Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I can´t quite believe that this new SimCity sold this well if you consider the extremely bad launch.
    I can. Most of those were probably pre-orders, bought before the bad launch was a thing.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I can. Most of those were probably pre-orders, bought before the bad launch was a thing.
    Yeah I only read a few articles about the very bad launch and it reminded me of Diablo 3 last year. I spend the first couple of weeks constantly trying to enter the servers but always was rejected because of full servers or offline servers.

I assume that EA has not learned anything of a game that was originally offline (Diablo 1 and 2) but was turned into a game with online only mode.

I like how they are blaming the casual, nongaming crowd and not their own incompetense even if they are on the track in the end.
    No, smartphone/iphone/facebook "games" arent games.

They should just focus on a decent number of really freaking awesome games instead of many average and a few good ones.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    They should just focus on a decent number of really freaking awesome games instead of many average and a few good ones.
    They would have to start by backing the fuck off BioWares back and let them work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They would have to start by backing the fuck off BioWares back and let them work.
    The new C&C studio too, please. I really want that to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Sell your soul to me, and i'll grant you your wish.

Guess it's time to do Project Overlord again... time to get spooked by the creepy electronic screams.
    "No! Make it stop!"

Another great DLC. I really enjoyed Overlord's story. The combat music was really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    "No! Make it stop!"

Another great DLC. I really enjoyed Overlord's story. The combat music was really good too.
    The end with the close-up on David with him repeating "Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless..." over and over again gave me all the feels in my heart places. ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    On a whim, I made a BroShep in ME1.

Ash is still dying.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:23 AM ----------

The end with the close-up on David with him repeating "Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless..." over and over again gave me all the feels in my heart places. ;~;
    Yeah, that's one of the few emotional scenes of ME2. As much as I love ME2, it's not even close to as emotional as 3.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, that's one of the few emotional scenes of ME2. As much as I love ME2, it's not even close to as emotional as 3.
    Indeed. Though I do remember grinning and giggling like a giddy fangirl when playing ME2 the first time and they revealed the rebuilt Normandy. lol

Indeed. Though I do remember grinning and giggling like a giddy fangirl when playing ME2 the first time and they revealed the rebuilt Normandy. lol
    That is one of my favorite scenes in the trilogy.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

On a whim, I made a BroShep in ME1.

Ash is still dying.
    Whats the matter, too much of a woman for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Whats the matter, too much of a woman for you?
    Too much of an annoying woman, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I think it was a mistake that BW "joined" EA much like it was a mistake that Blizzard "joined" Activision.
    Blizzard didn't join Activision. Activision joined Vivendi Games which Blizzard was already a part of. Vivendi SA took everything but Blizzard and merged them into Activision. Activision has little to do with the decisions or operations of Blizzard, and that type of misinformation shouldn't be perpetuated.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Yes i loved that bit.

ME2 is probably my fav still. Despite the collectors and all they did it had this upbeat feel to it. That you could achieve anything. ME3 while a proper roller coaster (had me bro fisting and then in tears the next! man tears made of iron mind you) hammered you down as a player. You could take no more it was too much your shep was a broken human being. It was freaking awesome..... Then the star child comes in.......

oh fuck you star child!

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    ME2 is probably my fav still. Despite the collectors and all they did it had this upbeat feel to it. That you could achieve anything. ME3 while a proper roller coaster (had me bro fisting and then in tears the next! man tears made of iron mind you) hammered you down as a player. You could take no more it was too much your shep was a broken human being. It was freaking awesome.....
    See, that's what I liked about the Citadel DLC. It was a light escape from an otherwise dark game.

See, that's what I liked about the Citadel DLC. It was a light escape from an otherwise dark game.
    IDD, if they removed the "star child" and retconned one of the endings if you had all the best possible assests etc and had the citadel DLC as the aftermath ending where you can just chill out my word i'd be forming a cult to worship bioware. but yeh the DLC was awesome.

It always comes around to Stalins Ghost, doesnt it?

Yeah, that did make me tear up a little. You spend the whole mission charging through this place thinking you are "rescuing" an idiot-savant from a rogue VI only to slowly find out that Gavin was the monster. When you open the shell and get the panned up view of the device David is connected to, with the tubes and the pincers on his eyes...I wanted an option to shoot Gavin right there.

It was an excellent mission to once again show that Cerebrus is just as cold and heartless as you remembered them from ME1. It was also nice in the grand scope when you got to see all the mission logs on Chronos Station that Cerebrus surrounded Shepard with specific people to deflect from Cerebus's previous and other current atrocities.