1. #12901
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    It does NO DAMAGE.
    Recoil is irrelevant lol
    Harrier is my baby, nothing else matters.

  2. #12902
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    Harrier is my baby, nothing else matters.
    Wraith/Hurricane/Black Widow atm
    Want more ranks on the latter 2, Wraith is X

  3. #12903
    I like my box. Therefore, no.
    If I'm not supposed to hide inside a safe box, then it shouldn't be there... won't even start with the ammo pack inside it.
    It's eaassssyyyyy farm for me ~ love it.

  4. #12904
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I like my box. Therefore, no.
    If I'm not supposed to hide inside a safe box, then it shouldn't be there... won't even start with the ammo pack inside it.
    It's eaassssyyyyy farm for me ~ love it.
    I knew you couldnt do Silver+ without cheating.

  5. #12905
    High Overlord Alberichs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130
    Never looked at Vorcha with much love before today, unlocked the sentinel and just using the flamer for everything, so far they make Cerberus a breeze, only doing it on gold though, nothing too hard. Carves through all their special units like butter.

  6. #12906
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I knew you couldnt do Silver+ without cheating.
    That is like saying anything but Avenger is cheating. Its a tool just like all the other abilities, weapons, and stuff we have to use.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  7. #12907
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That is like saying anything but Avenger is cheating. Its a tool just like all the other abilities, weapons, and stuff we have to use.
    Still the ignorant scum as always.

    We're been over this before. Please refrain from insults.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-01-19 at 04:20 PM.

  8. #12908
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That is like saying anything but Avenger is cheating. Its a tool just like all the other abilities, weapons, and stuff we have to use.
    When 95% of platinum matches are Rio/Reaper then no, it's not just another tool, it needs to be fixed.

  9. #12909
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    When 95% of platinum matches are Rio/Reaper then no, it's not just another tool, it needs to be fixed.
    Host your own then and your issue is solved. It just a tool, and isn't a higher priority then over powered weapons and kits. It isn't cheating to head in a box and create a choke point, just as it isn't cheating for certain kits to use certain weapons that make them super powerful. Whats next saying an infiltrator that can cloak is cheating because it avoids enemies?

    Using terrain to your advantage certainly is a tool of the game. The whole point of Multiplayer is to use the terrain and control the enemy. This is why old Fire base white geth gold worked so well. Because it gave you an easy way of controlling the battlefield and removing the possibility of flanking. While hiding in a box is a little extreme it is still using the terrain to your advantage.

    After all if Reapers wouldn't their banshee's to fit everywhere they wouldn't have made them 10 feet tall and just left them the normal Asari size.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  10. #12910
    High Overlord Alberichs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130
    Actually tested that myself today, joined a random game, got Rio/Reapers on plat, first thing anyone did when a banshee/brute appeared was run into that container. Personally was my first platinum match and I got threw off so much by Geth appearing with Reapers that I just fell over time and time again, did force them out of the box to get their medals though.

  11. #12911
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Host your own then and your issue is solved. It just a tool, and isn't a higher priority then over powered weapons and kits. It isn't cheating to head in a box and create a choke point, just as it isn't cheating for certain kits to use certain weapons that make them super powerful. Whats next saying an infiltrator that can cloak is cheating because it avoids enemies?

    Using terrain to your advantage certainly is a tool of the game. The whole point of Multiplayer is to use the terrain and control the enemy. This is why old Fire base white geth gold worked so well. Because it gave you an easy way of controlling the battlefield and removing the possibility of flanking. While hiding in a box is a little extreme it is still using the terrain to your advantage.

    After all if Reapers wouldn't their banshee's to fit everywhere they wouldn't have made them 10 feet tall and just left them the normal Asari size.
    So is hiding out on the ledge in Hydra legit too? I mean that's map control.
    I can't host my own, my upload is garbage.
    It's not just creating a choke point, you're immune to boss insta-kill moves so that eliminates them as a threat if you have a volus and taking huge amounts of pressure off without, FBW/G/G only worked with geth because everything other than Primes were grabbable, it didn't totally remove enemy mechanics from the game.
    Banshee's might have problems grabbing on stairs too, but at least there you're exposed and without an ammo crate...
    There's not really any truly overpowered weapons (except striker... but not seen any missile glitchers on PC). Harrier might do a load of damage but you'll spend half the game scrounging for ammo.

  12. #12912
    High Overlord Alberichs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130
    Just a question but, is there anyone that plays on the PC? Don't mind what difficulty you play on, just interested in playing with someone at some point for a couple of games. None of my friends bothered with the Mass Effect series for one reason or another, so just been running with pugs all the time.

  13. #12913
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Yaaay non-rio
    Volus got sniped by a phantom JUST as the game ended lol
    End of wave 9 was 7 rocket troopers and a prime... screw geth

  14. #12914
    I'm trying so hard to gear up for gold. I wouldn't go in there unless I was a level 20, but how come there are people who get into platinum games before 20? Wouldn't you want all the help you can get from levels?

  15. #12915
    High Overlord Alberichs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I'm trying so hard to gear up for gold. I wouldn't go in there unless I was a level 20, but how come there are people who get into platinum games before 20? Wouldn't you want all the help you can get from levels?
    Think part of the reason is the free experience you get, noticed alot of people going in at 16-19 and just sitting in the few waves we managed to survive with them they get a tonne of exp for relatively no time spent doing anything.

    On the subject of gearing up for gold, I didn't find I needed much of a gear upgrade, had to play it a bit safer yes, but not much in the way of upgrades. I play a Krogan Sentinel most of the time though, might be different for others, noticed I got stomped on my N7 shadow.

  16. #12916
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I'm trying so hard to gear up for gold. I wouldn't go in there unless I was a level 20, but how come there are people who get into platinum games before 20? Wouldn't you want all the help you can get from levels?
    Some kits combined with certain weapons really don't require you to be full level 20 to be effective. Sure you won't be the best and platinum should always be level 20. But I've done golds before as level 16 infiltrator and held my own. It just depends on how good you are and what kit you are playing as. A lower level with good gear upgrades can easily do better then a level 20.

    If you don't feel like leaching off of others use some higher level armor, power, and ammo upgrades. Though most people don't care if you are low level in gold or below as long as you at least contribute a little bit.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  17. #12917
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Just did 18-20 in plat on Male Quarian Engy and scored second behind huntress while spamming scan

  18. #12918
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Conza23 View Post
    Just a question but, is there anyone that plays on the PC? Don't mind what difficulty you play on, just interested in playing with someone at some point for a couple of games. None of my friends bothered with the Mass Effect series for one reason or another, so just been running with pugs all the time.
    Add me on origin, im mostly up for playing when im online. I host gold and platinum matches and sometimes silver just to test out new stuff.
    Any of you that play on PC can add me

    Origin: RoboDragonSlayer
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  19. #12919
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    rofl
    "You know you've played too much ME3 when" thread.

    You go to school and constantly drop your backpack only to pick it back up again as you traverse the hallway at a steady jog.

  20. #12920
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    rofl
    "You know you've played too much ME3 when" thread.

    You go to school and constantly drop your backpack only to pick it back up again as you traverse the hallway at a steady jog.
    Can't run with my backpack on! Better take it off.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •