Deleted
    I guess adding a few Prets and Scions to the Slaughter would be a bit too much

I'm curious if non-Collectors can bei possessed...a possessed Banshee would be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You get collectors if you designate them but they wont spawn if you didnt, so they arent part of the platinum assault team.
    So no, im not wrong.
    No, you are, you are just hiding behind semantics. Your post mentioned nothing about the inclusion of the Collectors in Platinum, nor did you even open for them to be a possibility. You said, and I quote; "You encounter everything but collectors all at once."

Your post was misleading and it was wrong. The Collectors are a perfectly playable race in Platinum.

@Garrus Vakarian: No, only Collector units get possessed in the same way that Sabotaging an Atlas won't make it Synch-kill everything nearby while under the conversion effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    http://biowarestore.com/18-inch-norm...a-deposit.html

Goddammit if I only had $300 to blow . . .
    150 bucks, and then you have up to September, or later, to get the rest. Go ahead put a deposit on Bioware Store.

Deleted
    If you have to specificly add something that otherwise wouldnt be included, then its not to be generally included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    SNIP
    [/FONT]pic.twitter.com/o1FN5Qtg[/LEFT]
    [/COLOR]
    She seems a bit thin to be an athletic, N7 supersoldier.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 05:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    On what Difficulty do you start using Gear? Gold or Platinum?
    I generally don't use gear on bronze missions, except for things that aren't consumable. Silver, yes. Because I suck.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    She seems a bit thin to be an athletic, N7 supersoldier.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 05:14 PM ----------

I generally don't use gear on bronze missions, except for things that aren't consumable. Silver, yes. Because I suck.
    I actually like it that FemShep isn't that bulky. Male Shep is way too muscular for me.

Would you prefer a female incarnation of James as FemShep? I think she is pretty fit if you consider her cybernetics and stuff. FemShep always had that body shape even in ME1.

Deleted
    Would you prefer a female incarnation of James as FemShep?
    Yes. /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Yes. /10char
    So this would be your FemShep?

LOL That would be the best GF for James in ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Operation: HEARTBREAKER (Feb 15th-17th)

Event Description: The number of Banshees on the battlefield has suddenly increased. We believe the Reapers are improving their means of creation, and we need to recover as many Banshee bodies as possible for analysis. Use cautious tactics – and try not to get your heart ripped out.

Individual Goal: Earn 20,000 points killing Banshees.

Reward: Commendation Pack
    Seems like that would take forever for pug matches for us non gold/plat players.

Deleted
    Fuck that scared me.
    still better than Femshep

This one made me chuckle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like it that FemShep isn't that bulky. Male Shep is way too muscular for me.

Would you prefer a female incarnation of James as FemShep? I think she is pretty fit if you consider her cybernetics and stuff. FemShep always had that body shape even in ME1.
    Oh I'm not asking her to be extremely bulky. Just a tad toned really. Just makes a bit more sense for a soldier. She doesn't have to be FemJames lol.
    Putin khuliyo

Oh I'm not asking her to be extremely bulky. Just a tad toned really. Just makes a bit more sense for a soldier. She doesn't have to be FemJames lol.
    So like Vasquez?

(from Aliens)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    You are confused. Renegade != Jerk. Paragon != Angel.

Renegade is a guy who bends the Rules, as much as his goal requires, even up to breaking them. His goal is not automatically EVIL. He may be saving Galaxy and be a Renegade. It's a guy who will club 100 baby seals to save 1 sentient being. Efficiency is his motto. Getting things done is his principle. Lt. Rational is his Strategic Officer. He is to moral limitations as Vulcan is to emotions.

Paragon is a guy who follows the rules no matter what. Even if 1 sentient being gets to die, because clubing baby seals is animal cruelty.
    It was simplifying the sentiment given that Renegade Shepard is a Jerk in a lot of cases in Mass Effect. Your explanation still doesn't support a Renegade being unable to do side missions or not being a renegade because he does them. It is all about the attitude and the reasons why Shepard does things that makes him a Paragon or a Renegade. Going to grissom academy just so he can make out with Jack is Renegade. Going to grissom academy so he can save the children is Paragon.

Being a Paragon or Renegade has no bearing on when you would complete Priority missions or how much time you'd spend on side objectives in relation to those priority missions.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Now thats true love.
    Beautiful.

Deleted
    Really beautiful...I'm curious though what you get under the "Investigate" Option

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Really beautiful...I'm curious though what you get under the "Investigate" Option
    "Who was that woman you were with last night?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Just saw this, it was really nice, It'll make an interesting story in the future when their kids ask them how their father proposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Someone hacked Gravath acc =X
    I thought the exact same thing when I read that. lol