.

The entire group seemed like the same happened to them. And this is the only time I've completed a Gold game. The leader changed the difficulty from silver to gold and as a Vanguard just biotic charged around the map.

Sounds like a nice bug to happen xD

Sounds more like a host cheat :|
    I've had games where they would burn down Platinum Primes in under a clip of a PPR and never die (being shot at by LOADS of crap).

God freaking damnit, keep buying arsenal packs and I only get crap weapons and upgrades for the crap weapons I already got >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Does anyone remember seeing this bug? It caused power cds to instantly reset back to 0 after you were done preforming the power. My N7 shadow could spam Electric Strike with no gap.

The entire group seemed like the same happened to them. And this is the only time I've completed a Gold game. The leader changed the difficulty from silver to gold and as a Vanguard just biotic charged around the map.
    If this happens, take note of the hosting player and quit the game. EA/BioWare have banned people the past for simply being connected to hosts who modify their game files.