10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    That really helped a lot to be honest. If you know that the orange sphere only moves horizontal and vertical then you can easily grab your prizes.

I also have to say that Relay defense is pretty hard and I still have not managed to get even near that top-score. Shattered Eezo is fun and not that hard (still not top score tho´) but Relay defense is damn hard.
    I'm about 100p off the top score in RD. Get your 4x combo early and then focus on blasting stuff as it spawns. Whenever something spawns on the third row, launch a shuttle as you fire, you'll clear the ship and pick up bonus points. Honestly it's a concentration game.

Shattered Eezo is simple, just block till they do a charge punch, then smack them while they're charging up, when they go back to punches, block again. 1500 racked up doing that.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mirror Matches are really fucking me up.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played MM yet. This goddamn relay defence is the bane of my existence.

MM were the only dificult matches that required me to remove all the limitations against me (didnt pu the ones that increase my shields or my dmg output either) and i still wiped 2 times (1st time on the initial wave sisnce i didnt know what was gona hapen, and a 2nd time on the last wave cause it spawned in the worst possible place on the map that had me at a disavantage)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

If there was some cheat that made the mako fly I would probably do complete playthroughs of ME1, but as it stands I just quickly go through it at the important bits. That's if I don't just skip to ME2.

Deleted
    Damn still 200 points away from that damn Relay defense high score. That is fucking impossible because those damn ships fire instantly.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-03-08 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really need to max out your shuttle launches, as towards the end it gets nasty. Also firing as soon as their effect appears on the map means you'll pop them as they spawn, JUST before they fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    You really need to max out your shuttle launches, as towards the end it gets nasty. Also firing as soon as their effect appears on the map means you'll pop them as they spawn, JUST before they fire.
    Yes I figured that out and I always launch both shuttle and missile together but it is hard to get to some ships before they spawn.

Seriously my hands hurt from pushing rt and lt like a maniac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    MM were the only dificult matches that required me to remove all the limitations against me (didnt pu the ones that increase my shields or my dmg output either) and i still wiped 2 times (1st time on the initial wave sisnce i didnt know what was gona hapen, and a 2nd time on the last wave cause it spawned in the worst possible place on the map that had me at a disavantage)
    Thing is, I had it set to random enemies with a couple of handicaps and I didn't think I'd get the mirror matches and I did.

I think they even use medigel like the . . . uh . . . last boss of the main mission does.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 12:31 PM ----------

*Shepard is dancing*

Garrus: "We should record this and show it to the Reapers. They'll either run away, melt down or fall in love."

I also loved it when Shepard told Joker she was going to dance and he laughed for a good five minutes straight.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 12:36 PM ----------

Alright, this isn't my playthrough but I laughed.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-03-08 at 05:32 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    New Score is 715 and the high score is 867 .... SIGH !

I think I broke my controller because of my mad RT and LT pushing and my arm too

Deleted
    Scored second on a fully defensive Juggernaut
    I don't even...

Deleted
    Oh my god ... This Relay defense game kills me. Despite having a perfect try with mostly 4x modifiers I still only scored 750 points out of 867 needed.

Now if my brother who is amazingly good at games of skill does not manage to beat it then I am going to kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Gratz I have a Lancer X in SP and it beats the crap out of the Harrier. It's base dmg is only 5 lower than the Harrier but with unlimited ammo and 102 rounds with a mag upgrade.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 10:46 PM ----------

MOUSE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU !! How on earth has this dude managed to get 867 points in that damned Relay defense?

I smell cheating !!

BTW: My Brother has still not managed to get more than 800 points after 30 tries so I am crying a river right now.

Really need someone to upload a video of all Kasumi's appearances in the new DLC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, grats!

I'm stuck at 763 points on Relay defence.

Fuck you Mouse, I wish I had you killed in ME2.

Deleted
    Lancicar :3

Also got Spectre Mastery from that match
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2013-03-08 at 10:33 PM.

Man Thanes death still makes me sad even after seeing it so many times.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Really need someone to upload a video of all Kasumi's appearances in the new DLC.
    I don't have videos but these are that I encountered (remembered):

0. At the very beginning of the party. When you talk to folks in the bar area on the first floor - She appears mid dialog and says something as if she was there all the time and participated in the dialog. Shepard tells her not to do this (appearing out of nowhere, spying) anymore. If there are people who do not know Katumi - they will be confused as in "what the hell just happened?".
    1. When I tried to enter one of the bathrooms - she appeared near a sink and said "Occupied!"
    2. In one of the bedrooms - she appeared on the bed in a missionary position and made a remark about the number of bedrooms in the apartment (too many)
    3. When I entered a closet area in one of the rooms - she appeared near drawers - browsing thru my (femshep) underwear (she admits it herself when Shepard asks what she's doing there and accuses her of not being able to control her thieving urges), in the end she says something along the lines "I like your underwear". Shepard remarks something like "You're really out of this world". Katsumi agrees and disappears.
    4. When Jack and Miranda tease each other at the bar stand (in ME2 kinda way, minus use of biotics), Shepard can (chose friendship) suggest them to kiss each other already! Katsumi immediately appears near them (Miranda and Jack are still shocked by the proposal), agrees with the Shepard's proposal and asserts that she's gonna record everything. The video of this (the scene, not the kissing!) was posted here, afaik.
    5. In the kitchen near the fridge - she appears, and she's sick, complains about the milk that she sipped.
    6. After the party she can be found visible on the second floor's balcony overseeing the miserable hangovers below and still complaining about the milk.

It is possible I missed or forgot some other appearances. Though I tried to find her every time party progressed.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2013-03-08 at 10:35 PM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

A proper end to a proper game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JvbD2Zc9I

Let the legends rest.
    We dream, we dream.