Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I wonder how long they are going to keep the ME3 multiplayer up, along with constant new weekend challenges. It would be a shame if it all went to waste when ME4 came out.
    They confirmed a "few" more weekend challenges and no more DLCs. That few coud mean 10 more weekend challenges or 3.

I think that they will definately keep the MP servers up till ME4 maybe even after that but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    I liked Enterprise more than Voyager and I think it's on par with DS9, if we close our eyes on the fact that it was cut short.
    I liked first season, then Xindi ruined everything, I liked Temporal War afterwards (that Nazi episode for instance), I think had they focused on Temporal War instead of Xindi it would've been better.

Also I love Mirror Universe Enterprise episodes. Enterprise one's are the best IMO, with DS9's coming second
    I enjoyed the first and third season of Enterprise. The second season not so much. But the second season did something extremely well. It showed us the damage the Enterprise took, and that it wasn't magically repaired in the next episode. By the end of the season the Enterprise was a mess. I feel like it went the same way a lot of good Sci Fi shows go. They tend to get better after the first two seasons, but by then. The rating aren't there to keep them around anymore . Good thing we have people who are willing to write novels about them though.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    They confirmed a "few" more weekend challenges and no more DLCs. That few coud mean 10 more weekend challenges or 3.

I think that they will definately keep the MP servers up till ME4 maybe even after that but who knows
    I would assume as long as the MP packs continue to be purchased and thusly profitable to the company.

I assume the weekend challenge will stay active until the first people have all their N7s maxed out. After that they'll probably add them to the regular packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I assume the weekend challenge will stay active until the first people have all their N7s maxed out. After that they'll probably add them to the regular packs.
    Hopefully...it would suck if they were not available anymore.
    Im Garrus Vakarian and this is my favourite Spot on the Internet.

Warrior|||Mage|||Paladin|||Shaman|||Rogue

Indeed. I want my Crusader and Hurricane maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Yeah Jen Hale was the main reason why I preferred FemShep ever since my first ME1 character. She is amazing and to be fair Mark Meer is great too but I prefer Hale.

Jennifer Hale is Shepard and will ever be Shepard for me

BTW: It was nice to hear her again in HALO 4 where she voiced Sarah Palmer (another great female Character) and I hope that she does a lot of VOs in future games.
    She's everywhere. She also voiced a class in Star Wars the Old Republic and Anderson in Black Ops 2.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-28 at 10:31 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

can the people who play it on xbox send me a pm with their game tag so we can all play together
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    She's everywhere. She also voiced a class in Star Wars the Old Republic and Anderson in Black Ops 2.
    You can add Leah from D3 to that list as well. ^^

I've been rather lucky unlocking the Reckoning kits. Got the Krogan Warlord is the Gift Pack and in the first three Reserve Packs I got the Awakened Collector and the Talon Mercenary. Haven't playing the latter yet. I did play with the Collector and I simply can't get around the insane cooldown on its abilities. They are very powerful used right, but I just don't feel powerful. Nor do I with any Adept for that matter. It's my least favorite class by far. All other classes have atleast one kit that I am skilled at, but Adept has nothing.

Started playing Gold today, and so far, it's pretty easy. Played versus Cerberus on Firebase White. It's really piss easy, if you have atleast one good squadmate with you. Played as the Ex-Cerberus Vanguard, and holy sh*t, is that guy powerful. I love it. Just spam Smash and do Biotic Charge whenever my shields are low or down. Barely use my weapon. Choose radius for Smash 6, think the damage to barriers is better though. Haven't specced into Lash. Wether speccing for Lash is good or not, I am topping the score list. Best part is that you can do Smash through walls. If played right, you never get hit, but you wreak havoc on enemies.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    And now I see EDI in a geth platform.
    Why not? She was in a hot Cylon body at one point, why can't she be in a Geth?

