Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "The last guy to trash talk me was a few kilometers taller than you"

LOL
    That comeback was so good!
    As soon as i heard that i decided to do my first playthrough of this DLC as my allmighty shepard vanguard and crush some face!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Starting a Sim City game called Sheparidis Maximus. Private invite only.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

some1 needs to make a background of the last scene in that trailer. just saying (also include mordin if possible in it)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Still have 50GB left on my xbox HDD so no problem there

WOHOOOO only a mere 3-4 hours left till I can start downloading it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Still have 50GB left on my xbox HDD so no problem there

WOHOOOO only a mere 3-4 hours left till I can start downloading it.
    apsodnaojsncascpasc ascmasck 9-10 hours left........... -.-
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

apsodnaojsncascpasc ascmasck 9-10 hours left........... -.-
    I was able to download the last MP DLC at around 12:30pm (GMT+1) on xbox live so I assume this DLC is the same.

Omega was the same i think. That means only like 3 hours left.

Yeah, I meant for PC. Origin tends not to make it available until 18-20 CET.

Yeah, I meant for PC. Origin tends not to make it available until 18-20 CET.
    Oh then I feel sorry for you I hope that you feel better if I tell you that I can only download it in my lunch break (3 hours) but I still need to wait till 5pm to play it

It blows having to wait.

You guys have no idea how happy this one tidbit in the trailer makes me.

Take me away Garrus!!
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

I'm not sure if I wanna start playing the SP or continue with the MP. I love the MP so much right now, it's insane. So many classes/kits I enjoy (finally found an Adept I can play: N7 Fury - biotic explosion extravaganza). I still wanna unlock the Geth Juggernaut and the Asari Valkyrie. If I start with the SP, I won't have time for MP anymore and vice versa.

Also unlocked the N7 Shadow. Was just level 16 when I did a Gold match against Cerberus. Joined during wave 6 and still managed to get a 75k score. Shadow Strike is basically Biotic Charge if you spec for drain (which I did not have yet). Still need to learn to play a little bit more stealthy. I love the N7 Slayer and the N7 Shadow plays the same. Biotic Slash vs Electric Slash and Biotic Charge vs Shadow Strike. I see people ignoring Biotic Slash and going for Phase Disruptor, but I don't know about that. Rarely use it, and Tactical Cloak I use before every attack on my N7 Shadow. Speccing the N7 Shadow is rather difficult though. Since I can't Shadow Strike an Atlas, I need Electric Slash to be rather powerful aswell. Going for 6/6/6/0/6, with Sword Mastery fully specced for sword damage.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-05 at 10:03 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

Phase Disruptor is insane if you use weapon tech mods. The fire explosions and tech bursts do a lot of damage when detonated by the Disruptor.

Phase Disruptor is insane if you use weapon tech mods. The fire explosions and tech bursts do a lot of damage when detonated by the Disruptor.
    Yea, I figured as much, but I don't like the playstyle for some reason. Just spamming on ability the entire time, as opposed to spamming Biotic Slash all the time. Yea, that's not the reason. I don't know. I think I like Biotic Slash just way more than Phase Disruptor. I only had 3 ranks in Phase Disruptor the last time, and I never used it. Might test a spec with it though. Question is: do I ignore Biotic Slash in that case and go for a 6/0/6/6/6 build or do I need 3 ranks of Biotic Slash. Problem with the latter is, that I probably end up using Biotic Slash only. 6/0/6/6/6 seems like the best choice in that case.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Yea, I figured as much, but I don't like the playstyle for some reason. Just spamming on ability the entire time, as opposed to spamming Biotic Slash all the time. Yea, that's not the reason. I don't know. I think I like Biotic Slash just way more than Phase Disruptor. I only had 3 ranks in Phase Disruptor the last time, and I never used it. Might test a spec with it though. Question is: do I ignore Biotic Slash in that case and go for a 6/0/6/6/6 build or do I need 3 ranks of Biotic Slash. Problem with the latter is, that I probably end up using Biotic Slash only. 6/0/6/6/6 seems like the best choice in that case.
    I ran my N7 Slayer with no biotic slash and just focused on Disruptor/Charge/Melee. It worked well except for I kept dying because I suck at playing Vanguards.

He's indeed pretty squishy when compared to some of the other Vanguards.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I ran my N7 Slayer with no biotic slash and just focused on Disruptor/Charge/Melee. It worked well except for I kept dying because I suck at playing Vanguards.
    I'm good at being N7 Slayer or Phoenix Vanguard. The rest, not so much. Not a big fan of melee either. That's why I like Shadow Strike so much. It's a melee attack, but feels like Biotic Charge. I rule at spamming Biotic Slash or Smash, given that the map is good for it. But I will try a Phase Disruptor build. It does deal insane damage and with the less barrier taken rank, you can fire it a lot.
    Statix will suffice.

I just kept shouting "HADOUKEN!" when I used it. Yeah, I'm lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    How can you possibly suck at playing a mighty KROGUARD? That is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    How can you possibly suck at playing a mighty KROGUARD? That is impossible.
    Oh, I assure you, my good man: I manage. I don't know why but I have MAJOR issues using anything targeted at close range (such as Charge). The only reason I don't suck at Geth Juggernaut is because they're just so durable that not getting heavy melee off for a few seconds at a time isn't a big deal. Usually.