Started playing again, did the Liara romance for the first time, wanted to start sobbing.

Goddamn it BW

Deleted
    PPR/Ghost Infil
    No need to solo

Deleted
    How can you be happy from beeing finished with anything involving ME?

"I'm done with my chores, Yay!"
    "I'm out of ME stuff to do, Duh!"

More appropriate...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    The challenge states that you need extraction.

firebase giant or firebase white, they are my personal favorites anyway.
    No it doesn't. The Challenge is to earn a 75 kill with one weapon type in one match.

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/01/24/operation-ballistic/
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../15682512&lf=8
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    No it doesn't. The Challenge is to earn a 75 kill with one weapon type in one match.
    I was talking about the solo mastery challenge.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    My friends, we have a problem... Gravath just told me today that he isn't planning to come back to this thread anymore, this is clearly what Mayas tried to warn us about… Let’s us all send him a PM showing our love for him and force him to come back to us.
    Eh if he doesn't want to then let him. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about the solo mastery challenge.
    Yes but Orissa implied they were asking about the weekend challenge since there is no medal for soloing a map. Soloing was just brought up because it is the easiest way to get the medal if you play silver and bronze since sometimes it can be hard to get 75 kills on bronze if everyone else is trying for the same.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yes but Orissa implied they were asking about the weekend challenge since there is no medal for soloing a map. Soloing was just brought up because it is the easiest way to get the medal if you play silver and bronze since sometimes it can be hard to get 75 kills on bronze if everyone else is trying for the same.
    Yeah, I got the medal easily.

I just got wtfpwnt at the end with no medigel. I should not have played Alamo at the extraction point, I got cornered.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah, I got the medal easily.

I just got wtfpwnt at the end with no medigel. I should not have played Alamo at the extraction point, I got cornered.
    I wish it would still count as extraction if your corpse is in the zone. The shuttle still flies and why can't the drag me in instead of me climbing in. Just get a hook on a rope to snag us in a fly by if there are to many enemies.

Another good map to solo is the Hazard Reactor map. If you are being over whelmed kite the mobs into the reactor and hit the button to set it off. Easily takes out all of the little guys on bronze. Primes for example will still need to be attacked but its easy to take on big guys when no little guys are around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firebase White was an effective map to solo, lots of room to run around and avoid fire. Geth, as an enemy faction, I think were the easiest to solo since you can dodge most of their shit and they don't have any melee troopers. Primes are not as annoying, at least in my opinion, as praetorians, banshees and atlases

Also, fuck praetorians.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-01-26 at 02:44 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

i personaly went with firebase ghost (with rain activated) against cerberus. took my krogan sentinel with a valkyrie and a geth plasma shotgun as back up
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Gotta love fighting two possessed Scions at the same time.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 05:48 PM ----------

Valiant VII! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, "lag." That mythical force that delays bullets and player reaction time to the point of non-playability.

We have dismissed this claim.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did my first ever Bronze solo as my Turian Sentinel....Soloing can get pretty intense. Btw Thank you RoboA/Orissa for the tip on soloing Geth on Firebase White, it was a lot easier once I realized I could run to the other side of the map and just pick them off.

Also got a Valiant VII this week. Solod a bronze game thinking the gold metal was for getting 75000 points with a single gun.

i tried to get the gold medal in 3 diffrent platinum games but there are just too many "boss" enemies there. I got it later in duo gold with a friend though and damn turian ghost is OP with a cerberus harrier.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    i tried to get the gold medal in 3 diffrent platinum games but there are just too many "boss" enemies there. I got it later in duo gold with a friend though and damn turian ghost is OP with a cerberus harrier.
    And PPR
    Fire it long enough to get the strong beam, activate cloak, melt stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Piano music incoming in the next DLC.

https://twitter.com/SamHulick/status/295314842607316993
    Sam Hulick is aside from only Clint Mansell, my favorite ME3 composer.

Clint Mansell however is my favorite for how emotional Leaving Earth was.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    39/40 map mastery
    ;__;

Nomad Banner acquired and past 5k challenge points!
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2013-01-27 at 03:46 AM.