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Why not? She was in a hot Cylon body at one point, why can't she be in a Geth?
    Sexy sexy number 6. I miss that show.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 11:56 PM ----------

I liked Enterprise more than Voyager and I think it's on par with DS9, if we close our eyes on the fact that it was cut short.
    I liked first season, then Xindi ruined everything, I liked Temporal War afterwards (that Nazi episode for instance), I think had they focused on Temporal War instead of Xindi it would've been better.

Also I love Mirror Universe Enterprise episodes. Enterprise one's are the best IMO, with DS9's coming second
    Enterprise isn't on par with ds9 by a long shot. I liked enterprise but it would have to have characters on par with odo and garack. It doesn't. It is vastly better than voyager though, Ill grant you that much. Tng and Ds9 are about even probably give TNG the slight edge. TOS is still my personal favorite though.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2013-02-28 at 11:57 PM.

Oh, how I wish I had number 6 in my head. Lucky Baltar!

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 03:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    Enterprise isn't on par with ds9 by a long shot. I liked enterprise but it would have to have characters on par with odo and garack. It doesn't.
    Well, overall, you are right, but I just close me eyes on some stuff in Enterprise, because there is some cool stuff in it. Especially the mirror universe episode.
    Plus T'Pol.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    This weekend's Op just got posted.

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/02/28/operation-impact/

I smell a Juggernaut solo this weekend! :P
    Bah, I better get a different reckoning kit out of a Reserves pack this weekend then, I actually rage quit in frustration playing my Talon Merc in a Bronze mission.

Bronze.

Yeah. I really could not get a handle on the omnibow mechanics.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Oh, how I wish I had number 6 in my head.
    I'd rather have my head in Number 6, if you know what I mean.

When talking about Star Trek, there really is only one: Star Trek Voyager. Was the greatest tv show I had ever seen, until I watched Lost in Fall 2012.

Been looking into how I should spec my Ex-Cerberus Vanguard (does this kit have a better name?). There's so many different specs... Only have 3 Reset Powers. Noticed a lot of people also think it's a rather risky kit to use on Gold. As long as you have a lot of walls to hide behind, I don't see the problem. I level such as London could pose a problem.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I'd rather have my head in Number 6, if you know what I mean.

When talking about Star Trek, there really is only one: Star Trek Voyager. Was the greatest tv show I had ever seen, until I watched Lost in Fall 2012.

Been looking into how I should spec my Ex-Cerberus Vanguard (does this kit have a better name?). There's so many different specs... Only have 3 Reset Powers. Noticed a lot of people also think it's a rather risky kit to use on Gold. As long as you have a lot of walls to hide behind, I don't see the problem. I level such as London could pose a problem.
    Bro if you think voyager was the best I got a wall of dvds from various tv shows throughout the years that will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    You can add Leah from D3 to that list as well. ^^
    If we wanted to name all the stuff she's voiced, we'd be here all week. Jen Hale literally is everywhere:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0354937/

Bro if you think voyager was the best I got a wall of dvds from various tv shows throughout the years that will BLOW YOUR MIND.
    Don't get me wrong, I watch a lot of tv shows. You have a number in your head? Double that, atleast. Star Trek Voyager was just magical. Not as in how good it was, but how it made me feel. I felt I was a part of the crew. Even now, I can still name rank + name of every major character. After every episode I had a big smile on my face.

Firefly, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Suits, Sherlock and The Newsroom, together with Lost and Star Trek Voyager make out my top 10. As great as all of them are, none have ever given me that feeling as much as Star Trek Voyager did. Lost is only first because it partly did that in addition to having such a compelling and exciting story. But, I am doubting my decision more and more; eventually, Star Trek Voyager might end up being first again.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-01 at 12:18 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bah, I better get a different reckoning kit out of a Reserves pack this weekend then, I actually rage quit in frustration playing my Talon Merc in a Bronze mission.

Bronze.

Yeah. I really could not get a handle on the omnibow mechanics.
    My first run with a Talon Merc went amazingly. The omnibow rocks. I rarely used a gun because that bow is just so powerful. lol

garack.
    You made me do it!
    <--------------