So... recruiting Mordin. Noticed Garrus wasn't faded out on the squad selection screen, picked him and Kasumi and expected some sort of "You must choose only human squad members" pop up when trying to accept the squad. Nope. So confused. XD Gonna guess Mordin comments on it and gives him the cure once I get to the clinic.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2013-03-13 at 10:21 AM.

i'm sure i will give you the cure. im not a speciest
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    So... recruiting Mordin. Noticed Garrus wasn't faded out on the squad selection screen, picked him and Kasumi and expected some sort of "You must choose only human squad members" pop up when trying to accept the squad. Nope. So confused. XD Gonna guess Mordin comments on it and gives him the cure once I get to the clinic.
    Your guess is as good as fact :-)
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

But how are you going to give him the cure? You're on Tuchanka, we're on Omega. I CALL HAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Your guess is as good as fact :-)
    lol It's those little bits of attention to detail that are part of what make these games amazebutts. :P

Its called a helmet, though they don't wear em.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-03-13 at 10:54 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Its called a helmet.
    Which he isn't wearing. Nice try though.

Which he isn't wearing. Nice try though.
    Helmets do stop the plague if they are on a closed system. Otherwise doors wouldn't seal it off from the rest of Omega, and Quarians would have long ago died out. They just don't wear them for whatever reason likely to give the dramatic effect of having sick squad mates and "amusing" dialogue in response to that.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

They don't bring helmets with them on a station mission. Only Shepard could via player preference. Because you either wear it all the time or carry it in your hands.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Helmets do stop the plague if they are on a closed system. Otherwise doors wouldn't seal it off from the rest of Omega, and Quarians would have long ago died out. They just don't wear them for whatever reason likely to give the dramatic effect of having sick squad mates and "amusing" dialogue in response to that.
    I never said that helmets wouldn’t stop the plague (assuming they are, as you said, on a closed system which I assume they would be given they wear the helmets in environments without oxygen). But the fact that Garrus was not actually wearing one makes the fact that it would stop him from contracting the plague irrelevant. Regardless, it was amusing.

lol It's those little bits of attention to detail that are part of what make these games amazebutts. :P
    If you bring either Grunt or Garrus (or both!), they'll make a comment as you make your way to the clinic about starting to be feel a bit sick. Once you get to the clinic, Mordin administers the cure for it. It is one of the reasons why I tend to bring Garrus along on his mission. Grunt is kind of amusing to bring along as well.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-03-13 at 11:57 AM. Reason: can't type, too early -_-

I usually do Omega right off the bat so I only have Jacob, Miranda and Zaeed with me. If I grab Garrus first, I'll likely take him and Zaeed to pick up Mordin Solus. I like Garrus's comments while fighting through the plagued district.

GAH

Now I wanna play ME2 . . .

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I usually do Omega right off the bat so I only have Jacob, Miranda and Zaeed with me.
    But... Garrus is on Omega so if you do it right off the bat why not just grab Garrus first? lol

Now I wanna play ME2 . . .
    DO IIIIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Hex Shield Power
    - Fixed a bug where enemy Geth Prime siege pulse projectiles could pass through the shield
    Time to solo Geth Gold as a melee destroyer.

But... Garrus is on Omega so if you do it right off the bat why not just grab Garrus first? lol

DO IIIIT!
    Has to do with how I do Omega. I go to Aria first, ofc, and then I usually want to go do the thing with the bartender in the lower bar, then go shopping. And after I've gone shopping, well I'm in near the door to Mordin's district, so I may as well go grab him.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

I kinda miss the quarian kid getting shafted by that elcor merchant.. Harlot i think. You know, the one who wants to find Arias couch in ME3.
    I enjoyed the anguish in his voice, how his hopes were shattered.

So apparently Thresher Maws are real.

Just give it a few million more years to evolve into a monstrous, Reaper-eating size.

Just give it a few million more years to evolve into a monstrous, Reaper-eating size.
    The Human-Eating Size it has now isn't big enough, huh?
    Im Garrus Vakarian and this is my favourite Spot on the Internet.

Warrior|||Mage|||Paladin|||Shaman|||Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    The Human-Eating Size it has now isn't big enough, huh?
    It works, but theres no kill like overkill.

Man, I miss being ambushed by Maws in the Mako...
    I made my little bro's friend play 1+2 a couple of years ago (I actually paid him for doing it right lol, he usually plays cod and stuff)
    Everytime one jumped out of the ground at him he lost it