1. #13641
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Do I need to remind you of the Renegade dialog option in response to "Grissom Academy needs help!"? It's "We do not have time for that, Grissom Academy is on their own!".
    You are confusing bottom right answer with this is a renegade option. It isn't a response that requires or earns renegade points because it is just a general dialogue option. It is just a generic "no" answer and isn't anything special or mean anything special. You can be a paragon and choose that option. Also it isn't timed based on the current Priority mission, it is timed based on the Cerberus attack of the Citadel. You have up until that point to complete it. You have two Priority missions in order to complete it.

    I never said Renegade is unable to do them. I said he is unwilling. It's inefficient of him and hardly rational. Unfittting. Unbecoming. Paragonish.
    Unfitting, Unbecoming, Paragon, Hardly rational and inefficient are other other ways to say Unable. Just because someone is a Renegade doesn't mean they stop being a Renegade for doing side things. It is the reason why they do those side things that makes them a Renegade and not if they even do them or not. Doing it to save the people is Paragon. Doing it so you have more meat shields later on is Renegade.

    It isn't if you do them or not, it is why you do them that determines if an action is Renegade or Paragon. A paragon doesn't have to rescue everyone in order to be a Paragon.

    In ME3 it doesn't , we know. That's why we bash it. Because it should.
    Yet you and others weren't simply bashing it, but suggesting ways for the game to function that enforce the current way of it rather then the way you say it should work.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-15 at 06:08 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  2. #13642
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Ew. No, thanks.
    why wouldnt it be ok if femshep had this bodybuild?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

  3. #13643

  4. #13644
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    To bad wow doesn't do stuff like that. Most of my art skills are for that game.

  5. #13645
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    To bad wow doesn't do stuff like that. Most of my art skills are for that game.
    Yeah I'm kind of surprised that Blizzard doesn't do a whole lot for community involvement. Maybe they do and I haven't seen it, I don't know.

  6. #13646
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of surprised that Blizzard doesn't do a whole lot for community involvement. Maybe they do and I haven't seen it, I don't know.
    They do, just not stuff that ends up in-game because there really isn't a place for in-game non blizzard created work. Blizzard themselves do sometimes reference community work in game (mostly just a npc named after popular community people). As for non in-game things they have comic contests, holiday themed contests (pumpkin carving, holiday cards, cakes) and often just showcase community stuff when they see something they like. Diablo recently showcased a person that does cosplay.

    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...s/archive.html
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...mic/rules.html (though it is currently in a non submission phase it comes around every couple of months)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fanart/#/1 (each game has its own fan art section this is just the one for WoW)
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-15 at 08:57 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  7. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    why wouldnt it be ok if femshep had this bodybuild?
    To be honest, how much is that body any different from the one in-game? Not by much, don't you think? I have nothing against Jolie, but I think someone more buff would be more appropriate.

    Take that buff girl on the previous page, and perhaps remove a few veins.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

    The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

  8. #13648
    im not saying that the in game fem shep isnt good looking but some other pics that people posted would just seem so wrong on fem shep
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

  9. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    im not saying that the in game fem shep isnt good looking but some other pics that people posted would just seem so wrong on fem shep
    I may be confused.

    Were you saying femshep should look more like Jolie, or that femshep looks like Jolie (body type)?
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

    The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

  10. #13650
    jolie body type
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

  11. #13651
    Guys just play your muscle man and leave FemShep alone Ashley has the same body type in ME3 and I doubt that she is weak or something.

    Please just play MaleShep if you want to play someting bulky

    BTW: It's pointless to talk about it further as the FemShep model won't recieve a change anyway. The Shepard story is done with ME3.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2013-02-15 at 10:41 PM.

  12. #13652
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I am still laughing after seeing that picture ... hilarious

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/9aadd6f72...mnlao1_500.jpg
    The most fun part is that it seem that Shepard lost not only all his clothes, but his catch phrase too.

  13. #13653
    Warchief Statix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,176


    How about that. No veins, but very muscular body. She's on the edge of what I'd consider sexy. Anything beyond her muscles, and it would become to manly. Atleast, for my taste. She would do well Shepard.

    Go to http://i.imgur.com/LNolE.jpg for the biggest version of the picture.
    Statix will suffice.

  14. #13654
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Guys just play your muscle man and leave FemShep alone Ashley has the same body type in ME3 and I doubt that she is weak or something.
    She cant even hold her liqour.

    @Statix
    You got good taste.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2013-02-15 at 10:48 PM.

  15. #13655
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    BTW: It's pointless to talk about it further as the FemShep model won't recieve a change anyway. The Shepard story is done with ME3.
    If Bioware goes with Humans it is likely they would keep the same basic models though. So while the face might be different the skeleton and musculature would likely be the same.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  16. #13656
    Warchief Statix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,176


    You can't say FemShep's body hasn't improved over the years. She atleast appears to be wearing a bra in ME3 and isn't in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Oh, and... DAT ASS!

    One thing that is completely wrong though, is the location of her elbows. They are far too low. Just stand up and look at where your elbows are in relation to your upper body. Mine are well above my bellybutton, where as FemShep can almost touch her butt with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    @Statix
    You got good taste.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-15 at 11:08 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

  17. #13657
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post


    You can't say FemShep's body hasn't improved over the years. She atleast appears to be wearing a bra in ME3 and isn't in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Oh, and... DAT ASS!

    One thing that is completely wrong though, is the location of her elbows. They are far too low. Just stand up and look at where your elbows are in relation to your upper body. Mine are well above my bellybutton, where as FemShep can almost touch her butt with them.



    Thanks.
    That does it, I'll never be able to play as femshep, ever.

  18. #13658
    From a female gamer's perspective, ME2's femshep had the best body build. ME3 was just awkward (especially when running).

  19. #13659
    The Unstoppable Force Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    21,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangemoon View Post
    From a female gamer's perspective, ME2's femshep had the best body build. ME3 was just awkward (especially when running).
    Yeah, never really liked how she ran in civvies in ME3. It's not so noticeable in armor though, probably because of the added bulk.

    i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

  20. #13660
    Almost seems like they just used male shepard's running animation and used that for the female model

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •