Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Same. I used to sleep with my door open because the cats would either not give a damn and sleep in the living room, or sleep at the foot of my bed. But the most recent cat I got... yeah, let's just say waking up with him ON MY FACE two nights in a row made me decide to leave the door closed when I sleep. lol
    Thats nothing.
    I know a guy that had a tarantula, and let it walk around freely in his apartment until he woke up one morning with half its body inside his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Thats nothing.
    I know a guy that had a tarantula, and let it walk around freely in his apartment until he woke up one morning with half its body inside his mouth.
    OM NOM NOM

also cat sleeping on your face is attempted murder. ITS THE REVOLT IT BEGINS!

I had a snake a few years back. One of my ex girlfriends woke up SCREAMING. Yeh the snake got out and was sliding up the door. I woke up picked him up and placed him back in his tank and shut the door properly that time. went back to sleep. she told me next morning she COULD not sleep the rest of the night.

i asked her to wake me up next time as it was a weekend I was more than happy to "stay up" all night yeh I was in the bad books all day for that comment.

Thats nothing.
    That's what you get for having a tarantula as a pet!

Deleted
    We all know that snakes are superior to cats anyways.
    A cat can try many times to take your life for sport, but fail.
    But a snake will wait for when there is a reason to kill, and then you wont even see it coming.
    I also know from personal experience that they are crafty motherfuckers that put Houdini to shame.
    Cuddlier than cats to boot.

Also, dem scales, y u feel so good?

Snakes are objectivly better animals than cats.

Also, dem scales, y u feel so good?
    And this is the real reason why Asari (and Liara) are so popular.

Deleted
    Well, if anyone asks me about the Mass Effect ending while wearing that hoodie and claims they want to it changed, I will kindly tell them to go do something with themselves in the best Swedish I can muster. If all else fails I can revert to English.

Had a couple of cats a year or so back, they'd never do anything like your cats but they loved to jump up along the highest shelf we had then sit on the curtain rail, i'm surprised it didn't fall off the wall. Would be strange at night waking up and seeing a pair of eyes from above the balcony door.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    And this is the real reason why Asari (and Liara) are so popular.
    A race that consists entirly of female asskicking sextoys who literally mindfucks you, never gets old, wrinkled and saggy and will be eternally young your entire life?
    Scales are just the frosting on the delicious cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    Well, if anyone asks me about the Mass Effect ending while wearing that hoodie and claims they want to it changed, I will kindly tell them to go do something with themselves in the best Swedish I can muster. If all else fails I can revert to English.
    I personally like the phrase "Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en genmodifierad ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum"
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-03-21 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo

This is what I think of whenever I see Cerberus in ME3 :P
    Meh that scene was overrated. Cerberus did not "join" the Reapers they tried to undermine them by researching how to control them.

Oh wow I have to start making things up to defend Cerberus That´s what happens as TIM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who thought Cerberus was a "good organization that was misunderstood by the alliance" wasn't paying attention in ME1/2. Shepard's victory over the Collectors was just about the only good thing Cerberus did.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Anyone who thought Cerberus was a "good organization that was misunderstood by the alliance" wasn't paying attention in ME1/2. Shepard's victory over the Collectors was just about the only good thing Cerberus did.
    Cerberus is a bad organization that has some good people in it if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post

Had a couple of cats a year or so back, they'd never do anything like your cats but they loved to jump up along the highest shelf we had then sit on the curtain rail, i'm surprised it didn't fall off the wall. Would be strange at night waking up and seeing a pair of eyes from above the balcony door.
    I dislike the endings and would love them changed but I also love that hoody. I am so torn ;*(

Deleted
    Well If I´d buy a ME hoodie then this one. Looks better than the N7 one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the N7 Hoodie, even thought about buying it, since i got like $1300 in tax returns and I can splurge a bit, but my size it out of stock at the moment.

Here's hoping they restock the store.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cerberus is a cell based organizations. Some cells are bad, some are good.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished replaying ME2 (Yay for Citadel reinvigorating the series for me), and just got into ME3 again. Man...I forgot how EASY the single-player game is in ME3. I had to keep checking to make sure I was on Hardcore and not Normal. Getting caught out in the open was a death sentance in ME2, but not in ME3. I think its because a lot of the enemies don't have a Protection-Layer while nearly every enemy had one in ME2. It makes it real easy to wipe out entire waves with a Singularity-Biotic Explosion and/or Grenade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I just finished replaying ME2 (Yay for Citadel reinvigorating the series for me), and just got into ME3 again. Man...I forgot how EASY the single-player game is in ME3. I had to keep checking to make sure I was on Hardcore and not Normal. Getting caught out in the open was a death sentance in ME2, but not in ME3. I think its because a lot of the enemies don't have a Protection-Layer while nearly every enemy had one in ME2. It makes it real easy to wipe out entire waves with a Singularity-Biotic Explosion and/or Grenade.
    Hardcore? Try Insanity. Insanity is easy on everything except a Vanguard, and I'm not sure if that's because Vanguards are hard, or because I charge into stupid shit without thinking.

I *just* finished the game on Insanity on Adept last weekend. CloneShep and the battle in Afterlife (Omega DLC) were the only spots that really gave me trouble. Even the final firefight on Earth wasn't hard this time around. My bonus before Afterlife was Energy Drain, so drain their shields and go all biotic on them. And after Omega I picked up flare which is like a biotic nuke and it works well on shields. Biotic explosion your way to victory like Michael Bay directing a movie.

I died no more than 2 times per mission.

And of course, I switched it back to casual for Marauder Shields. I did that once on Insanity. Not. Fun.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my first run was Vanguard on Normal. My second run was my Infiltrator on Insanity. The only difficult part was Marauder Shields....and yeah I died a lot on him. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And of course, I switched it back to casual for Marauder Shields. I did that once on Insanity. Not. Fun.
    You must mean his cousin, Marauder Health.
    M. Shields on insanity was a major blast.

You must mean his cousin, Marauder Health.
    M. Shields on insanity was a major blast.
    Those Darn Marauders.

Remember we can't have end game bosses as that's too "Video gamey".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Those Darn Marauders.

Remember we can't have end game bosses as that's too "Video gamey".
    Need to cater to the casual and COD crowd.