Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Geth are the easiest on gold. then cerberus and their fucking annoying phantoms. then comes reapers with their blue-ass benny hills. then collectors, because FUCK THOSE POSSESSED PRAETORIANS!
    Geth on platinum stunlock you or keep you stuck behind cover while everything else charges you
    Hard to burn down Dragoons before they swarm you with 2 Primes and rocket troopers firing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Geth on platinum stunlock you or keep you stuck behind cover while everything else charges you
    Hard to burn down Dragoons before they swarm you with 2 Primes and rocket troopers firing at you.
    Good thing im not good enough for Plat then.
    I was never meant to be a hero anyways.

with a moustache like that ofc you can't be a hero
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Farmed 500k points at plat today, got Volus Vanguard ~ Dat shield fix spam <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Good thing im not good enough for Plat then.
    I was never meant to be a hero anyways.
    i used to think silver was hard and gold was impossible. You just need to play more if you are not "good" enough for platinum
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

i would go to platinum a lot more if the upgrades i had on my packs werent for weapons i never use, that do pathetic dmg...

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    i still hate the colectors more. freaking preatorians and scions... and dont get me started on the abominations that when they die they explode dealing dmg if you are too close. (not even going to get into posessed colectors cause thats another huge can of worms...)
    My favorite scenario on my N7 Shadow, Shadow Strike to land a free kill on a trooper (Abomination gets in the way) OHAI /Nuclear Explosion....
    Fuck Collectors forever

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jan 15, 2013
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raised Guardian point value from 400 to 450, kill bonus from 40 to 45, and the assist budget from 100 to 120.
    - These are bronze values. Silver, Gold, and Platinum difficulties are, likewise, proportionally affected.

Phase Disruptor (Slayer)
    Lowered the base barrier drained for Phase Disruptor from 50% to 40%
    - Evolution 4 increases the reduction of Phase Disruptor from 25% to 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    My favorite scenario on my N7 Shadow, Shadow Strike to land a free kill on a trooper (Abomination gets in the way) OHAI /Nuclear Explosion....
    Fuck Collectors forever
    Dont lie. You are targeting abos because you are too hasty to control the nameplate.

Just tried my first Silver. And of course, guess which enemies I get.

****ing Collectors.

I think I might just go play ME2 just to watch their base blow up again.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Just tried my first Silver. And of course, guess which enemies I get.

****ing Collectors.

I think I might just go play ME2 just to watch their base blow up again.
    I don't find fighting against the collectors that hard actually. I more or less have a hard time with the Reapers more than anything.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

reapers arent that bad since you can avoid most of their dmg, and they are usualy slow if you can stop them in their tracks

Platinum is not that hard once you understand the game, but I really can not be bothered with it usually since I only play alone with PUGs. Same mentality goes for Gold, so I have just been doing Silver to do the 200 wave Challenges done but I recently lost the drive to play about a month ago. It is really great to just slack and do the weekend events. :P

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Platinum is not that hard once you understand the game, but I really can not be bothered with it usually since I only play alone with PUGs. Same mentality goes for Gold, so I have just been doing Silver to do the 200 wave Challenges done but I recently lost the drive to play about a month ago. It is really great to just slack and do the weekend events. :P
    Yeah I lost my motivation to play the game a month ago too. I only play PUGS and it is tiresome to just play the same maps over and over again without gaining much out of it.

I still hope that there´s gonna be a new MP or SP DLC coming soon so that I can finally play that game again without getting bored after 15 minutes.

The Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim was too awesome to allow me to play any other games

Operation: GERONIMO (Jan 18th-20th)

Event Description: Reaper units are identifying and targeting our team medics. To counter, we are increasing training in battlefield medicine for all N7 soldiers, regardless of specialty. By ensuring each soldier can deliver emergency care, we will confuse and frustrate the Reapers into abandoning their strategy.

Individual Goal: Earn any first aid medal on any map at any difficulty.

Reward: Commendation Pack

what the hell is a first aid medal ? That one you get by ressing people?

Yep.
    We are gonna have it fun.

Well... That gives me a reason to do Collectors on Silver.
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well... That gives me a reason to do Collectors on Silver.

You mean.
    Platinum

Nah, need to stay alive long enough to ress people too.